Thread: Thanks ToyGuru!

Court Magician

Thanks ToyGuru!

Hey Scott, thanks for all the work you did for this line. You did the best job you could, and I have an awesome collection. With that said, I've opted out of my 4th quarter shipment and next years Sub. It's been fun!

Quote Originally Posted by stinky View Post
    Hey Scott, thanks for all the work you did for this line. You did the best job you could, and I have an awesome collection. With that said, I've opted out of my 4th quarter shipment and next years Sub. It's been fun!
    Scott, is that you??

Court Magician
    No, this is a fan that is sick of Mattel and DR.

No, this is a fan that is sick of Mattel and DR.
    honestly no one really cares. most of us will be enjoying all of next year.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Court Magician
    People like paying for shipping and handling on figures that aren't worth 20 dollars? That's great! More Kool-AID!

People like paying for shipping and handling on figures that aren't worth 20 dollars? That's great! More Kool-AID!
    if your done with mattel and dr stinky then just move on, because i'll tell ya it was no cake walk under scott either. scott made his fair share of mistakes many in fact and just because he was a fan didn't mean he didn't treat us like consumers because he did. scotts job was to sell subs and he used scare tactics many times to get people to sub and unlike the new team scott never took something and scrapped a run to start over because asia screwed up. We would hear well nothing we can do about it that figures run is complete etc. The new team so far had made asia redo lord masque in his correct colors and delayed the king hss figure and made asia start over with a corrected run.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

This thread is really stinky.
    Transparently Yours,

Bonehead

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    if your done with mattel and dr stinky then just move on, because i'll tell ya it was no cake walk under scott either. scott made his fair share of mistakes many in fact and just because he was a fan didn't mean he didn't treat us like consumers because he did. scotts job was to sell subs and he used scare tactics many times to get people to sub and unlike the new team scott never took something and scrapped a run to start over because asia screwed up. We would hear well nothing we can do about it that figures run is complete etc. The new team so far had made asia redo lord masque in his correct colors and delayed the king hss figure and made asia start over with a corrected run.
    +1

I wish we had a like button.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    This thread is really stinky.
    LOL, Good one

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]106123[/ATTACH}]

That about sums this thread up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One purple turd deserves another.

Hey dude, stop trolling. No, complimenting Scott is not trolling. No, criticizing Mattel is not trolling. But what you're doing? It's trolling. Trolling more than a troll who's trolling a pond for troll-fish while he posts inflammatory messages on Trollbook (a special Troll version of Facebook). We see you trollin'. We hatin'.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I see how anyone is drinking Kool Aid by enjoying the line. That's pretty offensive. I am not always happy with DR and Mattel, but I'm a lifelong MOTU fan. If you can't enjoy the line anymore, that's just as valid as me choosing to. But I don't call you a Kool Aid drinker for you're feelings. That phrase comes from a very serious event and is tied to cult mentality and it's dangers. It's so out of place in this context it's ridiculous.

Yeah, agreed. I'm all for thanking Scott for the hard work he did, mistakes and all. But not if it's just a backhanded way to slam others.

I'll just say that I do appreciate the work Scott put in, even when I was frustrated. And even though I'm frustrated now sometimes, I appreciate the work done by those who care.