Page 62 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2074

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Got a loose complete Ram Man, very little paint wear, still has the silver bracelets. Gotta love Rammie.

Picked up a MOC Horde Trooper today for $61 shipped. Love buying during this time of year. Economy is still down,listings ending in the middle of the day on a week day & people saving for Xmas. All huge pluses for me trying to complete my MOC vintage figures.

I got a rotoplast road ripper, complete but the stickers of the eyes are not the original; what's actually important is the the rip cord, you almost never see it.
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

Working away at my computer on Saturday afternoon when my fab wife presented me with the He-Man & She-Ra Christmas special on DVD. Spent a happy hour watching that & the special features while wrapping presents.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Sizz-Lor View Post
    I had an extra Battle Cat that I only needed for the helmet, so I decided to repaint it into a Panthor, as I didn't have one. It seemed like an easy one to tackle, as my painting skills are pretty basic. I was pretty happy with how he turned out. Bought a saddle for him on Ebay and added him to the collection.

Attachment 80543Attachment 80544
    That un-flocked Panthor looks really cool man. We need a YouTube tutorial I'd love to make one.

Quote Originally Posted by mrguardia View Post
    That un-flocked Panthor looks really cool man. We need a YouTube tutorial I'd love to make one.
    Thanks a lot! Glad you like it.

I'm a novice customizer, so if I can do this anyone can. This was pretty basic, so I don't know about the need for a tutorial. The only part that really involved (not) much skill was masking off the mouth and painting the eyes and that was only because I have such shaky hands. The rest was airbrushed with a $20 Testors spray can airbrush. I was going to do a wash of darker purple to add some color depth, but there where so many scratches and mold markings on the figure I thought it would look terrible. A true customizer would have filled those in, smoothed it all out, added the wash and had it looking even better.

I've redone a few Transformers and I get nervous doing those, lol. So many small pieces and parts. Though kit-bashing those can be fun. This was much easier, and more relaxed.

I'd love to see some other Panthors from Battle Cats. BC can be had on Ebay, especially without helmet and saddle, for next to nothing. Grab one and try it out, but be sure to post it!

UK comics issues #1 and #3.

Moss Man & Prince Adam loose. All complete & minty.

Heroic Podcaster
    Just finished a deal to add Snout Spout, Tri-Klops w/ring and Man-E-Faces to my MOC collection! Very excited, especially for MEF as he has the monster face showing and I hope to someday have all three.
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man
    Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST!
    Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Heroic Warrior
    I don't have much vintage, but I have decided that I want to pick up the ones I had as a kid. That was about the first 3-4 years of the line, the last figures I got when I was a kid was the horde. Anyway my buddy has a box of action figures that he is giving me as he is soon going to move and doesn't want to move this box again. He sent me a pick of the figures and there is a nice looking man e faces in among the star wars and gi joes. So man e is going to be mine as of this evening. That brings my vintage collection to about 10 figures.

Court Magician
    just got a 12 back Zodac, MOC, yellowed bubble, minimum creasing ..great condition otherwise...for $45,.

Scored a hard head Faker from Thorns02 last week. Awwww yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by He-loser View Post
    just got a 12 back Zodac, MOC, yellowed bubble, minimum creasing ..great condition otherwise...for $45,.
    Nice score....there are many MOC figures going for cheap right now. Hit them up now.

Court Magician
    last month I believe..got an 8 back He-man with warranty, some medium card wear $300

Quote Originally Posted by Sizz-Lor View Post
    I had an extra Battle Cat that I only needed for the helmet, so I decided to repaint it into a Panthor, as I didn't have one. It seemed like an easy one to tackle, as my painting skills are pretty basic. I was pretty happy with how he turned out. Bought a saddle for him on Ebay and added him to the collection.

Attachment 80543Attachment 80544
    Wow that looks real good man. Cool as a mule hee hee
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by darrenk2283 View Post
    Wow that looks real good man. Cool as a mule hee hee
    Thanks!

