Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adora Anticipation Support Group

The Adora Anticipation Support Group

Okay, maybe it's because I'm fighting off a bit of a fever, but I can't wait for Adora. I literally can't wait. I want to see her now, and get past the freaking out and into the "she ain't so great" and then swing back into the "OMG she's perfect because I love her for who she is, I can't believe this got made, I want to play and take pictures now!!!"

Someone hold my hand. Or give me an Adora. How about an Adora to hold hands with me?

help!

Gurl, I am FREAKING OUT! *holds hand for the upcoming whirlwind*

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Okay, maybe it's because I'm fighting off a bit of a fever, but I can't wait for Adora. I literally can't wait. I want to see her now, and get past the freaking out and into the "she ain't so great" and then swing back into the "OMG she's perfect because I love her for who she is, I can't believe this got made, I want to play and take pictures now!!!"

Someone hold my hand. Or give me an Adora. How about an Adora to hold hands with me?

help!
    I don't have the excuse of fever but I am too stupified and drooling with maniacal anticipation at the calendar. January has never felt so far!!!
    They should just ditch that horrible King Randor and give us Adora in december! I mean, two months of Royal Family members in a row, and they start with the most underwhelming one. (I'm gonna get a lot of hate mail from Randor fans haha).

I am seriously considering cryogenisis today just to wake up tomorrow and it's January and my Adora is already waiting for me at my doorstep.

The thing, is, getting Adora won't solve anything cause by the time, we will probably get a glimpse of She-ra and the same agonizing wait will start all over again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

I'm watching The Secret of the Sword as we speak. Yeah, I'm really excited about finally getting an Adora figure.
    You may have defeated us, but you'll never see this child again!

I give you my hand too!

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Adam of Portugal, that video totally made my day!!!!!!

Does anyone know how to get a mp3 of She-ra music as clear as the one on that video? If anyone knows or does, please pm me!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Gurl, I am FREAKING OUT! *holds hand for the upcoming whirlwind*
    You mean her bio and where she fits in the world of MOTUC?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Villain in training warrenpeace2012's Avatar
    Ya know, we should be getting her bio ina few weeks. She's the next one up and about 3 months prior to her release. To be honest I cant wait either! Forget burger King Randor and the Goddess, I want Adora! and a side of BA He-man!
    Don't mess up TWO-BADD! That's all I ask!

And behold, I will be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die. I shall reign in 2012 for my conquest is nigh.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    She's the reason I almost didn't get the subscription.

I may be in the minority, but I don't want any POP. I'll be selling mine as soon as it arrives.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Villain in training warrenpeace2012's Avatar
    I thought this was the Adora anticipation SUPPORT group...
    Don't mess up TWO-BADD! That's all I ask!

And behold, I will be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die. I shall reign in 2012 for my conquest is nigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post

I may be in the minority, but I don't want any POP. I'll be selling mine as soon as it arrives.
    party pooper

Can't wait for Adora either!
    Toy Boys, Inc. Customs here ----> http://www.flickr.com/toyboys-inc

add us on Facebook! ToyBoys Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post

Then this isn't the thread for you. Though you are entitled to your opinion, this thread is in support of Adora.

I'm on pins and needles waiting for this girl. I cannot wait!!! I'm so excited to see the POP characters return...especially as action figures that will fit in with our MOTU characters! I'm so excited to get this girl and can't wait to have her in my hands!
    Craig

My MOTUC most wanted: Angella, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Peekablue, Ninjor, Evilseed, and Granita

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    You mean her bio and where she fits in the world of MOTUC?
    Partially. Adora's upcoming bio is a big event, as it will be the first new 'entertainment' that we've gotten since the 80s. (not counting the info. we got with 2004 She-Ra, which didn't say anything new)

Ever since MOTU got kick-started with the commemoratives, it's been soooo tough being a POP fan. I'm hoping that all starts to change once Adora's bio is revealed.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I've been thinking about no longer collecting every item from MOTUC, but I will get the female characters definately! And I can't wait for Adora either.

Heidi
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

i want to read her Bio!!
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Isn't this the same as a "countdown to..." thread?
    Nothing wrong with that - although we're not normally "allowed" to do them until the previous month's figure has been released.

Anyway, to weigh in with my opinion - the figure looks good, although I'm more of the "pre-Filmation" circle of fans; I'm much more excited about Trap Jaw.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Adora Support Group sounds too longwinded. We should just shorten it to Adora's Bra
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    I totally understand you!
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

I knew Tallstar would come up with the perfect Animated gif for this thread. As much as I thought I would crap my pants over Teela, Adora is the one that's making me lose my mind. I think it's just because I'm more excited for new POPs than I am for new Masters. Probably because the POPs were figures I always wanted as a kid, but wasn't allowed to have - and I loved the POP cartoon characters more than the He-Man cartoon characters.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    I'm SO excited!! I can't wait. She is thee reason I decided to get the sub. There was no way in thee hell I was missing her!

I can't wait for more POP characters too! Here's hoping we get a She-Ra in a Crystal Castle box at SDCC '10!!! (that's just my dream come true!!)

Oh my!! I wasn't allowed any POP characters because "they were too girly". Even though I wasn't a huge fan of them b/c they really didn't look like they did on the show but I STILL wanted She-Ra!!

As soon as I saw the 2010 sub started with Adora, I went straight to Matty and gave him my credit card details!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

You guys are freakin me out.
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Adora Support Group sounds too longwinded. We should just shorten it to Adora's Bra
    Very funny!

Is Adora a drug or disease or something? I was wondering why she has her own support group. Is this going to be a group the narrator and Marla would argue over visiting in Fight Club?

Yes, I'm ready to get my hands on her, but I'm not looking forward to the overtime I'll probably have to work to afford her. Peace.

I just think Adora is comming out so late...

she shold be the november or december figure...

anyway, new year starting great!

I am dying for Adora. I think once I get He-Man in November, and Adora comes out in January, my own MOTU storyline will take a drastic turn. Indeed
    Once you kill the cow, you gotta make a burger
    Positive Trade with : Thehorde,