Thread: The Evil Horde Needs Vehicles Too ...

Widget

The Evil Horde Needs Vehicles Too ...

As I look at my collection thus far, I notice that the Horde better be in tip top cardio vascular shape. They will be running to catch up with the likes of He-Man and She-Ra.

Maybe they need a sky sled of their own, like the Glonder ( or is it Glondas ). Wouldn't your new DylaMug look great sitting on one of those?

Maybe Shadow Weaver would look great catching a ride with the Dark Riders?

Maybe Hordak just needs to take a long drive (or flight) in his very own Annihilator?

Personally, I think the Glonder would be a good place to start. Package it with a Horde Trooper to allow for additional army building.

What are your thoughts? What vehicles or mounts would you like to see to make your Horde army more fierce?

Glonder.jpg

Mantisaur is my number one most wanted beast/vehicle. Has been for years. In the unlikely event it actually is made, it still won't help Hordak, though; I'll be giving it to Evil-Lyn just like I did with my vintage one back in the day.

The Horde does need some vehicles, though. Snake Men, too!

Do you all honestly think Super 7 will give us mounts or vehicles??

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    If they can only make one vehicule/creature, that should be Mantisaur for sure
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    If they can only make one vehicule/creature, that should be Mantisaur for sure
    Agreed - it's the obvious choice. But I want Attak Trak first.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Yes The Horde Glondor would be perfect, but no figure included Just the Vehicle. Super7 is smaller than Mattel and the Glondor itself might run $65.00 or more. No need for a figure to that would bump it up to $120.00 or better. People can't afford to army build under those prices, Only those with very deep pockets could.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Mosquitor has a vehicle, I made for pixel-dan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2MhuDoJnDg

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    People can't afford to army build under those prices, Only those with very deep pockets could.
    See that's the problem there are people on here that can do that and really don't care that alot of fans CAN'T afford it like they do...really sucks

Totally Dyslexic
    Oh that Glonder gliders seem to be a good choice since they are FILMATION vehicles we have a chance of getting them.

Smart move and yes, a logical choice.

Mantisaur or Clawdeen would be my personal choice though.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

While I doubt we'll see much in this area, I'd still love to see Mantisaur.

(As far as beasts go, I'd love to get Spirit most of all, and Hssss' Tyrantisaurus too.)

Unless we're counting Catra's Panther Form as a beast, then that's my top-want. My daughter is always asking when Brian is making that one.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    Do you all honestly think Super 7 will give us mounts or vehicles??
    Unless there's a sudden surge in sales for some reason, I really doubt it. Further vehicles and Snake Mountain feel like a total pipe dream at this point. Doesn't stop me from wanting 'em, though!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksun442 View Post
    Mosquitor has a vehicle, I made for pixel-dan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2MhuDoJnDg
    Awesome. Well done!

Realistically I have to admit I do not care about Horde Vehicles.

I would love a Monstroid and I always sorta branded that Horde. Not a vehicle, but in that league, surely.
    I never had Mantisaur and I am not sure I was even aware of it until I was a full on adult. I dont particularly A) Like the look of it or B) like the idea of Hordak on a Mantis Robot Monster however it is a Horde Mount, so sure, do it up.

Beyond that...Nah, though I am open to what they could do, ...but also glad that they probly will not explore into Horde Vehicle at this point.

Hordak needs his Mantisaur!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Yes The Horde Glondor would be perfect, but no figure included Just the Vehicle. Super7 is smaller than Mattel and the Glondor itself might run $65.00 or more. No need for a figure to that would bump it up to $120.00 or better. People can't afford to army build under those prices, Only those with very deep pockets could.
    You make a very good point. I think I would end up buying multiple Glondors and to have it include a figure would be cost prohibitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Oh that Glonder gliders seem to be a good choice since they are FILMATION vehicles we have a chance of getting them.

Smart move and yes, a logical choice.

Mantisaur or Clawdeen would be my personal choice though.
    I would love this vehicle to be made with just a bit of wash on the paint job.

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Hordak needs his Mantisaur!
    Which version of Mantisaur would you like? The toy or the green version from the cartoon?

Wouldn't having a pack-in Horde Trooper mean getting the molds from Mattel? which would be a no-go anyway. Unless, of course, they did a FILMation trooper.

I'm in for Mantisaur 100%! (especially if they did repro packaging).
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Quote Originally Posted by FanBoyPrime View Post
    Which version of Mantisaur would you like? The toy or the green version from the cartoon?
    Toy version for sure! Much more detail.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!