Heroic Warrior
    Just walked in the door with a castle greyskull, tri-loops, wrinkle and screech. My buddy gave me a box of random 80s goodness, my kids picked out what they wanted to keep and went to the local flea market. Made a trade for the castle and figs. Free stuff turned into a good start on a vintage collection. Btw there are lights in the castles eyes, are they after market? I don't remember castle greyskull with lights in the eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

That's stinkor not wrinkle (t9) ha

I have a rotoplast panthor on the way, flocking is unbelievable, bright and clean; except for a few patches here and there, no saddle though.

Last edited by Romer; December 18, 2012 at 05:38pm.
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

master of hiphop
    Just scored a Sealed Canadian Boxed Snake Mountain !!! FINALLY I've been looking for this for 8 years... the search is over.. now on to the next one
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    Just scored a Sealed Canadian Boxed Snake Mountain !!! FINALLY I've been looking for this for 8 years... the search is over.. now on to the next one
    Outstanding Age. 8 years seems like a lifetime in collecting but that's half the fun. Glad you got one. I'm guessing now that you have it it'll be a "lifer" in your collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Romer View Post
    I have a rotoplast panthor on the way, flocking is unbelievable, bright and clean; except for a few patches here and there, no saddle though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa9d6806e.jpg
    WOW!

Which figures were produced by Rotoplast? Is there any other versions of He-Man and Skeletor except Battle Armor?

Check these out.

I've never seen these before.There mini stationary made by Panosh Place.031.jpg
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    WOW!
    I know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    Which figures were produced by Rotoplast? Is there any other versions of He-Man and Skeletor except Battle Armor?
    Yes, the originals, but they are very hard to come by, I've only seen pictures of two He-man figures since I started collecting in 2010, I have one of them. Funny thing is, at first I was such a novice at collecting rotoplast, I read "Spain" on the back and I was upset for like two days. Then I concluded it was rotoplast because of the pink boots after comparing with pictures of rotoplast Ba He-man and Usa He-man.

I have no idea what Skeletor looks like, but I had him as a kid, so it exists.

That original He-man... even in the 80's it was hard to find. My brother can't even look at a battle armor because it frustrates him so much. We had an original, lost the harness, then the figure, we asked our Mom for a new He-man, we got battle armor, my brother got upset, he wanted the real one!... we ended up with a bootleg with no articulation; He hated that one too, just a little less.

Newest arrival

Only bought him because of those pearly whites. Except at the tip, all four fangs are missing the paint there.

Got these today.Ho!Ho!Ho! 048.jpg005.jpgI scored the figures a couple days ago.
    Last edited by ICER; December 24, 2012 at 10:39am.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Outstanding Age. 8 years seems like a lifetime in collecting but that's half the fun. Glad you got one. I'm guessing now that you have it it'll be a "lifer" in your collection.

thanks brother!!! Oh yes.. it's funny how 8 years goes by so quick.. but in the world of collecting it's just like that

Now i only need an MISB Eternia.. here's to another 8 years

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Romer View Post
    I know!

Yes, the originals, but they are very hard to come by, I've only seen pictures of two He-man figures since I started collecting in 2010, I have one of them. Funny thing is, at first I was such a novice at collecting rotoplast, I read "Spain" on the back and I was upset for like two days. Then I concluded it was rotoplast because of the pink boots after comparing with pictures of rotoplast Ba He-man and Usa He-man.

I have no idea what Skeletor looks like, but I had him as a kid, so it exists.

That original He-man... even in the 80's it was hard to find. My brother can't even look at a battle armor because it frustrates him so much. We had an original, lost the harness, then the figure, we asked our Mom for a new He-man, we got battle armor, my brother got upset, he wanted the real one!... we ended up with a bootleg with no articulation; He hated that one too, just a little less.

Newest arrival

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ps25cc9b47.jpg

Only bought him because of those pearly whites. Except at the tip, all four fangs are missing the paint there.
    that's a nice Loose BC.. very nice score!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html