Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms Support Thread

Heroic Warrior

Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms Support Thread

The other (apart from Orko) confirmed Anti-Eternia character. I'm sure this repaint would look as awesome (if not moreso) as Anti-Eternia He-Man.
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in Collector's Choice:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-comics Tri-Klops.

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    The other (apart from Orko) confirmed Anti-Eternia character. I'm sure this repaint would look as awesome (if not moreso) as Anti-Eternia He-Man.
    Does anyone have a pic they can post?
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

No thanks, let's not go overboard with this. One 'anti' repaint is enough for me. I don't need a whole group of them.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    No thanks, let's not go overboard with this. One 'anti' repaint is enough for me. I don't need a whole group of them.
    There's only 3 'confirmed' Anti-Eternia variants. I don't think that's going overboard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Does anyone have a pic they can post?
    Yeah, I second this!
    MASS REJECTION

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    There don't exist any official pictures of the Anti-Eternia characters. Best you can get are fanarts or customs.

As for Anti-Man-At-Arms... seriously, this IS going overboard. He didn't even have any text in the audio play, was just seen from afar and merely described as "looking like [Man-At-Arms], just completely black. Even most Germans - more familiar with and having more nostalgic feelings for the audio play than anybody else - mostly would rather see many other characters than an all-black Man-At-Arms. Ain't hard to see how tough it would be for Mattel to excite an international customership for that. The only way I COULD see that working would be if the Four Horsemen were given alot of freedom to turn the figure into more than just a repaint.
    I appreciate the sort-of cult following "Anti-Eternia" deservedly has these days internationally. But really, with so many awesome characters still available from the audio plays, I don't see much support for Anti-Man-At-Arms for the time being.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Anti-Eternia He-Man is all I'm interested in no no I will not support any others
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    There don't exist any official pictures of the Anti-Eternia characters. Best you can get are fanarts or customs.

As for Anti-Man-At-Arms... seriously, this IS going overboard. He didn't even have any text in the audio play, was just seen from afar and merely described as "looking like [Man-At-Arms], just completely black. Even most Germans - more familiar with and having more nostalgic feelings for the audio play than anybody else - mostly would rather see many other characters than an all-black Man-At-Arms. Ain't hard to see how tough it would be for Mattel to excite an international customership for that. The only way I COULD see that working would be if the Four Horsemen were given alot of freedom to turn the figure into more than just a repaint.
    I appreciate the sort-of cult following "Anti-Eternia" deservedly has these days internationally. But really, with so many awesome characters still available from the audio plays, I don't see much support for Anti-Man-At-Arms for the time being.
    For the time being, eh? So there's hope then!
    MASS REJECTION

Heroic Warrior
    I'm not against the idea, but I wonder if the novelty value of one Anti figure might be lost if others were done the same way. I'd rather have the minicomic variants of Tri-Klops, Trap Jaw, Ram Man and Stratos before this though.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

I'm anti anti Eternia figures. Don't need a blacked up version of every figure and it would make Anti-He-man less unique. Who in itself makes faker seem less unique.

Agree.

No more Spirits for me too .. they look like gummi bears ..
    Jay

Heroic Warrior
    Honestly, I'll buy anything that looks cool. History has shown I will even buy things that don't look cool in this line But, if this is done where he looks cool then sure, why not!?!

I love the He-Man version, but that is it. I don't need other versions of these. I think the one He-Man figure makes it a unique stand out in the line. Any other additions just makes it watered down and less interesting.

This is overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Minor View Post
    I love the He-Man version, but that is it. I don't need other versions of these. I think the one He-Man figure makes it a unique stand out in the line. Any other additions just makes it watered down and less interesting.

This is overboard.
    I completely agree. I'm so over variants.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

I love Anti-Eternia He-Man, but it should end there.

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    I'm not against the idea, but I wonder if the novelty value of one Anti figure might be lost if others were done the same way. I'd rather have the minicomic variants of Tri-Klops, Trap Jaw, Ram Man and Stratos before this though.
    These are figures I want also. Each in its time.

I cannot stop myself thinking of how cool an Anti-Granamyr would look! There were huge monsters crossing over from anti-Eternia, Granamyr seems perfect to represent such beasties!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

* Runs Away From This Thread !!
    Matty Has Been Matted For 2017 !

Now I Seriously Hope Super 7 Makes Me Feel I Am In Heaven !!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    * Runs Away From This Thread !!
    MASS REJECTION

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I think some where down the line we could examine these anti characters, but not now with so many cool, and awesome characters, that we could last another ten years. So these could be dripped in here and there.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    I think some where down the line we could examine these anti characters, but not now with so many cool, and awesome characters, that we could last another ten years. So these could be dripped in here and there.
    These could be released as con specific exclusives (Power-con or even Grayskullcon) somewhere down the line. I wouldn't be opposed to an Anti Man-at-Arms if done separately from Mattycollector. I believe he'd be best equipped released alongside a black Wind Raider. I'd sure buy one or two if the price isn't too expensive.
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2018: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man

Yeah, I'd be all over this.

And if they could expand it a couple more characters, I'd be down for that too.
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    Yeah, I'd be all over this.

And if they could expand it a couple more characters, I'd be down for that too.
    Me too!!! I like this a lot more than The Son of He Man's canyon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I love Anti-Eternia He-Man, but it should end there.
    But why?

- - - Updated - - -

It's addictive! we can't help it!
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Cool. I love that there will be an Anti-eternia Man-At-Arms and Orko! I'll get them if I can, provided I'm able to get Anti-Eternia He-Man!

The only addition I'd really be up for after that is anti-eternia battle-cat! All those who share the secret!

(EDIT: I almost forgot the sorceress! Her too, but not before battle-cat! )
    Last edited by Zodac; March 24, 2016 at 08:52am.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd still love a 2-pack of Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms with Orko in a red and black colour scheme.
    MASS REJECTION

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    I'd still love a 2-pack of Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms with Orko in a red and black colour scheme.
    I agree. Those were the only 3 mentioned/seen. That's all we'd need.

I'm content with my Anti-Anti-Eternia Man-At-Arms.
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!