Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Eternia He-Man sold out for Early Access, will show up again throughout the year

Anti-Eternia He-Man sold out for Early Access, will show up again throughout the year

Man that stinks, I missed him.

He-Man.Org Note: This was very limited stock for Early Access, much like how they've handled past chase figures. The figure will continue to show up randomly through the year. Check the sticky thread for updates from fans on when he is spotted for sale!

Anti-Eternia He-Man No Longer Available!

Dang that was fast! I hope all got him that wanted him!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Couldn't get him. I went to put in a new credit card. Shave have used the one on file.

I managed to get mine, but he was gone pretty quick! At least I won't have to keep checking this year like I did w/the Hover Robots last year...
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I did too. I was ready, but work got in the way and I logged in at 11:02. By the time I did everything, he was sold out.

I was going to buy Serpentine Hsss, but I thought, why bother. I'll put my cash towards other things.
    Most wanted: Despara, Starburst She-ra, Lodar, Vintage Toy Catra, Lady Slither, and the Great Black Wizard!

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    I was able to get mine but it sold out in two minutes .
    Last edited by KelvAcos; April 14, 2016 at 11:26am.
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Got mine while balancing a 4 week old in one hand and keeping a 5yr old occupied. I cant wait till he arrives.

Anti-Eternia He-Man arrived briefly, leaving misery, bitterness and hate in his evil wake.

He will be back to conquer again!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Anti-Eternia He-Man arrived briefly, leaving misery, bitterness and hate in his evil wake.
    That made me laugh.
    Good Trader List:
    -Maul, tattoojunkie74, Chuck Bowlz

Heroic Warrior
    Missed it to, that early access benefit is lame if it still sells out in 2 minutes...

Can't believe I missed this guy!! This is such a hard line to collect if you want everything.
    Ye be strong, but Garn shall win. HIYAH!

Widget
    CHASE FIGURES ARE BULLCRAP. I was planning on buying more as well, but i agree save it. They don't want it.

Widget
    I logged in immediately, but due to mistyping some information, missed the purchase. Why would they have such limited stock when they have X number of subscribers?

chase figure always comes back during the black friday sales. shouldn't be that difficult to get him later in the year.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garn View Post
    Can't believe I missed this guy!! This is such a hard line to collect if you want everything.
    I couldn't agree more Garn. I was one of the "lucky" ones that got him this morning, (only one for myself), but if you're a completist, forget it. I'm still missing Rotar and Twiztoid from last year's non-early-access fiasco, I'll never pay what they want for the Powercon trio, and there are a couple other pieces I simply never got that escape me at the moment.

"Chase" figures aren't fun online. In the stores it was different. You found them hanging on the pegs by chance, and if you didn't and wanted it bad enough *then* you went to eBay. This is more of a now-you-see-it-now-you-don't full-cases of whichever figure, (ordering limits of what, ten?), and can-log-in-quick-enough proposition and it's completely irritating.

I don't care who says what, it's *different* and probably should just be stopped IMO.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche View Post
    Got mine while balancing a 4 week old in one hand and keeping a 5yr old occupied. I cant wait till he arrives.
    RESPECT!!

Widget
    Matty kept rejecting my payment authorization, even though it's the same card and information I've used since October. After 3 failed attempts it told me AE He-Man sold out, and it won't even authorize so I can buy King Hsss. Bank says there isn't a hold on the card, no issues with the card number or info, and just two days back my payment for my sub went through on the same information without issue.

This is quite upsetting.

Do NOT feed the re-sellers. Patience will pay you in spades later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post

He will be back to conquer again!
    It seems I am connected to the dark side. I manage to get 3 with no problem
    guspena.com

Save your tears...he'll be back. Multiple times. This is how they've done the chase figure for years now. They don't care that you don't like it or didn't buy other stuff.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Icer and Filmation Clawful made. Mission complete.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife07 View Post
    Matty kept rejecting my payment authorization, even though it's the same card and information I've used since October. After 3 failed attempts it told me AE He-Man sold out, and it won't even authorize so I can buy King Hsss. Bank says there isn't a hold on the card, no issues with the card number or info, and just two days back my payment for my sub went through on the same information without issue.

This is quite upsetting.
    Same here. I even called the bank to ask why, and they said they can't see that the attempt was ever even made. Another Matty glitch keeping me from figures. Sigh. Always has to be something.

Well refreshed & right @ 11:00 am on the PC (11:01 according to cell & cable tv),

Anti-Eternia He-Man became available to ADD to Cart.

Had x3 in cart.

Check out successfully & receive confirmation "Thank You"....
    ...Onlu on thr invoice it says x1 Anti-Eternia He-Man. (x2 were taken out of my cart automatically due to inventory levels)....even though Time of Sale was Invoice @ 11:02.

So I got the last 1 at 11:02, & he only appeared available to ADD to CART at 11 or 11:01 ??? Ridiculous.

I buy at least x2 of everythinh since 2013. Trying to get my MIB collection caught up, but so manu figures are too expensive now. Matty wants people who Subscribe...the whole reason these extra figures (out of sub) & Day of Dale figures/Playsets exist in the first place....To BE MAD & ANGRY all the time it appears. They like it.

I never buy x1 of something, pay S/H & NYS TAX, just to do it again 1 or 2 more times. Wastes my money.

I still desperately need:

1.) CE 2015 Chase: x3 **HOOVER ROBOTS. (Never got them on timr)
    2.) CE SDCC 2015: x2-x3 **ENERGY ZOIDS: Rotar vs. Twistoid 2pk. (Matty FAILED to put them in EA as advertised).
    3.) CE 2016 Chase: x1-x2 **Anti-Eternia He-Man - (guess I'm Lucky Matty let me buy x1 of the 12 or so they put up as a EA "Perk"!

Gee ...New Team Matty 3.5 (Team: Anti-Eternia Matty) really listens to the fans ....ie. their CUSTOMERS! WE LOVE tje "Thrill of the Chase"...& "Reliving that Hunting 4 Toys @ Retail experience!".....They "Heard Us Loud & Clear."

Anti-Eternia Matty - Where Collecting is Anti-Fun!....In SO Many Many Ways!"
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Quote Originally Posted by sircory-1 View Post
    Do NOT feed the re-sellers. Patience will pay you in spades later this year.
    Agreed. I say just wait if you have the patience for it. That way you don't overpay.
    Take Spirit of Grayskull for example. You can get him for 30.00 to 40.00 on eBay. If people had bought him right after he sold out during the first sale on Early Access in 2015, people would have unnecessarily paid through the nose.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Power-Con returns in 2016! Hope to see you there!

This is not surprising that he sold out so quick, I didn't manage to get one either. I just feel sorry for the poor suckers that are already paying $100+ on Ebay. WHY do people fall for this? urgh!!!! just wait it out!

Patience will win the day!

Anti He-Man.jpg
    Last edited by Thunderkill; April 14, 2016 at 12:04pm.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Agreed. I say just wait if you have the patience for it. That way you don't overpay.
    Take Spirit of Grayskull for example. You can get him for 30.00 to 40.00 on eBay. If people had bought him right after he sold out during the first sale on Early Access in 2015, people would have unnecessarily paid through the nose.
    I missed out on the Hover Bots last year, assumed they would be easy to obtain later in the year like most previous figures were but they weren't, I still don't have them, and I can't find them at a reasonable price anywhere.

Missed out again today. Will add him to my list of figures I can't obtain along with the Hover Bots, Rotar & Twistoid and Filmation Hordak
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration