Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Busta Toons' Classic Media-Related Annoucement - Official He-Man YouTube channel

Busta Toons' Classic Media-Related Annoucement - Official He-Man YouTube channel

I'm surprised I couldn't find a thread for this...

Over the last several weeks, James has been teasing an official project that he's been working on for Classic Media. He's supposed to be revealing what it is in just a few hours. (around 4pm UK time).

Here's what is known so far based on Facebook teasers:

-It has something to do with Filmation.
    -It's for MOTU.
    -If the project does well, POP could potentially be next.
    -It doesn't have anything to do with boxsets or a new cartoon.

There are also two teaser pics.

*Timeline was blurred-out for a reason.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Very interesting....I'm surprised it's not been mentioned here either. I eagerly await the new! Anything new MOTU-related is welcomed!
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

James just posted. He said it may take another hour for the announcement.

Hmmmmm....a documentary maybe?

James Eatock will be working alongside Classic Media in order to bring the fans new exclusive content for this OFFICIAL He-Man and the Masters of the Universe channel! Alongside the episodes themselves, there will be clips shows, trivia, top ten videos, never-before-seen footage, all-new episode commentaries, encyclopedic A-Z videos, animatics, slideshows featuring episode development artwork...and even the chance that content may extend beyond the cartoon itself. Plus the channel will be encouraging interactivity! Subscribe, like, share, all that jazz, in order to spread the word! And have no fear, She-Ra won't be far behind..
    Last edited by Tallstar; November 15, 2013 at 03:20pm.

Awesome to have easy access to high quality full episodes and look forward to all the in-depth minisodes. Great work!
    Last edited by beefhash; November 15, 2013 at 06:25pm.

OMG

It's like James's unofficial cartoon guide book is coming to life in his new project !!!

James Eatock is always bringing awesome news to us...

Heroic Warrior
    Hmm. Interesting.

About time.

I hope you're looking down and see this Mr Scheimer. I hope you approve.

I remember a few years back when I was told by a friend that Youtube is the new TV.

Clearly he was mistaken, as it's all prats with random garbage, with the occasional good piece.

Now I am happy to admit that it is TV. There are real shows, and channels, nearly networks. Glad to have He-Man aside my favourites. Now youtube is 80 percent garbage, and 20 percent real content! I"m so excited.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Nobody out there is more deserving of this job than James. Can't wait to see all the cool stuff Busta busts out for the official youtube channel!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Totally awesome!!!!! James is the man Cannot wait for the extras and fun countdowns!!! Also hoping for more Cereal Geek issues to get to print soon as well. Best magazine out there and highly recommended to ALL MOTU/POP fans!!!!!

Anyone spot Loo-Kee in that trailer?

He is behind Trap-Jaw when he "scratches his jaw"

Busta Toons goodness!!! This will be awesome.

Coolness.

THANK YOU everyone for the kind words - I'm really hoping I can deliver the goods...and that people are happy with the content - It would be FANTASTIC if it proves to be successful, because Classic Media will push for more things - In the long term I'm hoping this benefits ALL of us in some way!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    James just posted. He said it may take another hour for the announcement.
    Thanks for posting, Jim - I hope the reveal was to your liking (I was kind of worried I had built it up too much, what with many thinking I was working on a new cartoon or something) - If all goes well She-Ra will be appearing sooner rather than later - Because I want to rock She-Ra episode commentaries!

Quote Originally Posted by beefhash View Post
    Awesome to have easy access to high quality full episodes and look forward to all the in-depth minisodes. Great work!
    Just so you know, I have nothing to do with the minisodes - They were created many years ago by Classic Media - However, I have given them the pretty purple title cards!

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Now I am happy to admit that it is TV. There are real shows, and channels, nearly networks. Glad to have He-Man aside my favourites. Now youtube is 80 percent garbage, and 20 percent real content! I"m so excited.
    I'm hoping to really make it a fun place to people to come and watch He-Man (and eventually She-Ra) content!

Quote Originally Posted by yodafreakmaster View Post
    Totally awesome!!!!! James is the man Cannot wait for the extras and fun countdowns!!! Also hoping for more Cereal Geek issues to get to print soon as well. Best magazine out there and highly recommended to ALL MOTU/POP fans!!!!!
    Thanks for pimping the magazine - And have no fear, this won't affect the production of cereal:geek, as much of the content for the next six issues is already completed!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta Toons View Post
    THANK YOU everyone for the kind words - I'm really hoping I can deliver the goods...and that people are happy with the content - It would be FANTASTIC if it proves to be successful, because Classic Media will push for more things - In the long term I'm hoping this benefits ALL of us in some way!

Thanks for pimping the magazine - And have no fear, this won't affect the production of cereal:geek, as much of the content for the next six issues is already completed!
    Happy to give props to Cereal Geek!!!! Folks that have not checked it out yet are REALLY missing out!!! I cannot wait for the next few issues to hit print Keep up the GREAT work

Heroic Warrior

New Official He-Man YouTube channel (Filmation Cartoon)

There's a new official He-man YouTube Channel. In addition to publishing old He-man and Masters of the Universe episodes it looks like there is going to be a lot of fun Filmaton-derived new content. I figured all you huge Filmation fans will want to subscribe.

Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eazv_es0tO0

yeah that's awesome I was watcing it last night

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Interesting...

Published on Nov 15, 2013

James Eatock will be working alongside Classic Media in order to bring the fans new exclusive content for this OFFICIAL He-Man and the Masters of the Universe channel! Alongside the episodes themselves, there will be clips shows, trivia, top ten videos, never-before-seen footage, all-new episode commentaries, encyclopedic A-Z videos, animatics, slideshows featuring episode development artwork...and even the chance that content may extend beyond the cartoon itself. Plus the channel will be encouraging interactivity! Subscribe, like, share, all that jazz, in order to spread the word! And have no fear, She-Ra won't be far behind...
    And they have MYP and the 1987 movie too!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

This is pretty great!
    "Problems Weaver?"

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    It's nice to see such a knowledgeable Filmation expert working on this! This youtube channel is going to rule.

What a great time to be a Masters of the Universe fan!

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    There's a new official He-man YouTube Channel. In addition to publishing old He-man and Masters of the Universe episodes it looks like there is going to be a lot of fun Filmaton-derived new content. I figured all you huge Filmation fans will want to subscribe.
    I appreciate you re-pimping the channel!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    And they have MYP and the 1987 movie too!
    Is that true? - Classic Media haven't mentioned that yet - We've been talking about Filmation's He-Man and She-Ra...and, of course, The New Adventures of He-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Is-rael View Post
    This is pretty great!
    I REALLY hope it will be - The more people subscribe, contribute, and voice their opinions, the more Classic Media will encourage MORE content from me - Next Thursday I have to deliver my FIRST video (since the trailer) - I'm really quite nervous for once...

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    It's nice to see such a knowledgeable Filmation expert working on this! This youtube channel is going to rule.
    I really want to make this channel a place that fans find themselves COMPELLED to visit on a frequent basis!

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    What a great time to be a Masters of the Universe fan!
    I'm hoping that, in some way, this will eventually benefit ALL of us!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta Toons View Post
    I appreciate you re-pimping the channel!
    Yeah, no worries.
    Last edited by geooco; November 17, 2013 at 06:48pm.

I watched the trailer, a teaser and a minisode. Looks like it'll be pretty good! One minor complaint. Whoever mixed the background music on those videos re-uses the main theme way too much. There are so many good background songs. I hope that for future content, they get more creative than just playing the main theme so much I get sick of it. I love that theme song! I don't want to get sick of it@

this is awesome i was 3 years old when i watched the cartoon and have no recollection of any of the filmation characters or artifacts that the toys are making relevant again. glad i'll have a quick spot to go to check the old stuff out!!! thanks james!!