Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adora Anticipation Support Group

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Adora Support Group sounds too longwinded. We should just shorten it to Adora's Bra
    Good one, Teela-Na!!

I share everyone's excitement for Adora! I had posted a poll about a MOTUC Adora Action Figure before she was announced. I'm geeking out seriously about this action figure!

It's LONG overdue...I have wanted an Adora action figure from the first time that I saw "Secret of the Sword" on the big screen.

Lemme get a holla for Adora's Bra!!
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdeanda View Post
    I just think Adora is comming out so late...

she shold be the november or december figure...

anyway, new year starting great!
    Totally agree!!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    I still remember the very moment i saw the image of Adora displayed on my screen! it was SDCC and i was watching the coverage at home, then all of a sudden there she was: FILMATION ADORA!!! i yelled; i was objectively the happiest man on earth for a fraction of a second.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST SDCC 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue - Toy Catra - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: 3 main twiggets

I wondered if I was the only one obsessing over ADORA already! I have taken pics of the computer screen on my camera phone and when I'm bored I'll pull up the picture and just look at it...!

My MOTU world as a kid consisted of a limited assortment of characters, and I had no girls at all, which frustrated me. ADORA is a dream come true!!!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboys inc View Post
    party pooper

Can't wait for Adora either!
    Actually, I'll modify that...I would take She-Ra.

Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Then this isn't the thread for you. Though you are entitled to your opinion, this thread is in support of Adora.
    Honestly, I WANT to be wrong. I really hope that when she arrives, I decide to hold on to her.

I guess I should have said I will most likely be selling her as soon as she arrives.
    Last edited by Larry Waters; October 16, 2009 at 08:46pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

I'm not chomping at the bit for her, however, I am very glad we are getting her as the counterpart to She-Ra. That said, I'm actually looking forward to She-Ra a little more. With nothing in hand already, Adora looks a little plain. I think I'd be more excited for her arrival if I had She-Ra first. Regardless, I understand the toon fans have been waiting for something like this for forever! This is a complete first-time-ever figure, so I understand your anticipation!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

She is the reason I started to collect MOTUC in the first place. I just knew they would make her

Heroic Warrior
    I also got the subscription just for her, not sure what I'm going to do with some of the others that come but whatever. I'll definitely keep all the females!!

I am waiting with bated breath for Adora.

First and foremost for me is her sword. Finally, for the first time ever, we will get a filmation-accurate sword. Speaking of first-time-evers, just being able to finaly get an Adora figure is exciting.

Above all though, what makes this the most exciting as that this figure signifies the begining of POP's inclusion in the MOTUC line. It makes the idea of getting figures like Bow and Catra much more real now that there is at least one POP character on the table. Yay POP!

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    She's the reason I almost didn't get the subscription.

I may be in the minority, but I don't want any POP. I'll be selling mine as soon as it arrives.

I think Adora may be my most anxiously awaited figure EVER. I'm hesitant to say I can't wait for her but that's only because I feel time's been slipping away too quickly lately. I don't want to fast forward to January I WANT MY ADORA NOW!
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

I totally can't wait for Adora! FINALLY after all these years...an actual Adora figure! She's a great way to start off 2010!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Where will everyone display Adora, especially when they get She-Ra? She is a great figure (and has a great figure ) but I'm not sure where she would go.
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Where will everyone display Adora, especially when they get She-Ra? She is a great figure (and has a great figure ) but I'm not sure where she would go.
    She's going right next to my custom filmation hordak!! Until She-ra shows up, Adora is STILL force captain on my shelf. Who else is thinking of Adora as the second HORDE figure released?
    Last edited by Judeh Simon; October 17, 2009 at 02:51pm.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST SDCC 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue - Toy Catra - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: 3 main twiggets

With Prince Adam, when (hopefully it's a when and not an if) he comes out?
    Adam coming out...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

she shold be the november or december figure...

Totally. I mean...come on!!! Best. Christmas. Gift. EVER! Why aren't they going that route??!?

First and foremost for me is her sword. Finally, for the first time ever, we will get a filmation-accurate sword.

I know! He-fans don't have any idea what it's like to wait 25 plus years just to have an accurate accessory!

She is a great figure (and has a great figure ) but I'm not sure where she would go.

Well, I'm still secretly hoping the Horsemen do something about her mushy butt (plump it a little!) and the granny panties...let's keep our fingers crossed! I don't like the Teela legs...they need some work and if there was ever a figure to go the extra mile on, it's Adora. She's been waiting in the wings for long enough.

I don't have any kind of She-ra displays at the moment, it's all very much in drawers and boxes. But I'll want to take Adora everywhere, like a kid...so it's very likely she'll be permanently seated on my left shoulder, like a parrot. I'll ask her if I should splurge for chips when we do groceries, I'll run with her in a field, laughing...I'll be the creepiest person in the world, and by far the happiest, just to spend a day with Adora.

Man, I hope this fever breaks soon. Seriously, I'm ill. I think that's making this whole "OMG!1! WANTING NOW ADORA NOW HURRY YES!" thing worse. I'm going to go to the hospital...maybe they can help...

I like Adora very much and she was the biggest (but not the only one) reason to get two subscription for 2010, but it will be a long wait till early/mid-February before I'll get her, but I can wait, I'm a very patient man.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

On one hand I'm kinda glad Adora is a January 2010 figure, 'cause she gets to be the leader of the pack.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    With Prince Adam, when (hopefully it's a when and not an if) he comes out?
    Adam coming out...

Yes, I too will have her stand at her brother's side when he comes out.

To begin with she'll go alongside Hordak as the first member of his Evil Horde, and i'll give He-Man her sword for safekeeping.

Once I have She-Ra i'll put Princess Adora with King Randor on the royal family shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon-O View Post
    Yes, I too will have her stand at her brother's side when he comes out.

He'll be singing this song:

Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Well, I'm still secretly hoping the Horsemen do something about her mushy butt (plump it a little!) and the granny panties...let's keep our fingers crossed! I don't like the Teela legs...they need some work and if there was ever a figure to go the extra mile on, it's Adora. She's been waiting in the wings for long enough.

I don't have any kind of She-ra displays at the moment, it's all very much in drawers and boxes. But I'll want to take Adora everywhere, like a kid...so it's very likely she'll be permanently seated on my left shoulder, like a parrot. I'll ask her if I should splurge for chips when we do groceries, I'll run with her in a field, laughing...I'll be the creepiest person in the world, and by far the happiest, just to spend a day with Adora.
    You are hysterical, dude! I agree that hers and Teela's butts are flat and kinda big-ish. Mattel has said that that is going to be how all females on Eternia will look. Sucks, but whatever.

I may join you in the grocery store with my Adora and we can have a shop-off.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

On the good side Adam will have both his Father and Sister to support him when he does comes out... (It would be cool if his Mother was there for him as well)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Yeh I can't wait for Adora, she looks so perfect & her sword is spot on. Now I'm just waiting for She-Ra & Swift Wind.
    Xena & She-Ra Rule

Okay, I know that I have already stated my excitement for Adora, but I debated on posting this part (the part that I have in red), but I'm gonna!!

I realize that this makes me a super geek, but like I said, I am SO EXCITED about the Adora action figure! I even have her picture as the wallpaper on my phone!! Her's is the action figure that I have been in most anticipation for.

That being said, now not only my boyfriend has to hear about my love for Adora's MOTUC Action Figure, but all of you folks, too
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    To Teela-Na:

To DO4M: She was the only one who knew his secret. Maybe that's why she's been MIA all this time. She's been planning the coming out party.