Thread: Crystal Castle display

Crystal Castle display

Since there is little chance of seeing the main castles in MOTUC for quite a while, I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on a cardboard Crystal Castle in much the same fashion as Castle Grayskull as King Grayskull's packaging.

I'm not sure if such elaborate packaging is something Mattel would want to do again for the line, but it would certainly be cool for She-Ra to be released with her own Castle display, & for the PoP figures to have a home of their own.

Pics - Wiki

I was going to try & photoshop something, but my talents aren't good enough.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Sounds Great Buddy! That pic of CC Has reminded me of just how stunning it looks, Im gonna hafta get mine out of its box when Adora is released!

Cheers AJ
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

I'm all for this! I wish they would do something similar with snake mountain as well (and fright zone for that matter) To be honest though, I got bored waiting for any info on such a thing, and started making my card board snake mountain. When i finish it, if anyone likes it, i can upload the art, so anyone could print it out and have one.

Love the idea! When are they going to wake up and address the fan demand for the castles and playsets??
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Is anyone interested in this? When it's finished, would anyone else like the images so they could print one out for themself?
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176727

Has anyone else tried anything like this?

Those are some really awesome print outs King Tycho!

It would be nice to see a few random accessories in plastics, such as Skeletor's throne & other smaller items.