Thread: Battle damage faker,...Oo-lar

Heroic Warrior

Battle damage faker,...Oo-lar

I was looking at the new bdf head and noticed the hair is more scruffy not just a repaint of he-mans , so maybe there will be some more use out of it with a vintage head He-man or maybe a Oo-lar, ....

do you really think they will do an OoLar at this point? I do not see them reusing this hair. I will be happy to be wrong, but I bet I am not.

Neat idea. Someone who has multiple could do a swap maybe at least.

Isn't Oo-lar just he-man without his armor on? Forgive me if I am wrong but I only seen a pic once or twice. I don't remember him being any different than that.

I think he would be different, done in Classics. My hope would be a more Vintage HM/Alcala style face. He also must have his knife sheath on his boot!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I would think Oolar would have an Alcala head, different shorts and no boots.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

Are there bare feet yet that aren't monstrous and could work? The Demo-Man legs are OK, but the feet would look like Oolar needs a pedicure.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app