Thread: Who is STILL waiting for shipping confirmation?

Who is STILL waiting for shipping confirmation?

I'm starting to feel like I'm the last one on the planet to get my order. Is anyone else still waiting? The people I speak with at the help line keep telling me that I'll get my order. The man I just spoke with said that the shippers (DR) have to get all items for certain areas before they begin to ship to that area. I live in the Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Florida area. Any one else in this vecinity (or anywhere), still without shipment?

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Did you ever get the address issue straightened out? I recall you saying that your order confirmation had the billing and shipping address info missing.

That happened to me once a few months back. They need to put that back in for you. You mays still have some kind of problem beyond that, but if they didn't update that for you, then your order may not go anywhere.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Did you ever get the address issue straightened out? I recall you saying that your order confirmation had the billing and shipping address info missing.

That happened to me once a few months back. They need to put that back in for you. You mays still have some kind of problem beyond that, but if they didn't update that for you, then your order may not go anywhere.
    I did get that squared away, and I've varified it and everything. The guy also said that there were still many folks who have not recieved their order yet, but it seems to me that most people on the .org have gotten their orders already. I guess it would be a little comforting to know that I'm not the only one still waiting.

-----EDIT-----

I just recieved shipment confirmation this morning, 3-3-10, finally. If there is anyone else out there who is still waiting, now is the time to really start pushing them to get you your order. I imiagine I must be the last here on the boards, because no one responded to this thread.

I'm still waiting. I spoke to a rep yesterday, and he said the order was fine. Still I'm worried. I'm in Texas btw.

It is good to know they are still shipping orders.

Quote Originally Posted by foots_mcgee View Post
    I'm still waiting. I spoke to a rep yesterday, and he said the order was fine. Still I'm worried. I'm in Texas btw.

It is good to know they are still shipping orders.
    If they haven't made a claim for your order, to get kicked up to an investigation team, you may want to consider having them do this for you. It should help get the ball rolling. Trust me, I know how you feel. It's very frustrating, and very worrysome. All of the reps I've spoken with, seem to paint the same picture, that there are still many people waiting. But based on .org postings, it seems like most folks have their order. I'm sure you'll get your order, but it never hurts to get a case going with them.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for Zodak to ship.

I've emailed them to ask and they said it's being handled, yet it still says "Order Processing" on the site after several months.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Heroic Warrior
    Why would "Many people still be waiting" more than half a month later?

I fell victim to the server issues which prevented me from getting my order in, but I had my room mate (who's good at being snarky) speak to DR the Wednesday after Cat-Astrophe Day, and was told I would be contacted between 48-72 hours later. Still waiting....but decided I just didn't want to deal with the hassle of calling them back since I don't think it would have resulted in anything but frustration.

And Killian, that's freaking ridiculous. Have you spoken to a supervisor? Or the heck with calling the customer service number, I'd call their corporate headquarters and open a ticket.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    i finally got shipping confirmation on tuesday, and it been a series of emails and phone calls, and i realy wanted this order to go through since they sd they wouldn't ne making anymore of the figure stands.

i hope this isn't going to be a monthly issue!

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback