Thread: NTSC Masters Of He-Man & She-Ra Apparently Not Destroyed According To Busta Toons

NTSC Masters Of He-Man & She-Ra Apparently Not Destroyed According To Busta Toons

I'm in a warehouse (somewhere in the UK) looking at He-Man animation art folders - And here I thought this was a US-based activity! smile emoticon ‪#‎heman‬ ‪#‎motu‬ ‪#‎mastersoftheuniverse‬ ‪#‎1980s‬
    So, it would appear that Hallmark didn't destroy the 1/4 NTSC masters and original film reels of He-Man and She-Ra! smile emoticon ‪#‎heman‬ ‪#‎motu‬ ‪#‎mastersoftheuniverse‬ ‪#‎1980s‬
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Great news indeed!

Hooray!!!!

Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel's Avatar
    Wow! Not just the NTSC masters but film too!! So just maybe, and I stress maybe, if all the film elements are there we could possibly see a true HD release of the original show.

Woo hoo! Fantastic news.

The text isn't clear that is it for all 130 episodes or just a selection of Master-tapes James uncovered?

Captain Marvel: Yes, if all elements are present, that means HD version is possible. But the real question is; is there a studio willing to do it, given how previous sales with DVD have proven that it wouldn't be such a big market for time and effort? (BCI when it still existed, seemed to be our best bet to put money and talent for such a task, but I don't know what Mill Creek/Dreamworks thinks...)

In any case, as I said previously already. I'm just glad James is the one who discovered these and that he is actively out there doing research and all for the brand.

!!!!!!!!!!!

....I am SO. FLIPPING. HAPPY!!!

As much as I love the BCI sets for giving me the entire run of She-Ra to enjoy, I have never, EVER, liked the sped-up animation or higher pitched voices. If ALL the episodes of the She-Ra show are here, I would be through the roof excited.

Was this reported on the main news page?

I'm astounded to find it halfway down the vintage forums. STELLAR news. Adora will sound like a normal woman again!

James I am hugging, high fiving and bowing before you all at once. UPDATES! Please. Whenever you can. How did this happen?!? Where were they hiding? How did you find out?!?

I need a full-on 20/20 or Dateline NBC report. And a chill pill. Make that two.