Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What 8 figures do you want in filmation sub?

Heroic Warrior

What 8 figures do you want in filmation sub?

I'm curious what other people are hoping to see in the Filmation lineup! Personally, 8 figures is more than I would have expected and is pretty exciting.
    My man Degra might kill me for saying so, but I don't need every character re-done in Filmation style to be happy. But I do want the main cast for sure, so here are the ones I'd personally like to see most:

1) Merman- this is the one I for sure want most. I've always loved his look, and he rounds out our team of baddies already released.

2) Man At Arms- We've really never had a MAA that truly captures his filmation look, and he is one of the most Iconic characters. An easy second choice for me.

3) Teela- I refuse to count Point Dread Teela as my filmation version, and want one that knocks it out of the park like she deserves.

4) Ram Man- I doubt a fully tooled Rammy is coming this soon, but I can hope! Classics Ram Man is my favorite figure in my entire toy collection, but no doubt Filmation Rammy is much different. He has that goofiness to him, and is squattier. We need that version for sure.

5) Sorceress- There's a lot of room for improvement on the Classics release anyway, and there's a lot of differences to be captured.

6)Triklops- Love his different look, and he's a core bad guy right up there with Merman.

7)Hordak- Obviously we still need an accurate Filmation Hordak. I'm in the small camp that actually likes the Classics attempt, but it in no way is accurate.

8) She-Ra- Last but not least, I'd love a Filmation accurate She-Ra. To me she's every bit as different from her toy counterpart as He-Man is from his, and needs a toon version.

Tri-Klops
    Mer-Man
    Teela
    Man-At-Arms
    Sorceress
    Hordak
    Stratos
    Zodac with chair

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar

What 8 figures do you want in filmation sub?

Man-at-arms
    Chopper (different to Jitsu)
    Fisto
    Mer-Man
    Tri-Klops
    Prince Adam and Cringer 2 Pack

Teela, Sorceress and Whiplash would be good lures for 2018
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Mer-Man
    Tri-Klops
    Ram-Man
    Teela
    Stratos
    Man-at-Arms
    Sorceress
    Modulock (if the can do him, otherwise Marzo)
    SDCC: Prince Adam, Cringer, Orko set. (Orko could be the same body sculpt but with a new head with more expressive eyes and a hat the opens with an arm attachment)

I will take whatever they give us, but for fun my picks would be:

1. Tri-Klops
    2. Cringer -fully articulated
    3. Man-At-Arms
    4. Ram-man
    5. Count Marzo
    6. Hawke
    7. Kobra Khan
    8. Zodac with Zanthor head
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    I am feeling good with the previous Filmation like figures like Man-at-arms or Teela.
    So I'll go with :

Mer-man
    Tri-klops
    Stratos
    Sorceress
    Whiplash
    Man-e-faces
    Fisto
    For the last one, I choose Count Marzo against Zodac

My top 8 would be

Mer-man
    Shadow weaver
    Tri klops
    Hordak
    Buzz off
    Teela
    Man at arms
    Fisto

Heroic Warrior
    The ones I'd most like to see are 1.) Mer-Man (like you, he is definitely my top pick), 2.) Teela (oh yes!), 3.) Count Marzo (I find the Classics CM one of the more disappointing figures in the line; far too anime in style - blech!), 4.) Tri-Klops (he has a very different look in Filmation that would be fun to have represented on the shelf). It will be interesting to see what the future holds with Super 7!

Heroic Warrior
    Teela
    Merman
    Man at arms
    Fisto perfect for the announced Stridor coming in 2017
    Triklops
    Ram man he can be the one fully tooled figure given the rest use highly reused parts
    Whiplash
    Adam he was planned for sdcc this year so they'll fold him in this year

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

I want new Filmation characters in the sub not just 2.0. I would list Mer-man but I want the B sheet style Mer-man way more.

General Tataran
    Dylamug
    Hawke/Delora
    Light hope ...Beam of light
    Colonel Blast
    Inspector Darkney
    Admiral Scurvy
    Hunga the Harpy
    MYP SKELETOR , ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Man-At-Arms
    Merman
    teela
    Prince Adam
    Kothos
    Count Marzo
    Kitrina
    Enchantress
    www.TheComixverse.com
    The Comixverse | comic reviews/previews/editorials & discussion.
    Follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/jcmilone

Count Marzo is my key figure. Other than that, I'd take pretty much anyone for the other seven. Which isn't to say I'd want weird junk (although I honestly would take Chef Alan), but I'm pretty open.

I can pass up Man-at-Arms since there have been so many versions of him, but I wouldn't mind if we got him. It does make sense to put him in if you only subscribe for Club Grayskull.

Teela could use a more accurately Filmation version (even if the Ultimate version makes another reprint of her not strictly necessary). It could be a way to get a Sorceress with better wings, too.

I kinda want Prince Adam I guess. Dree Elle and Uncle Montork could end up here. A true Filmation Hordak would be pretty cool.

I'll go with:

1. Mer-Man
    2. Hordak
    3. Teela
    4. Count Marzo
    5. She-Ra
    6. Tung Lashor
    7. Cringer

That's really all I need as far as FILMation variants go.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Choosing 8 is a tough task, even if we take into account the talks of She-Ra not being available right now.

