Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Thanks ToyGuru!

  1. #1
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    36

    Thanks ToyGuru!

    Hey Scott, thanks for all the work you did for this line. You did the best job you could, and I have an awesome collection. With that said, I've opted out of my 4th quarter shipment and next years Sub. It's been fun!

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior THE SEEKERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by stinky View Post
    Hey Scott, thanks for all the work you did for this line. You did the best job you could, and I have an awesome collection. With that said, I've opted out of my 4th quarter shipment and next years Sub. It's been fun!
    Scott, is that you??

  3. #3
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    36
    No, this is a fan that is sick of Mattel and DR.

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,239
    Quote Originally Posted by stinky View Post
    No, this is a fan that is sick of Mattel and DR.
    honestly no one really cares. most of us will be enjoying all of next year.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

  5. #5
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    36
    People like paying for shipping and handling on figures that aren't worth 20 dollars? That's great! More Kool-AID!

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,239
    Quote Originally Posted by stinky View Post
    People like paying for shipping and handling on figures that aren't worth 20 dollars? That's great! More Kool-AID!
    if your done with mattel and dr stinky then just move on, because i'll tell ya it was no cake walk under scott either. scott made his fair share of mistakes many in fact and just because he was a fan didn't mean he didn't treat us like consumers because he did. scotts job was to sell subs and he used scare tactics many times to get people to sub and unlike the new team scott never took something and scrapped a run to start over because asia screwed up. We would hear well nothing we can do about it that figures run is complete etc. The new team so far had made asia redo lord masque in his correct colors and delayed the king hss figure and made asia start over with a corrected run.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

  7. #7
    Angast's #1 fan Bonehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Windy City South Suburbs
    Posts
    4,996
    This thread is really stinky.
    Transparently Yours,

    Bonehead

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior THE SEEKERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    if your done with mattel and dr stinky then just move on, because i'll tell ya it was no cake walk under scott either. scott made his fair share of mistakes many in fact and just because he was a fan didn't mean he didn't treat us like consumers because he did. scotts job was to sell subs and he used scare tactics many times to get people to sub and unlike the new team scott never took something and scrapped a run to start over because asia screwed up. We would hear well nothing we can do about it that figures run is complete etc. The new team so far had made asia redo lord masque in his correct colors and delayed the king hss figure and made asia start over with a corrected run.
    +1

    I wish we had a like button.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    This thread is really stinky.
    LOL, Good one

  9. #9
    SUBSCRIBE OR DIE!!! mick4metal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Posts
    1,110
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]106123[/ATTACH}]

    That about sums this thread up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One purple turd deserves another.

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior Ridureyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,967
    Hey dude, stop trolling. No, complimenting Scott is not trolling. No, criticizing Mattel is not trolling. But what you're doing? It's trolling. Trolling more than a troll who's trolling a pond for troll-fish while he posts inflammatory messages on Trollbook (a special Troll version of Facebook). We see you trollin'. We hatin'.

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    1,136
    I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I see how anyone is drinking Kool Aid by enjoying the line. That's pretty offensive. I am not always happy with DR and Mattel, but I'm a lifelong MOTU fan. If you can't enjoy the line anymore, that's just as valid as me choosing to. But I don't call you a Kool Aid drinker for you're feelings. That phrase comes from a very serious event and is tied to cult mentality and it's dangers. It's so out of place in this context it's ridiculous.

  12. #12
    Heroic Warrior whbinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,131
    Yeah, agreed. I'm all for thanking Scott for the hard work he did, mistakes and all. But not if it's just a backhanded way to slam others.

    I'll just say that I do appreciate the work Scott put in, even when I was frustrated. And even though I'm frustrated now sometimes, I appreciate the work done by those who care.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •