Thread: MOTUC 2009 Horoscopes

MOTUC 2009 Horoscopes

The 2009 MOTUC Horoscope. Just look for your birthday month. yes, i was bored this morning

January
    You are a Skeletor. Sure…you may be fugly on the outside and bonded to an inter-dimensional demon but if people would only be able to see inside you they’d find that you have a great capacity for caring around Christmas time, if Eternia had Christmas.
    Likes: The Power inside the Castle of Greyskull, kittens, Earth children.
    Dislikes: Viles of acid, being bonded to inter-dimensional demons, mystic walls, blonde,heroic champions of the universe both male and female

February
    You are a Stratos. You love air travel even though it is confusing whether you travel using jets or some other winged means.
    Dislikes: Getting feces stuck in fur

March
    You are a Faker….stop being someone you are not.
    Dislikes: skin pigment conditions, look-a-likes that try and steal your sense of fashion

April
    You are a Mer-Man. Your importance is underestimated and you leave quickly after you show up leading many to become angry with your unannounced departure. You have a great head on your shoulders but can change it at a moments notice.
    Dislikes: smelling like fish all the time

May
    You are Zodac. Pick a damn side already and stop waffling on issues. Decisions like that only lead to people becoming undecided if they like you. At least your cousin can make decisions even if they are bad ones that seem good at the time like full body tattoos that glow in the dark.
    Dislikes: picking sides of any argument, showing up and someone has the same outfit as you on.

June
    You are a Hordak. You like letting people know you mean business by using the same word to describe yourself at least two times in the same sentence. You steal babies and graft inter-dimensioal demons onto co-workers, which makes you kind of an ass around the water cooler on Mondays and is why you aren’t invited to the company picnic anymore.
    Likes: reruns of golden girls episodes, minions, conquering lands
    Dislikes: flowers, kids that come in sets of 2, older brothers

July
    You are a Man At Arms. YOU MIGHT BE A FATHER!!! Or not. Nobody really is sure and there are not any paternity tests or Maury shows on Eternia to find out. Sucks to be you that’s what you get for making giant Mystic Walls. Jerk.
    Dislikes: Sorcerer women who don’t tell ypu the truth, flying magicians that break your stuff….pretty much all magical beings are jerks to you.

August
    You are a Tri-klops. You see everything yet nothing. No one likes playing poker with you anymore and you never get to go first at the Pinata. Also, stop being a creepy voyeur with those dang seekers. You are worse than youtube. Try and find a useful pursuit for your skills like finding out if any Eternian princes are more than they appear.
    Likes: Reading 3 books at once, Pin the Tail on the Shadow Beast
    Dislikes: visits to the optomitrist, foggy days

September
    You are a Webstor. You feel that you can overcome any obstacle by just climbing right over it. However , it won’t be as easy as just pulling a string like it used be. A little more effort will be required. You might also catch a bug that causes you to grow a few more legs.
    Likes: Delicious, giant, humanoid bees that easily get caught in webs
    Dislikes: that feeling when you are walking and you walk right through a web and you freak out for a second…eww right??

October
    You are a Teela. Strenuous activity sucks and sit-ups are overrated. You should limit the amount you move, specifically the midsection. A one-piece, form fitting garment may do wonders for your figure but don’t expect the Eternians to bust down your door if that thing comes off.
    You also have severe daddy/mommy issues, the main aspect of that being you are not sure if you even have any or not.
    Likes: constrictive one-piece outfits. Eternian princes, orange birds
    Dislikes: confusing history of where you come from, the idea blondes have more fun

November

You are a Scare Glow. You are afraid that you walk around the world like a ghost as if people can see through you. Do not fret as you are greatly wanted by many
    You have a feeling that you are chained to your past but those good news, those chains are easily removable.
    Likes: secrets inside old castles shaped like skulls but are misnamed according to color
    Dislikes: bright lights

December
    You are a King Randor. Don’t let your high and mighty attitude and get to your head. You have a deep seeded fear that your popularity among the people may be overshadowed by green skinned females.
    Pay attention to your kids more. They may not get kidnapped as easily and could surprise you with what they are capable of doing.
    Dislikes: being overshadowed by green skinned females and kids that turn into champions of the universe
    Last edited by King Kahn; November 1, 2009 at 02:10am.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

That was brilliant

I especially loved December! LOL
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior
    I was born in November so I'm a Scareglow.

My favorite is January.

My birthday's in February,a nd I find it funny about how "air" is mentioned in the horoscope and my sign, Aquarius, is a fixed "air" sign. What a hoot!

On the month of October, I would've added in the "dislikes" section "bad customer service, misinformation and/or late shipments." I figured you're already working with inside jokes...

Very cool and very creative. Awesome!

Adroit Academic Professor Griffin's Avatar
    I was born in May... You! You're a WITCH! (I typed this from my giant chair...)
    Zodac is the name for God on the lips of all fanboys.

Heh.....I'm Faker. I love it since I love Faker!
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

Okay, another crazy thing going here after my wife looked hers over. She's a Zodac. There's something that's a bit of truth about her in this horoscope that I've got in bold.

May
    You are Zodac. Pick a damn side already and stop waffling on issues. Decisions like that only lead to people becoming undecided if they like you. At least your cousin can make decisions even if they are bad ones that seem good at the time like full body tattoos that glow in the dark.
    Dislikes: picking sides of any argument, showing up and someone has the same outfit as you on.
    She was once in a play where her first entrance had her in the exact same outfit as another character and it was an ongoing joker throughout the play. Her character and the other character dressed like her hated each other's guts. If this were some sort of play where she was a chorus member and was in some sort of uniform, I wouldn't think much of it. This was actually a three woman show and was a bit the director created.

Like Mintok says "ooh-wee-ooh!"

Okay King Kahn, come clean with us on this one: you work for the psychic hotline. Just admit it and get it over with.

That is so cool and it needs to happen for next year. Peace.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Nice job King Kahn!

Looks like I am a Zodac

This thread needs to be stickied

Awesome, great work dude. I'm a Faker Cool, I really like Faker... I'm blue da ba dee da.... and I love orange

Im a merman. Thanks. Im irish so at least im greem.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I'm a Man-At-Arms. I'm pretty sure I'm not a Daddy. My fiancee is a King Randor. That's weird, but now I want a hamburger.

Well done.