1) Teela
    2) Ram Man
    3) Count Marzo
    4) General Tataran
    5) Dark Dream
    6) Mer-Man
    7) Faker with Filmation accurate swords
    8) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle 2-pack.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, Lodar, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, Hordak head, Dylamug, Twiggets, Trollans, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

1. Man-at-arms
    2. Teela
    3. Sorceress
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Adam & Cringer
    6. Tri-Klops
    7. Ram Man
    8. Stratos
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Man-at-Arms
    Teela
    Stratos
    Mer-Man
    Tri-Klops
    Sorceress
    Zodac
    Ram-Man
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    I'm curious what other people are hoping to see in the Filmation lineup! Personally, 8 figures is more than I would have expected and is pretty exciting.
    My man Degra might kill me for saying so, but I don't need every character re-done in Filmation style to be happy. But I do want the main cast for sure, so here are the ones I'd personally like to see most:

1) Merman- this is the one I for sure want most. I've always loved his look, and he rounds out our team of baddies already released.

2) Man At Arms- We've really never had a MAA that truly captures his filmation look, and he is one of the most Iconic characters. An easy second choice for me.

3) Teela- I refuse to count Point Dread Teela as my filmation version, and want one that knocks it out of the park like she deserves.

4) Ram Man- I doubt a fully tooled Rammy is coming this soon, but I can hope! Classics Ram Man is my favorite figure in my entire toy collection, but no doubt Filmation Rammy is much different. He has that goofiness to him, and is squattier. We need that version for sure.

5) Sorceress- There's a lot of room for improvement on the Classics release anyway, and there's a lot of differences to be captured.

6)Triklops- Love his different look, and he's a core bad guy right up there with Merman.

7)Hordak- Obviously we still need an accurate Filmation Hordak. I'm in the small camp that actually likes the Classics attempt, but it in no way is accurate.

8) She-Ra- Last but not least, I'd love a Filmation accurate She-Ra. To me she's every bit as different from her toy counterpart as He-Man is from his, and needs a toon version.
    I mean....you pretty much nailed it. I don't collect this line but what you just listed off is pretty much the most essential characters all in one shot.

If the She-Ra rumor is true, then I'd replace 7 and 8 with a deluxe Prince Adam, Orko, and Cringer set. I know they said they're planning on eight figures, but that set is two figures and an Orko (they could totally reuse the MOTUC one.)

I'd really have to try to get a redo of the Sorceress.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    If we refer to these pictures :

good.jpg
    Only Moss-man, Ram-man, Stratos and Zodac are really différents from the releases we already have. Maybe Fisto and Man-e-faces for his orange color.

Bad.jpg
    For the bad guys, Mer-man, Tri-klops, Spikor, Whiplash. Maybe Kobra Khan

horde.jpg
    Finally, the horde : Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech and Modulok (not shown). Maybe Hordak

And, of course : Count Marzo !

Assuming this, logical choice should be :
    Stratos, Zodac, Moss-man, Ram-man, Mer-man, Tri-klops, Whiplash, Spikor. Ram-man coming to Ultimate edition, I would replace him by Count Marzo.

Next year could be Horde year !

Since Shera figures is off limit I would go with these:
    Ramman
    Whiplash
    Fisto w Stridor
    Man at arms
    Mossman w sculpted fur
    Sorceress
    Teela
    Count Marzo
    Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired heads and accessories)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms
    My facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/eternalcustoms
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Melaktha, Kittrina, King Helios, Colossor, Zilora, Dragoon

Heroic Warrior
    Yes stratos and zodac may not be radically different but there are differences. Perhaps to make them more appealing throw a club grayskull zodac in with his cosmic chair and for club grayskull stratos pack him with a cartoon avion guard or Delora in a two pack. Kobra khan is definitely a must.

I could probably live without a two bad thought I would certainly buy them if done

I'm hoping with man at arms armor is not sculpted on but they use an elastic material so that the armor can be slipped on and off. Have the ends of each armor piece be able to be pulled to allow to get them on and off yet then snap right around the various body parts

Fisto definitely needs to be done. His filmation appearance looks like his vintage toy which I prefer than the highly detailed realistic motuc fisto. A club grayskull fisto just needs armor, fist, and head. Very cheap and easy figure to do
    Last edited by degra; October 9, 2016 at 05:40am.

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Count Marzo
    Tung Lasher
    Teela
    Man-At-Arms
    Stratos
    Fisto
    Mer-Man
    Whiplash

Zodac and his Cosmic Chair can be a SDCC exclusive.

Heroic Warrior
    You know, looking at the photos above, I'd love to have a Filmation Two-Bad as well. It's probably not going to happen, but one can dream...

Mer-Man!

The rest is just frosting.
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Court Magician
    I'd prefer all Filmation was put into the Filmation sub. With that said, I'd like:

- Man-At-Arms with a Teela head. Really don't want to see another Filmation Teela.
    - Stratos
    - Shadow Beast repaint
    - Prince Adam
    - Mer-Man
    - Sorceress
    - Tung Lashor
    - Accurate Captain Glenn