Thread: Hypothetical Adora Info

Widget

Hypothetical Adora Info

With the wait for Adora's bio about to kill me I got to thinking about some information Matty has already given us. We know for a fact that they are going to be keeping the whole "Hordak was stuck in Demos" angle and it got me wondering. What if Demos is just a sister universe to the one that Eturnia is in?

I could see Hordak escaping and getting sent back with baby Adora and ending up on Etheria, which is simply a planet in the dimension of Demos.

It may be stretching things but it seemed to sum up some lingering plot points that had been bugging me. What do you guys think on the matter?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaspella.on.me View Post
    With the wait for Adora's bio about to kill me I got to thinking about some information Matty has already given us. We know for a fact that they are going to be keeping the whole "Hordak was stuck in Demos" angle and it got me wondering. What if Demos is just a sister universe to the one that Eturnia is in?

I could see Hordak escaping and getting sent back with baby Adora and ending up on Etheria, which is simply a planet in the dimension of Demos.

It may be stretching things but it seemed to sum up some lingering plot points that had been bugging me. What do you guys think on the matter?
    I think it is "Despondos" and "Eternia"

To be serious: it has been a very long discussion on different boards a while back and most people came to the conclusion that etheria is not in Despondos, because this dimension should be a place full of fear and horror. Etheria just wouldn't fit in there.

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    To quote Hordak it is a "terrible dimension of Dispondos". We saw that Hordak can communicate through his places of power, and even effect Eternia like when he transformed Keldor into Skeletor. We might assume he also has Horde temples on Etheira and that may be how he is in contact with the horde army that may be on that world.
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Well Despondos is another dimension but I'm don't think its connected to Etheria if that's what you're suggesting.

I see two possibilites.

1. Someone other than Hordak (Keldor, Shadow Weaver) abducts Adora and takes her either to Etheria or Despondos until Hordak escapes to Eternia.

Since this is a new continuity that combines vintage with 200X a good possibility is.

2. Keldor frees Hordak who's been in Despondos (ala 200X) The Horde then launches a campaign to conquer Eternia but is stopped by Randor's forces, Hordak flees to Etheria taking Adora (ala Filmation)
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Despondos is probably "hell" or something similar, a place of despair
    Last edited by StaticX999; October 29, 2009 at 02:04am.

Perhaps, since Hordak is able to still wield his powers outside of Despondos, he was/is somehow able to inhabit a mechanical body here as well. Thus, making it possible for him to have still kidnapped Adora and also explain the mechanized Hordak from the Filmation cartoon. I guess we'll have a better idea once Mattel releases pics of Adora's card and people have deciphered her bio from the pixelated images.

Mattel have already conformed that Adora will still be Adam's twin sister. Personally I think Mattel will use the story line developed by Val & Emiliano for the MVC comic where Eternia it's self is traped in despondos, and Hordak cannot get in without one for the dimensional keys. Therefore he sends Keldor back in trime to retrieve the havoc staff from the Lord of Zelesha. Keldor then travels back to the present and with the help of pravhus he attempts to steal the twins of power who Horde Prime and Hordak knew the twins of power were destined for something very special. But Keldor 7 Prahvus only managed to take Adora.

Finally using the the havoc staff to breech the despondos barrier Keldor passed Adora through it into the waiting clucthes of Hordak & Horde Prime, who then train her over time to be the untilmate weapon against the forces of good. Using the power of grayskull to destroy the power of grayskull when they once again return to Eternia.

After years of training on Horde World Adora could then follow Hordak on a mission to conqure a strange new world with a great power source that Horde Prime has sensed. The rest could follow the Filmation pathway.

Looking back a few months ago Mattel blocked the org from showing the MVC comic bible, maybe this is why, they might be intending to use MVC's origins for Adora & She-Ra as it fits perfectly with the 2K sotryline while still honering as much of the established Filmation established cannon as possible. It's a no brainer (IMO) Val & Emiliano already did the ground work here, Mattel own the MVC comic content / bible right? So they could theoretically use this information in Adora's bio.

Whatever Mattel they decide I just wish they would bloody well hurry up & release some new pictures of Adora and her bio. Hopefully inthe next few weeks we will finally see her bio. It would be such a shame if one of the chinese factory employees who steal these figures beat Mattel to the punch on releasing Adora's bio's and pictures.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!