Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Eternia He-Man sample revealed

Anti-Eternia He-Man sample revealed

Found on Facebook.

Wonder how this happened...
    Last edited by hadley; March 12, 2016 at 06:20pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm baffled.

Heroic Warrior
    He also got a filmation trap jaw
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post

Heroic Warrior
    Looks great.
    The real deal?

Glad he's coming, since this confirms it - IF that's legit. And if it is, it means I'd actually consider getting another one to keep MoC, since this is just too cool on so many levels....
    Every thread about every MotUC-reveal, ever...

The Sword of Spector - forged in the scorching flames of nerdrage and tempered by the woeful tears of the butthurt

Glad for those that want him but not my cup of tea.

Heroic Warrior
    He looks great! But what on Eternia happened to the Alcala Power Sword, that was presented with him in NYTF? I hope that it will be included, because it was the best accessory, that comes with this figure. Do not need another repainted Power Sword.

I guess this confirms gegen is coming really soon! Great news! Maybe in March or April early access or in the "secret" shop where 2015 subscribers can buy Serpentine Hiss.
    Awesome sticker included!

If that's real, it looks awesome with the black and red packaging!! Sucks that it doesn't have a bio though.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Wonder how this happened...
    A very underpaid factory worker swiped it and sold it to someone?

Wow! Look at that packaging! Pretty sweet!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    He looks great! But what on Eternia happened to the Alcala Power Sword, that was presented with him in NYTF? I hope that it will be included, because it was the best accessory, that comes with this figure. Do not need another repainted Power Sword.
    It's in his hand. You can see the original sword behind his left shoulder by the shield, and you can just barely see the hilt of the Alcala sword under the MOTU logo.

I'm bummed that the Grayskullman sword is nowhere to be found. I was really looking to that accessory.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    A very underpaid factory worker swiped it and sold it to someone?
    Usually those are unpackaged rejected figures. This has the mailer and everything. I'm thinking it's like the laser figures that were found in the Matty outlet shop before sale date last year n

Heroic Warrior
    It's in his hand. You can see the original sword behind his left shoulder, and you can just barely see the hilt of the Alcala sword under the MOTU logo.
    Now i saw it, thanks ! I got worried for a moment.

And the packaging is Wow! Awesome! Perhaps my favorite from the Classics line!
    Last edited by granamyr80; March 12, 2016 at 06:40pm.

Shouldn't he be the weakest man in the universe?
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    The photos that I've seen from NY TF showed him with both versions of the power sword. He has the classic shield in the package in addition to the really cool Gray Skull shield so no reason to think he doesn't have 2 swords as well. I hope that Alcala sword is packaged in there myself, it's the coolest accessory in the lot.

For all we know this pic was leaked out from Mattel to stir up a buzz about the impending figure. It confirms the release and I'm happy about that, red brick and all.

I was thinking about passing on this figure, but the black and red packaging makes the MOC collector in me want him. I won't go totally out of my way to get him, but he would be nice to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I was thinking about passing on this figure, but the black and red packaging makes the MOC collector in me want him. I won't go totally out of my way to get him, but he would be nice to have.
    I thought that the red card might tick off some MOC'ers because it bucks the trend, but I think it is the most awesome package in the universe. It's getting torn up and trashed about 3.5 seconds after it arrives, but I'm still impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcjSDZNbOs0

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Ha, ha! Good point... But, erm... Would that make Anti-Skeletor the "Heroic Lord of Construction"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Ha, ha! Oh, my... Totally this! Ha, ha!
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

That packaging is beautiful! I would have used that color scheme for the entire Collector's Choice line.

Looks sweet! I hope we don't have to jump through too many hoops to get one!

My only complaint is the missed opportunity on the shield. His Grayskull shield should have the angel face from his own castle, rather than the skull symbol from Grayskull. How wicked would that have been?

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Looks sweet! I hope we don't have to jump through too many hoops to get one!

My only complaint is the missed opportunity on the shield. His Grayskull shield should have the angel face from his own castle, rather than the skull symbol from Grayskull. How wicked would that have been?
    Forget the shield, I really want a Anti-Eternia version of Gray Skull now!

He looks amazing!
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 3 Thundercats
    ME WANT MORE MYTHIC LEGIONS!

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

I'd much rather have the white anti-Grayskull with the angel face as opposed to the transparent blue one. TG said the blue hologram Grayskull from the minis stemmed from a Mattel mandate to create a potential reuse of the mold.

Heroic Warrior
    I concur!

(Artwork by Simon Eckert!
    http://scebiqu.deviantart.com/art/Anti-He-Man-586647930)

And Anti-Eternia, in my opinion has a potential, to be one of the best He-Man stories ever!

Could anyone immagine He-Man, ending somehow in a world ruled by the Evil versions of everyone he loves, his friends, and mostly important the Evil version of himself. While Keldor/Skeletor and his goons, being the heroic defenders against them, so He-Man will have to ally with them, against his own tyrannical rule. And while i can immagine Keldor as a good person, i could never see how Hordak would be presented as a wise and benevolent ruler! We are talking about a lot of drama and awesome possibilities (apart from how amazing the fight between He-Man and Anti-He-Man would be)!
    Last edited by granamyr80; March 12, 2016 at 07:55pm.