Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2134

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    The seller has no idea what's that figure except that it is "Masters"... I bought it here in Serbia. He was selling He-Man Malaysia with BattleCat for the same price.
    Congrats- this is a steal!

Quote Originally Posted by Wespenmann View Post
    Congrats- this is a steal!
    Thanks guys!
    I agree with you Wespenmann... 44 € for that old toy and even the battery wasn't included, it was a robbery.

Stratos AFA 80

Beastman AFA 70

Very nice...can I ask what you paid for the Stratos and Beastman? I am guessing both are 8 backs?

Still trying to complete my vintage MOC collection. Picked up a very nice Buzz Saw Hordak for $59 shipped on eBay today. Love it. Great time to buy. I'll take that price any day of the week.

Court Magician
    just got a carded 8 back He-man with warranty card this week..rough shape though, over the spring/ summer got a rough 12 back He-man and a dead mint unpunched card "original" He-man. So I got the three He-mans, thought I would be happy but now I must find a non-warranty 8 back He-man.

My latest is
    jetsled armor
    lasrerbolt face and guns
    greyskull trainor stand
    spidor guns
    and snake mountain net

I wanted to upload the pictures but photobucket is giving me problems lately(I hate the new format and I can't seem to switch back)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

I'm just getting into this. MOTU was the first toy series I was really into. Recently acquired:

Skeletor (half boot version, no sword)
    Beastman (complete)
    Tri-Klops (with armor, nothing else)
    a very manky Mossman with no weapon
    He-Man (complete)
    Mer-Man (complete)
    Stinkor (complete, still smells)
    Battler Armor He-Man (no weapons)
    Dragon Walker (still works)
    Leech (no crossbow)
    Mantenna (no crossbow)
    Last edited by Lich Leech; November 19, 2012 at 12:21am.

Just got these 3 awesome cels including the first Man-at-Arms main title cel!

Snappy Threader
    Very cool Man-E-Toys, I'm loving that He-Man/Battle Cat cel.....

Widget
    a classic MOC king hiss in pristine condition ^^

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    Eternia! Minus viper tower and some stuff but Eternia anyway! :-)
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Very cool Man-E-Toys, I'm loving that He-Man/Battle Cat cel.....
    Thanks! I love all 3 but I'm happiest with the MAA main title cel. I was looking for an affordable main title cel for a while now.

Heroic Warrior
    robert lamb 002.jpgrobert lamb 001.jpgBack in October in Franklin TN at a convention I met one of the story board artists from the original series,Robert Lamb.Very nice guy.He was selling copies of both scrips and story boards from the series.He also wrote a few episodes too.I bought a script for a buddy of mine and a copy of some story boards for myself.
    Last edited by cryanmchsi; November 21, 2012 at 09:28pm.

Crossed off another MOC figure. Got Snout Spout 1st edition. Clear bubble,crisp card back color. Does have a vein along the back but stands straight up. He marks my 50th vintage MOC figure. Getting closer to completion.

master of hiphop
    Just picked up on the weekend a Mint Sealed 1981 Canadian Rare Castle Grayskull, i thought it was from France.. but did some digging and finally found the marking on the box.. a piece i was going to sell but it's just something you find once in a blue moon.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

None of this stuff is mint or in the original packaging. I can't afford that and I don't really like the idea of hanging sealed figures on the wall. I like to play with this stuff

Castle Grayskull
    Clawful
    Whiplash
    Stratos
    Mossman (with good flocking still)
    Man-At-Arms

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    None of this stuff is mint or in the original packaging. I can't afford that and I don't really like the idea of hanging sealed figures on the wall. I like to play with this stuff

Castle Grayskull
    Clawful
    Whiplash
    Stratos
    Mossman (with good flocking still)
    Man-At-Arms
    Great score LL. And as a loose & MOC collector. My vintage MOC figures do not "hang" on a wall. That is just maddening and asking for your card backs to get discolored w/o proper protection & display options. My MOC collection is for nostalgic reasons as these were the first items I would see in a TRU store when I went to the big city. Those were the days......and my loose ones are for display...of course they have to be mint and complete. My other figures my kids play with and yes sometimes I will join in on the battle. For the record I do let my kids win.

TWISTOID! Very happy with this purchase, $41 shipped in excellent condition with both weapons. I don't know why I would need the additional stand for Twistoid, but my Rotar is losing the fight without one.
    twistoid.jpg

I had an extra Battle Cat that I only needed for the helmet, so I decided to repaint it into a Panthor, as I didn't have one. It seemed like an easy one to tackle, as my painting skills are pretty basic. I was pretty happy with how he turned out. Bought a saddle for him on Ebay and added him to the collection.

_DSC1215.jpg_DSC1217.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Great score LL. And as a loose & MOC collector. My vintage MOC figures do not "hang" on a wall. That is just maddening and asking for your card backs to get discolored w/o proper protection & display options. My MOC collection is for nostalgic reasons as these were the first items I would see in a TRU store when I went to the big city. Those were the days......and my loose ones are for display...of course they have to be mint and complete. My other figures my kids play with and yes sometimes I will join in on the battle. For the record I do let my kids win.
    Sure, I can see that.

Yesterday my son and I were playing with BA He-Man and a working Dragon Walker I just got. It was loads of fun.

master of hiphop
    I'm right there with you my friend

each vintage MOC is in an AFA acrylic case, AFA'd or just Bottom Slided any loose figs i have will be for the baby when he gets old enough

for me it's only for that nostalgic feel !!! when i go into the "He-Man room" My wife named it that i like to just take a few minutes every other day.. stand in the middle of it.. and it brings me back to being a kid and when times where much different.. with no cares in the world! it's 5 min that i can just relax and then close the door and get back to the real world!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    I'm right there with you my friend

each vintage MOC is in an AFA acrylic case, AFA'd or just Bottom Slided any loose figs i have will be for the baby when he gets old enough

for me it's only for that nostalgic feel !!! when i go into the "He-Man room" My wife named it that i like to just take a few minutes every other day.. stand in the middle of it.. and it brings me back to being a kid and when times where much different.. with no cares in the world! it's 5 min that i can just relax and then close the door and get back to the real world!
    AGE has given voice to how I feel about my growing collection perfectly! I have 5 AFA vintage figures and 6 at AFA right now being graded (fingers are crossed!) with 14 more in Zolo cases on the wall and 4 more on the way. Plus a few vehicles in so-so boxes. As the collection grows, it is taking over my hobby room as I sell off other collections...JUST like it did when I was a kid! I loved so many toylines from the 80s but He-Man was always number one! Setting up the hobby room to look like that magical aisle at Toys R Us in 1981 when I strolled in and it seemed like that iconic red package was multiplied by a million and went all the way to the ceiling! Like AGE so eloquently put it, it is just a few minutes a day but it takes me back to such a wonderful time.

More back on topic :P I did just score a Night Stalker MIB in a box that looks like it just came off the shelf!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue
    Perfuma Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor Twistoid

Picked up a non 1st edition Orko. Clear bubble and descent card. Only need 1 more series 3 figure.

Just finished wave 3 of my MOC vintage collection. Picked up a non 1st edition Prince Adam. Descent card,clear bubble & 2 minor veins. Got it for cheap. Love the holidays....best time to buy.

I just got a King Hsss and leech, both still on the card. They aren't mint, but they are my first two still packaged and dang it's cool having that package in my hand again like when I was a kid. Even better, I got the leech for $12