Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: MOTUC Font

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior badmouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    363

    MOTUC Font

    Hi, im making some custom figures and im looking the font of the front part of the blister. anyone know the name of the font? thanks

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Emiliano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Palermo, Italy
    Posts
    6,250
    Quote Originally Posted by badmouse View Post
    Hi, im making some custom figures and im looking the font of the front part of the blister. anyone know the name of the font? thanks
    It's the Harbour font and can be purchased by T26:
    http://www.t26.com/fonts/229-Harbour

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior badmouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    363
    thanks a lot

  4. #4
    Widget
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9

    Front type of the MotuC line?

    Hello everybody,

    does anybody know what is the font tye of the Masters Classics line? The font from the vintage line was ITC Serif Gothic but it's not equal to the new line!

    Does anybody know the knew font (figure names)?

    ***Please use the Search feature. Thanks! ***

    Regards
    Christian

    SOrry, i dont find the post. Thank you!!!
    Last edited by Phenomenon; December 12, 2010 at 12:39pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior Harbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wunsiedel, Germany
    Posts
    187
    Does anyone know the name of the font used in the "The Original" sticker on the front of the blister card packaging? It's the same font used on the Battle Rams package für the "Includes exclusive Man-At-Arms!"-sticker.
    Thanks in advance.

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior Harbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wunsiedel, Germany
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbi View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the font used in the "The Original" sticker on the front of the blister card packaging? It's the same font used on the Battle Rams package für the "Includes exclusive Man-At-Arms!"-sticker.
    Thanks in advance.
    This is the font I need to know! Attachment 108286

  7. #7
    Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,530
    Ever tried Whatthefont, it scans the image and tries to give you the closest match possible.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

    DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

    Commissions - [TBA]

  8. #8
    N7 Horde Operative hadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    7,926
    There used to be an awesome bio generator out there, I can't find it anymore. Anyone remember where that was?

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Harbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wunsiedel, Germany
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by super-munkyboy View Post
    Ever tried Whatthefont, it scans the image and tries to give you the closest match possible.
    Yeah, doesn't work
    WTF_NoResult.JPG

  10. #10
    Royal Guard chuc98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    7,486
    That site works best with single lines of copy. Make sure you correct any letters that it misidentifies before continuing.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •