Thread: Question about ordering on Matty.

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.

Question about ordering on Matty.

With the fast sellouts on Matty I was wondering when you put an item in your cart does it save it for you or can it sellout before you buy it? For example if I put Battle Cat in my cart and I am going after Trap-Jaw can Battle Cat sellout and I miss him or is one secure for me in my cart?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    With the fast sellouts on Matty I was wondering when you put an item in your cart does it save it for you or can it sellout before you buy it? For example if I put Battle Cat in my cart and I am going after Trap-Jaw can Battle Cat sellout and I miss him or is one secure for me in my cart?
    I would like to know this as well.
    When you get the red screen of death you worry even if you have all the items in your cart.
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

In one word, Yes! If he sells out while your continuing your shopping. You become SOL.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

yes i think it works like that, because the item is out of stock once you put it in the cart

i'm not sure what happens if you trash it later. if the button available shows up again

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    I wish they'd just have a preorder feature like practically every other toy selling website. That way, they'd know how many of each figure to make to meet demand outside of the subscribers, and avoid the RSOD fiasco each month....

there'd be less traffic on the site and things would work smoother that way. just my opinion.

and yes, untill you complete the purchase, the item can be sold out even if it's in your shopping cart. Just another thing i'm not fond of regarding the Matty site.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

But they way they do thier production runs the pre order would ahve to be up to 4 months ahead of time. Which would be fine I suppose but I guess it is just a hassle they don't wish to deal with. The way it is going I thikn it pushes people into the gotta have it gotta be there way of shopping. It makes there middle of each month a hit and probably more to the point they don't get stuck with people who pre order then don't pay. They get stuck with product and it hurts the line in the future. Sucks to have to deal with days like the one comming up but I guess until they decide bonus stuff should be included in the subs, we will just have to grin pray and take it as it comes.
    Good luck to everyone in the comming mid month frenzy.
    Battle cat being a bonus he should last a bit longer than adora and her half hour sell out. I hope...
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...