View Poll Results: Would you want a movie Skeletor?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 60.53%
  • No

30 39.47%

Thread: Would you want to see a movie Skeletor?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when

Would you want to see a movie Skeletor?

Until the 2002 update, Frank Langella's version of Skeletor was my ideal Skeletor. He was menacing, scary, and he looked just down right bad ass. Not to mention the gold version was pretty kick ass, and I was always disappointed they never made either version into toy form back in the 80s. Would you like to see movie Skeletor done (the regular version)?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Hell yeah i want all the movie figures!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

i wasnt really a fan of the movie but i did like the way skeletor looked. so i would take one if they ever get to him. I wonder how they would write him in the canon

I say "why not?" I think they would do a pretty sweet looking movie Skeletor. We are talking from the Live Action Movie right?
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

No. There are enough good Skeletor's to keep us in varients for a long time. No need to add this one imo.

Yeah, but not for a while. After we go through some POP and NA first.
    Who has the Power?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I really wanted a movie gold Skeletor sad they never made him. also they never made the figure of the villain bounty hunter with the white hair & gray skin what was his name?
    If they make one for the classic line or not its ok either way.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I really wanted a movie gold Skeletor sad they never made him. also they never made the figure of the villain bounty hunter with the white hair & gray skin what was his name?
    If they make one for the classic line or not its ok either way.
    Ugh... karg. I always hated that character. 1. He looked dumb, 2. he seemed to be the one in charge, and I was sure that he was extremely wimpy. There were so many other cool villains that needed extreme makeup to pull off... why did it have to be one with 80's metal hair?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJY7w2d703g
    Good Trader List:
    -Maul, tattoojunkie74, Chuck Bowlz

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    It wouldn't even have to be an official "movie" Skeletor. Just give us an all-black Skeletor with a cape, bronze Havoc staff and a black power sword. For his armor they could just use either Jitsu or Fisto's armor (painted black.) For a cool bonus figure, they could sell a gold version with a bonus "battle helmet"
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    It wouldn't even have to be an official "movie" Skeletor. Just give us an all-black Skeletor with a cape, bronze Havoc staff and a black power sword. For his armor they could just use either Jitsu or Fisto's armor (painted black.) For a cool bonus figure, they could sell a gold version with a bonus "battle helmet"
    I would actually be pretty keen on this. Good ideas, Captain! I'll tae both versions. While it would be fun to have more accurate versions, I would prefer that any movie designs (given Mattels was allowed to do so anyhow) fit in with the Classics look. I wouldn't want Lundgren's likeness, just the regular He-Man head (or another sculpt thereof) and I would want the same yellow/green look for ol' Bonehead as well.

And I too, also loathe Karg. Give me Lubic, give me Kevin and Julie; I'd love to own them. I don't care if we never get Karg.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Yes but not for now.
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Quote Originally Posted by Merman's Head View Post
    Yeah, but not for a while. After we go through some POP and NA first.
    Quote!

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    Just as long as we stay far away from a Movie Teela, i'm down for all the movie characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Frank Langella as Skeletor was the best thing about that movie. Probably one of the best movie supervillians of all time. I want both movie outfits- black and gold.

loved his design. but i dont see him fitting in this line. would i like a figure of him? sure but not in motuc

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, asap! Best Skeletor design ever! I'm one of the few who like the MOTU movie, so I'd take all of the redesigned characters as figures!

Heroic Warrior
    No. I hate the movie, and all characters from it.

Having said that, I fully support everyone else's desire to get them made and released- I'll just not be getting them!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE