Thread: WW Exclusive She-Ra Press Release?

WW Exclusive She-Ra Press Release?

Working on a writeup on the 2004 WW She-Ra for MOTU Month on my blog. I could've sworn there was a press release both on this site or in Toyfare and curious to know if anyone has either? It would be a huge help and I'd be very appreciative for any assistance!

Oh gosh. I'd dig through the main page news archive by year. Whatever is there is what we got about it.
    She was released at both SDCC and Wizard World Chicago that year. Then the remainder was sold through the He-Man.Org He-Store and Action Figure Express.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Oh gosh. I'd dig through the main page news archive by year. Whatever is there is what we got about it.
    She was released at both SDCC and Wizard World Chicago that year. Then the remainder was sold through the He-Man.Org He-Store and Action Figure Express.
    That kinda makes sense as to why the one I have has no convention sticker. Thanks! I'll be sure dig through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again Val for all the trouble I'm sure you went through to make her available to us fans. Was so cool seeing her in person, especially since they improved her make-up for the final version.