Thread: Fisto and Jitsu arms

Fisto and Jitsu arms

AFAIK these are the only two figures that have standard left arms that hold accessories- IE they can be popped off normally and swapped. What other figures do their skin tones match to? It'd be nice to have other figures that could hold more than one weapon. And is there any chance other figures have a gripping left arm that can be switched? I know Thunder Punch He-Man has a gripping left hand but I don't think it's a swappable arm, nor is it a standard size arm.

Terror Claws Skeletor has two gripping hands, although they look odd and were meant to be covered up with the giant claws. King Hiss has a gripping left hand, but of course it won't work with other figures. Blast Attak has two gripping hands, I don't know if they're removable or not (I'd be worried about cracking the torso in the attempt - the gold plastic is brittle).

Snake face has two gripping hands as well, and so do the three movie figures. Not sure if the movie figures' arms are swappable, and they probably wouldn't fit with anyone else.

Anyway, the problem with swapping out Fisto and Jitsu arms is their deltoids are huge, bigger than the standard He-Man deltoids. It will look uneven with most figures, although Jitsu's left arm might match well with Clawful's right arm, if you wanted a human hand there for some reason.

Does the blue of Terror Claws Skeletor match well with the commemorative version? I may grab a junker for the left arm if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Does the blue of Terror Claws Skeletor match well with the commemorative version? I may grab a junker for the left arm if they do.
    No, it's quite a different shade of blue