Thread: Playmates TMNT not Dead, plus Movie Star Turtles and Comic Book Turtles still coming

Playmates TMNT not Dead, plus Movie Star Turtles and Comic Book Turtles still coming

News on TRU exclusive lines, new retro figures and re-releases of original MOVIE STAR TURTLES! Plus the comic turtles are still coming:

Infinite Hollywood: TMNT products from Playmates, NOT DEAD?
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    This is promising. It's a bummer that they're TRU exclusives, though.

Widget
    awesome to see them still going. Thanks for sharing

Chris here...

I try and be more selective in which TMNT figures I do and don't collect these days, but there's some stuff there that sounds like it might be too good to leave!

Nice to see my favourite quartet of superheroes still enjoying popularity - the Turtles are one of the great, enduring passions of my life!

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org

Cool! Hopefully this means getting to those figures they showed off awhile back. Granted, the Foot Soldier they showed was still sporting Playmates' fancy brand of random and useless articulation, but we'll see. It's hard to come by well-articulated TMNT toys beyond the Turtles themselves.

I like the news about the old Movie Star Turtles, too! I only had Raph, back in the day.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Cool! Hopefully this means getting to those figures they showed off awhile back. Granted, the Foot Soldier they showed was still sporting Playmates' fancy brand of random and useless articulation, but we'll see. It's hard to come by well-articulated TMNT toys beyond the Turtles themselves.

I like the news about the old Movie Star Turtles, too! I only had Raph, back in the day.
    Yeah the comic turtles (the foot you mentioned) are supposed to be coming out. Originally the rumor was they were canned, but it seems they're back on now with the rest of this stuff.
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

I want to get these classic Turtles toys, but I can never find them in any store here, including Toys R Us.

hopefully we will get shredder and the rest of the retro figs.

i really hate how playmates has handled the brand though. i wish NECA had free reign with TMNT since they have made my fave tmnt toys to date.

from the comic line i may get splinter if they are talking about the ones we saw at toyfair.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    I saw this news yesterday and it gotme really excited! I'm glad to finally hear something!

Now let's hope we finally get Shredder, Slash, Casey, and the Foot Soldier to finish our current set of classics!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Just looking at the Movie star turtles on the wall now, and for some reason they look like they have some odd disease with the spot placement

Hopefully they will mode the paint scheme some this round

A big fan of Slush Head
    Those movie star Turtles sound great!
    I am so glad they didn't get cancelled.
    Now I want playmates to release the Foots soldiers again so I can add more soldiers to my foot army.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    I want some Mirage-style Triceratons!

Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    I want some Mirage-style Triceratons!
    That'd be awesome. With Playmates who knows, if sales are good the sky is the limit.