Thread: Do you want more maps/blueprints with figures and if so of what ?

Do you want more maps/blueprints with figures and if so of what ?

What got me the most excited about getting Oo-lar is the map / blueprint of Castle Grayskull that he comes with . I can't wait to see this blueprint among others I am wishing for . Here are other maps I want as bonus items to come with future figures.

( 1 ) A blueprint of Snake Mountain

( 2 ) A blueprint of The Royal Palace

( 3 ) A map of the Whispering Woods

( 4 ) A map of Darksmoke - Granamyr's home territory

( 5 ) A blueprint of The Crystal Castle

( 6 ) A blueprint of the Fright Zone

( 7 ) A space map showing how far Eternia and Etheria are from each other . This may may also feature other planets, stars, and galaxies that come in between the two planets .

( 8 ) A blueprint of the Three Towers of Eternia

( 9 ) A map of Anwat Gar - the native homeland of Skeletor, Sy-Klone , and Shokoti .

I hope we see all of these maps and blueprints in the future, to go along with the cool ones we already have.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mastersofeternia - MASTERS OF ETERNIA

HE-MAN CHARACTER PROFILE CLUB at-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HemanCharacterProfileClub

A blueprint of Snake Mountain is the only other map I want. The Castle Grayskull blueprint looks amazing.

What I really want is more mini comics. The Classics comics so far have been one of the best things about this line.

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    A blueprint of Snake Mountain is the only other map I want. The Castle Grayskull blueprint looks amazing.

What I really want is more mini comics. The Classics comics so far have been one of the best things about this line.
    Though I would also like blueprints of Eternos Palace (I hated that I could never figure out the layout as a kid), I agree 100%!!!! More mini comics is what I want!

I feel that the lack of mini comics is the main thing keeping the line from feeling (to me) like a true homage to the original toys. I remember looking forward to reading those just as much as I was looking forward to the toy itself.

These blueprints are beautiful and very cool, but I just end up putting them in a drawer. I'd be just as happy looking at them online.

I'll say that #'s 8 and 9 could be cool if they revealed more unknown details about the Classics storyline.

As for #7, Eternia and Etheria aren't separated from each other by space in Classics. They are in entirely different dimensions, which was already shown on the Horde Empire map.
    Last edited by Kreann'ot; August 31, 2014 at 01:44pm.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

DRAGSTOR IS COMING SOON!

I would love love love a map/blueprint of the Filmation Fright Zone.
    In the series the often showed the top spider-like tower parts but it seemed like most of it was underground and I'm really curious to see exactly how big it is.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

I'm not a big fan of MOTUC maps (the Etheria one, without Crystal Falls...), but I have to admit that the Castle Grayskull blueprint looks fantastic.
    So yes, I would love to have blueprints of the main castles/headquarters.
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Heroic Warrior
    Well, only if they (whoever they actually is at Mattel) is willing to put some time, talent and effort into them.

The Horde Galaxy Empire Map is one of the most lackluster things I have. I have enjoyed most of the maps so far, and even have a couple I will frame and hang in due time.

Blueprints for Snake Mountain and Fright Zone are a must.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Court Magician Wonderbread He-Man's Avatar
    Blueprint of Oo-Lar's hut.

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Eternia and all its amazing characters, places and adventures exist in my head. Filmation toons, fan art and Earl Norem's paintings are enough for me. I don't need maps.
    Bugul Noz: The Glorious Hunter
    "So why Oo-Lar? The answer is simple. We really couldn't afford to put boots on He-Man, or sculpt exciting new bracers or armor components. We're just too broke. In a first for any figure- bare feet."

A blueprint of Snake Mountain will be great!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Quote Originally Posted by Grepicon View Post
    Well, only if they (whoever they actually is at Mattel) is willing to put some time, talent and effort into them.

The Horde Galaxy Empire Map is one of the most lackluster things I have. I have enjoyed most of the maps so far, and even have a couple I will frame and hang in due time.
    It even ripped off Falleen from Star Wars!

My three future wants are Snake Mountain, the Fright Zone and the Crystal Castle.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christop View Post

( 3 ) A map of the Whispering Woods

( 6 ) A blueprint of the Fright Zone
    I'll take those 3 blueprints/1 map and more mini comics, I love the idea of the blueprint of Castle Grayskull, the mini comic is a must, I enjoy reading them, to me they look a lot better than the new DC comics but I do like DC too.

The maps are nice, but to be honest I have never looked at one for longer than 5 minutes before sticking in a draw and forgetting it

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest-or View Post
    The maps are nice, but to be honest I have never looked at one for longer than 5 minutes before sticking in a draw and forgetting it
    Oh, my...

Honestly, I'm pretty excited about the Castle Grayskull's blueprint, I'm gonna spend a lot of time checking every little detail there, it would be great if we could have the Snake Mountain's blueprint and Crystal Castle's blueprint but Fright Zone's blueprint would be beyond awesome.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I would love snake mountain!

Ive often thought about the lay out of sm & all its hidden tunnels & such.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

A Map or Blue Print of the Eternia Playset will also be very cool. Similer to the Grayskull one that we will get next year!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Map of Primus and Denebria.
    The perfect Clawful: The look of the 200X version and the personalty of Filmations version.

Same here. Usually I've forgetten which drawer I've put it in by the time the following year's arrives so now I have maps stored away all over the place.

I feel better now

I found a map in the same drawer as my tax receipts...

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    I feel the same as a few other posters above - the maps haven't really meant much to me.

I have the vintage posters from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe magazine up around my room so I didn't even bother to put up the maps because they look bland next to those.

It would have been nice to get some good artwork made for the club exclusive posters, but I assume that costs a lot of cash!
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

I'd also like a map of Primus.

Heroic Warrior
    Maps and blue prints are nice but maybe some posters like the ones from the 80s.
    image.jpg

I'd like to see a map of Trolla and blueprints for Snake Mountain!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy