Thread: AVGN, Irate Gamer, Nostalgia Critic

Hybrid View

AVGN, Irate Gamer, Nostalgia Critic

Anyone fans of these guys? I seen the Nerd mentioned here already but what about the other two? I don't like the Irate Gamer that much but his current vids on the history of videogames are kinda interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
    Anyone fans of these guys? I seen the Nerd mentioned here already but what about the other two? I don't like the Irate Gamer that much but his current vids on the history of videogames are kinda interesting.
    I used to watch AVGN alot, but I got a little tired of the gratuitous vulgarity. At one point he seemed to be stringing swears at random. Which is a shame. I enjoy funny reviews of bad games. I'll check out those others you mention.
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

I like the earliest AVGN, before it all became "forced".

The Ghostbusters one is still the hardest I've laughed at any internet-only video.

I liked his recent Ghostbusters review as himself. At the beginning he's gonna talk about the new GB game, then the Nerd sits next to him and acts all ready to rip this game a new one. "No, it's not like that. This game is NEW and it's actually pretty cool!" Nerd- "A GOOD Ghostbusters game? Guess you don't need me." and he leaves. LOL First time James acted alongside his own character.

Nostalgia Critic and Spoony are classic!
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Nostalgia Critic, Nostalgia Chick, Linkara and MarzGurl are my favorites and I used to watch Angry VideoGame Nerd a lot.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images