Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2056

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Happy to share the Panrico awesomeness, Icer! Glad you like them!

I finally got the Eternia, Snake Mountain and Fright Zone shipped in from my brother in Philly - HUGE BOXES!!! I was thrilled to find out the Christmas labels came right off as the tape had dried out! Score!

I also picked up a nice Battle Cat as well as a Megalazer and Stilt Stalkers on so-so cards. They are on the misfit wall with Thunder Punch caps and an Orko missing his coin trick.

Attachment 84887Attachment 84888Attachment 84889Attachment 84890
    Whoever "Greg" is sure is lucky.

Heroic Podcaster
    He is the gentleman I bought these from. Never got around to opening them as a kid as he was beginning to be 'too old' for them when his parents bought them for him. He was a real stand-up guy during our negotiations and I was almost sorry to remove the tags!
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man
    Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST!
    Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Finally scored a mosc Stratos!058.jpg
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    I can't wait to get this baby in! When I saw this it blew my mind

Attachment 84774
    please take this out of the box ,you owe it to us to fill it with Helium and make a video of it flying on its own or maybe with a he man figure on it ?

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Picked up a few Rotoplast figures, pretty happy about these ones. All in good condition.

Attachment 84822Attachment 84823Attachment 84824
    Nice finds. What's a Rotoplast though?

Heroic Podcaster
    Congratz Icer!
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man
    Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST!
    Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider1227 View Post
    Nice finds. What's a Rotoplast though?
    Figures that were made in Venezuela. Hard to find and even harder to get shipped without being damaged. Customs out of the Venezuela have broken at least 5 figures over the last year.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Figures that were made in Venezuela. Hard to find and even harder to get shipped without being damaged. Customs out of the Venezuela have broken at least 5 figures over the last year.

Cheers
    Yeah I had U.S. Customs destroy a sealed Rotoplast card and take the figure out

I got a VERY minty, complete King Randor, with cardback for $50 at the Denver Comic Con last weekend.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Heroic Podcaster
    Grabbed a few more pewter minis for my Grenadier MOTU minis collection!

Attachment 85254

I actually got the Tri-Klops and Faker and complete Battle Ram from a supposedly sealed set I got on eBay. It must have been reglued because Tri-Klops and the Ram are partially painted! Also, Skeletor's staff was broken off and missing. Luckily, that was an extra.

The Wind Raider and two rider figures came from a collector in Europe.

I hit the big three-oh last month and alongside a Classics Trapjaw I received a MOTU T-shirt (which doesn't fit but I'm not telling my Mum that), a plushie Battle-cat, a clock made from a MOTU annual, vintage Snake- Face (completing the snake men for me) and an original He-Man cake tin from the 80s which my wife used to bake my birthday cake. Tasty and AWESOME.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

I bought a Cometroid meteorb MOC. Card is in nice condition and a stilt Stalker MOC. Card is nice too. Got both for 47$ at a local toy store.

I bought UK comics issues 11-72. Just a handful more to go and i'll have the entire run.

Widget
    never thought i get one but.....

photo.jpg
    Thrilled to add this to my collection.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    photo.jpg
    Thrilled to add this to my collection.

-----------

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    I traded ten common loose but mint figures for a complete mint tytus + a hundred bucks! :-) i now have to complete megator and the two giant will fight
    And i'm getting twistoid moc next week! Houray!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by skeletorinzecloset; July 3, 2013 at 01:28pm.
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy227 View Post

-----------
    Haha small world man. Thanks again. Unbelievably pleased!

Heroic Warrior
    Very happy to see you like it. It really is awesome condition, and I just love the 10-packs.

-Ryan

Finally scored a really nice Hurricane Hordak!

008.jpg

Heroic Podcaster
    Bought a collection of the Grenadier MOTU pewter miniatures and it included three pieces - Panthor, Talon Fighter and Attak TRak - from the rare 5th set!

Attachment 85744Attachment 85747Attachment 85745Attachment 85746

Does anyone have any info on these? Pictures of a box or anything? I may put them in a thread to get some help.
    Last edited by SunDevil; July 3, 2013 at 10:06pm.

Congrats, I have never seen a picture of a mib example just the loose ones like you have.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Heroic Podcaster
    Has anyone ever read anything about the 5th set? Was it only produced in certain countries? Were they prototypes? Do we even have a list of what goes in that 5th set? With the other 4 sets only having one 'large' piece each like BattleCat or Wind Raider, I find it strange that there are THREE large items - Panthor, Talon Fighter and Attak Trak - floating around out there without a set associated to them. Was it maybe some sort of deluxe set? Maybe the figures included were just the same as in the other sets? I know in the merch section, there is also a picture of an Evil Lyn in a riding pose so was she in the set?

Or are these three large items from THREE unknown sets? The mind boggles.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread, already in progress. I grabbed another Wind Raider set of these MOTU minis MIB a few days ago.