Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1996

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Quote Originally Posted by GFunny View Post
    Just recently started collecting about 2 months ago and just this month i picked up:
    BA Skeletor & Panthor MIB (C 8.5) $515
    Panthor MIB (C 8.5) $215
    Battle Cat MIB (C 8) $155
    Prince Adam AFA worthy w/o NEW $150
    Teela AFA worthy unpunched $110
    BA He-Man AFA worthy $250
    FISTO and Whiplash both super minty and unpunched for $210
    and a complete loose set of wave I, II, III (28 figures in all) but i'm too embarressed to say what i spent, i totaly got raped on that one.
    you are starting with great stuff ! but why are you selling your giftset ? it is in pretty nice condition

Heroic Podcaster
    Grabbed a MOC Mosquitor (no NEW! or UBG comic) so I thought the price was decent. Now just need Hordak to have the Horde MOC!

Also, my mom bought me a MOC 12-back Teela for my birthday! Just need He-Man, Skeletor and Stratos now to have the original 8 all MOC. Though, 2 of those will be the hardest to get...
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Quote Originally Posted by Gryf View Post
    you are starting with great stuff ! but why are you selling your giftset ? it is in pretty nice condition
    Already have a MOC BA Skeletor and a MIB panthor, I want to ditch the giftset to help fund my classics collection. Love'em
    New Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage and Classics

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Heroic Podcaster
    I'm with GFunny. I sold all my giftsets back in the 90s and don't look to get any of them back when we have the individual items MOC/MIB as well. I never even saw any giftsets as a kid so there is no attachment there.

That said, someday, when I have a nearly complete vintage MOTU collection MOC/MIB, and maybe a loose figure collection...then MAYBE I might grab a giftset or two.
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

I'm mostly done collecting vintage figures for now, at least until I get a bigger area to display them. But I just got a nice loose Zodac figure. I know that's not impressive or expensive, but I just wanted to say that Zodac is a very cool figure. I never really paid attention to him as a kid, but in hand he's a really cool looking toy. I was surprised how much I liked him.

I like the red/gray/white color scheme. It's very strange to have a hairy chested guy with furry shorts but also a retro-futurist space helmet and ray gun. Not to mention the clawed feet. But somehow it all works.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Last week I got in the box a He-Man inflatable chair. Tis thing is so sweet
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I recently got this from a good buddy who cut me an amazing deal!!

It's in good shape except for a couple of broken tracks.

Here's what's missing...

Mini-comic
    Central tower wooden drawbridge
    1 chain for Viper tower
    Small windshield for laser blaster
    Sword-rifle
    Rocket Launcher
    Laser Crossbow
    Power module for tram
    Tram blaster
    1 cup mount for flag/weapons
    2 grappling hooks

Is it worth chasing these down one by one money-wise or would it just be cheaper to buy a complete one outright? I imagine some of these smaller pieces are rare (especially that pesky windshield).

Also, when I was putting it together, this sticker fell off. Anybody know where it goes?

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I just scored issues 1,2, and 3 of the Star Comics in amazing condition. Was fun to read them, but even more fun to see ads for new episodes of He-man and She-ra as well as the other 80's stuff in there.

wonderbread he-man

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Is it worth chasing these down one by one money-wise or would it just be cheaper to buy a complete one outright? I imagine some of these smaller pieces are rare (especially that pesky windshield).
    Complete it! Then there will be one more complete Eternia in the world!

I just came back from the Flea Market and got a loose incomplete Extendar for $8.00
    Does this loin cloth make my butt look big?

The Alien Moo Cows Are Watching

Never Stop Dreaming www.neverstopdreaming.webs.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...istofer+lucero

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    Last week I got in the box a He-Man inflatable chair. Tis thing is so sweet
    Can you post some pics of it?Would love to c it!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

I'm just starting to dip my toes into vintage carded AFA figures with some of the cheaper ones. What do you guys think is a fair price for an AFA 80 King Hiss?

Zodach I would say around $165 on ebay based on the past 6 months sales, but anything under $210 is a good deal.

Cool. Thanks! What are some of the lower priced carded or AFA figures that I should look for? I had my eye on Clamp Champ, Rattlor, and Leech.

Clamp Champ normally goes for around $200, but can find him at times for $150. Rattlor depends on the comic. If it is on the snake attack comic usually goes for around $210-$225, if on the the alternite comic around $180. Leech goes for $235-$275 (weapon variant color either red or maroon swings prices). These prices are based on AFA 80 overall grades with clear bubbles. Prices are based on the last 6 months of actual sales on ebay, plus known private sales.

What would a AFA 85 MOC STRATOS 12 BACK go for as i have been trying to chase one of these down for a while with no luck.... Anyone????
    I have the power

Does the wing version matter to you if it is blue or red? The last one I know about was sold about 2 years ago so can't really give a good price since things have changed so much. Last one I know I sold myself was a red wing version and was $1,200, but I don't think it would be that high now.

My last score was a Complete windraider for 50 EUROS. I wanted a windraider since I was five years old, but the toystore in my town never had it. Now I'm 30 and I found it! YEAH

I just received one the more expensive figures in the vintage collection. Snatched up a MOC 1st edition from Perseus here on the org. Good condition....clear bubble,crisp & colorful card back. One small vein on upper right of card. And the price was fair.

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    I just received one the more expensive figures in the vintage collection. Snatched up a MOC 1st edition from Perseus here on the org. Good condition....clear bubble,crisp & colorful card back. One small vein on upper right of card. And the price was fair.
    Uh...what figure was it? :P

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Uh...what figure was it? :P
    Yeah that would help. It's a MOC Ninjor.

I'm looking at a couple of the more common vehicles - Wind Raider and Battle Bones. I was hoping to get them either sealed with great condition boxes or AFA graded 70-80. What are the chances I can find them in that condition and what should I expect to pay?

Heroic Podcaster
    Just scored a MOC Faker (3rd Edition with HE'S BACK!) for a very fair price from a friend here on the Org! Thanks Ryan!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    I'm looking at a couple of the more common vehicles - Wind Raider and Battle Bones. I was hoping to get them either sealed with great condition boxes or AFA graded 70-80. What are the chances I can find them in that condition and what should I expect to pay?
    I scored a MIB Battle Bones last year for $15 but one of the flaps had come unglued. There is a MISB on eBay right now but he wants $125 for it.

Wind Raider is something I have also been looking for but they don't seem to come up as often. I know that was no help at all. :P
    Last edited by SunDevil; February 8, 2013 at 03:32pm.

Quote Originally Posted by matty590 View Post
    What would a AFA 85 MOC STRATOS 12 BACK go for as i have been trying to chase one of these down for a while with no luck.... Anyone????
    1 of the members here has 1 on the Bay right now.I'm sure if you search under AFA Stratos you'll find it.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!