Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone kitbash a Blonde Teela yet?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Anyone kitbash a Blonde Teela yet?

So...has anyone tried to kitbash a blonde Teela yet? I just got my subscription Teela so I can try it...but only after I see how someone else did it.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

I will be doing at least one this weekend.
    So you're more than welcome to see what I do.

Just taking an extra Teela head and painting her hair blonde though. I'm not doing anything extra like new hair extensions or anything like that.

Just imagine the figure as is, with blonde hair, that's what I'll be doin'.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    So...has anyone tried to kitbash a blonde Teela yet? I just got my subscription Teela so I can try it...but only after I see how someone else did it.

Everyone's waiting to see how you did it first.

I'm not sure which hairpiece she could use. I don't think just painting her red hair blonde would work because it needs to be worn down.
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

This is the look I'm going for.

So having her hair down isn't what I'm after. The figure as is will do fine for me.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw

Eternian Sculpter Wannabe Royalt1us's Avatar
    I'm game to do a 'blond hair sculpt' if anyone wants to pitch in a spare head to sculpt it onto.
    Check out ROYAL-T's Customs at:
    Dinner Table Creations

WRAPTOR, LAVA_SHARK, PO-LAR, LAVA-SHARK v.2 (Might-Bite), EMPRISSS, SPY-FLY, and OOZOR, are all available now.

Quote Originally Posted by Royalt1us View Post
    I'm game to do a 'blond hair sculpt' if anyone wants to pitch in a spare head to sculpt it onto.
    PM sent my good man.

GOOD MAN Beana!

I wanted to offer it too, but shipping from the Netherlands might be a bit too expensive.

If another head is needed I'll sent it though. I got a bit to much Teelas due to a subscription mix up anyways. I can miss a head

Yeah, RoyalT and I live close enough to each other, no shipping costs needed.

Movie mayhem!
    royal are you going to make that available? lol

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Don't forget to post pics here.

Here she is!

I got a fluke Teela with no blue irises in her eyes and no lipstick... So I left her eye's black to give a similar look to the above referenced Teela in the Point Dread book.

There's also a Teela with Blue eyes and blonde hair.

I think she turned out rather well. Didn't throw away my red head version though as it's nice to swap between the two from time to time.

Black eyes...

And Blue eyes...

Widget
    grrrrrreat result!

Very nice! What kinda paints did you use?

I'm a little concerned with making her too blonde. I might try to go for the strawberry blonde look. Or maybe a darker hair color than Baena's version.

Here's what I might try to go for.

Last edited by MegaGearMax; October 30, 2009 at 12:02pm.

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Very nice! What kinda paints did you use?

I'm a little concerned with making her too blonde. I might try to go for the strawberry blonde look. Or maybe a darker hair color than Baena's version.

Here's what I might try to go for.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...londeTeela.jpg
    I use the same paints as the 4HM use supposedly on the prototypes.
    Cartoon Colours Cell Vinyl paints.
    I then put a clear coat on them. Testors Dull Cote, with some gloss highlights on armor, eyes, lips.

Blonde with black eyes Teela looks pretty darn cool.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    I'm a little concerned with making her too blonde. I might try to go for the strawberry blonde look.
    I'm not feeling the pure blonde hair as well, it's still a great custom! I'd love to see your strawberry blonde Teela when you're done!
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

Let's have some more pics of both of them. Or if anyone else has made a custom. I gotta track down these paints...

Nice work B!

Shes a keeper and id love to see this new sculpt head.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Teela looks sexy as a blonde. However, I think she really needs to wear her hair down to look completely effective. Also I don't know if she really needs that lipstick. Do warriors really wear that into battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Teela looks sexy as a blonde. However, I think she really needs to wear her hair down to look completely effective. Also I don't know if she really needs that lipstick. Do warriors really wear that into battle?
    Again, you keep saying that, but again, I point you to my reference in the comic. She had redder lips. A flushed woman can have red lips without makeup help too ya know. Regardless, I was going for how she appeared in the Point Dread book, in the story "Danger at Castle Grayskull".

This morning I made her eyes an actual brown, and thinned up on the lipstick some.

A little hard to tell from the pic, but you can see now it's not just all black, there's some color in the irises now.

I think she looks great like this. I wanted hazel or brown eyes so she'd be a little more unique from She-Ra that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Again, you keep saying that, but again, I point you to my reference in the comic. She had redder lips. A flushed woman can have red lips without makeup help too ya know.
    I wonder how often Teela is flushed. Aroused Teela! That's sexy.

Regardless, I was going for how she appeared in the Point Dread book, in the story "Danger at Castle Grayskull".

This morning I made her eyes an actual brown, and thinned up on the lipstick some.
    Her lips definitely look better now and more natural and subtle.

A little hard to tell from the pic, but you can see now it's not just all black, there's some color in the irises now.

I think she looks great like this. I wanted hazel or brown eyes so she'd be a little more unique from She-Ra that way.
    I don't know if it's the lighting but her blonde hair looks lighter here and actually better than the earlier pics above. It's more of a golden shade. Blonde Teela is HOT!!!

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    WOW! What an amazing paint job!

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    Again, you keep saying that, but again, I point you to my reference in the comic. She had redder lips. A flushed woman can have red lips without makeup help too ya know. Regardless, I was going for how she appeared in the Point Dread book, in the story "Danger at Castle Grayskull".

What amazing work you do. She looks great with blonde hair and brown eyes. Almost like a totally different character. Good job!
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Here she is!

I got a fluke Teela with no blue irises in her eyes and no lipstick... So I left her eye's black to give a similar look to the above referenced Teela in the Point Dread book.

There's also a Teela with Blue eyes and blonde hair.

I think she turned out rather well. Didn't throw away my red head version though as it's nice to swap between the two from time to time.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...icWarriors.jpg
    Hey Nate I love how you also fixed He-mans face. He looks so much better. That's how he should have looked like.
    Can you post a pic of his face?
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Hey Nate I love how you also fixed He-mans face. He looks so much better. That's how he should have looked like.
    Can you post a pic of his face?
    I'll try to later. The trick is remembering.

And thanks!