Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

That is an AWESOME deal. Most of the stuff I see on Craig's List is either crap or over priced. Glad someone got a great deal.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

Nothing too crazy this time. Friend gave me a loose Snake Face w/o any weapons. He's also giving me a Fright Fighter box and T-Rex box from POG dino's.

Quote Originally Posted by vlcan View Post
    Nothing too crazy this time. Friend gave me a loose Snake Face w/o any weapons. He's also giving me a Fright Fighter box and T-Rex box from POG dino's.
    Nice dude, the boxart for those creatures is awesome and the t-rex box isn't an easy thing to find.
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Saw Hordak View Post
    Nice dude, the boxart for those creatures is awesome and the t-rex box isn't an easy thing to find.
    THX BSH!! I'll take anything vintage MOTU. I will someday get this collection complete, at least the action figs. I'm also in the works for actual vintage MOC actions figs from a co-workers family member. Apparently they were going to open them up and display the card backs on a wall for their son. Luckily, my co-worker said to not do this. So, stay tuned.... I'm waiting to see what they actually have.

THX BSH!! I'll take anything vintage MOTU. I will someday get this collection complete, at least the action figs. I'm also in the works for actual vintage MOC actions figs from a co-workers family member. Apparently they were going to open them up and display the card backs on a wall for their son. Luckily, my co-worker said to not do this. So, stay tuned.... I'm waiting to see what they actually have.
    Dude this sounds awesome!
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

I'm also in the works for actual vintage MOC actions figs from a co-workers family member.
    I wish I had co-workers like that. Hope they are all in nice condition.

I picked up another Sorceress kinda cheap and it is beautiful, it's nicer than my AFA 80.

Heroic Warrior
    The other day I found a complete Castle Grayskull in the garbage.

My girl was driving and I saw it in the corner of my eye just sitting there with the garbage cans... I said turn the car around!!!

Nothing like a free Castle Grayskull.

Quote Originally Posted by rougewelder View Post
    I picked up another Sorceress kinda cheap and it is beautiful, it's nicer than my AFA 80.
    Wow! 2 dollars is kinda cheap!
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Motu stuff $30 total.

Madball $10.

I love that Mad Ball! In fact I just thought I found one yesterday at the flea market and I was completely disappointed when I walked up to the table and realized it wasn't! How funny though because I had completely forgot about those until yesterday when I thought I found one! Very Nice Joeybones! I want them all now!!!
    Luke
    http://www.lofftaptoys.com
    Lofftap's MOTU COLLECTION ALBUM! more to COME!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=21360

Quote Originally Posted by lofftap View Post
    I love that Mad Ball! In fact I just thought I found one yesterday at the flea market and I was completely disappointed when I walked up to the table and realized it wasn't! How funny though because I had completely forgot about those until yesterday when I thought I found one! Very Nice Joeybones! I want them all now!!!
    Did you know that they just recently re-issued them?
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Ive been picking them up for a whilte now, still no complete set, but loose in decent condition, I buy em. My kid likes em too..

I do have a set of the Head Poppin' Madball Action figure with Rollercycle...

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Did you know that they just recently re-issued them?
    Yea they did, you can get the Madballs 2008 balls, online, or sometimes you can find em at spencers or Bed bath and beyond.. Ive got like 3 sets total.

The one on the right is my latest score!

Are you serious! They released the Madballs! That's so awesome! Now, I have to buy the vintage and new madballs! Nice! Thanks guys!

I'm going to have to buy a extra set of the new released set, because my dog Teela will have them for dinner every night! She's loves toys! She can have her own set to chew and chase around the house!
    Luke

There is also a Madballs XBOX 360 Game..

http://www.madballs.com/home.action

Are you serious! They released the Madballs! That's so awesome! Now, I have to buy the vintage and new madballs! Nice! Thanks guys!

I'm going to have to buy a extra set of the new released set, because my dog Teela will have them for dinner every night! She's loves toys! She can have her own set to chew and chase around the house!
    They're hard to find in the stores, but you can get them here.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by joeybones View Post
    Motu stuff $30 total.
    Nice haul!!
    I need 3 things in that pic!
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    The other day I found a complete Castle Grayskull in the garbage.

My girl was driving and I saw it in the corner of my eye just sitting there with the garbage cans... I said turn the car around!!!

Nothing like a free Castle Grayskull.
    Seriously? Complete as in it even had that little pistol from the weapons rack? I figure the vacuum cleaner got the one from my childhood CG sometime in the 80's. Took me a year to replace it when I started bringing the old collection back up to complete without any broken/missing parts status. Sweet find!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikewolfe View Post
    Seriously? Complete as in it even had that little pistol from the weapons rack? I figure the vacuum cleaner got the one from my childhood CG sometime in the 80's. Took me a year to replace it when I started bringing the old collection back up to complete without any broken/missing parts status. Sweet find!
    Well... OK not complete, but it has all the decals and cardboard stands, throne, elevator, etc. I had to track down the laser cannon, flag, trainer, weapons rack, and a few other weapons from ebay. Last night I missed out on the pistol

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I just snagged Rotar from mitzi11 here on the Org! He showed up on Saturday I've never seen him in person before - he is so cool!

Now I only need three more figures to complete my loose vintage collection (US releases only). Horde Trooper, Twistoid, and Buzz Saw Hordak... I'm coming for you!

Heroic Warrior
    These just arrived yesterday. I blew NA off when I started collecting a little over a year ago. I said to my self, "Thats not he man". A few months later I ran across some loose figures at a flea market and bought them. I have to say they kind of grew on my and that has been my focus since then. I didn't did the cartoon at first either but after watching the episodes a few times..sometimes the tv is background noise, I really enjoyed that it was a new take on the series.
    If you have any NA figures you are looking to trade, let me know and maybe we can work something out.
    I paid $80 including shipping for Tharkus/Sagitar and $40 including shipping for NA He man with tape. I think I got a pretty good deal. The NA He Man tape came from Toykonever on ebay. I think he is an orger too.

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Last edited by Cringalicious; May 27, 2010 at 08:24pm.
    Xbox Gamer tag: Darkbanshe
    Wish list: New Adventures toys loose or carded toys, SDCC color change orko, Masters of the universe magazines, grayskull stands, weapons pack one, 200x battle cat and panthor, vintage castle grayskull, snake moutain, and vintage vehicles.

I was the same way a few years back.Then I started buying them up.I really dig your mosc He-Man w/ cassette.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Here are my latest Man-at-Arms and Rattlor. Both graded 80

I'm sure you guys might recognize this from ebay not to long ago, but I was the lucky winner and wanted to share anyways.... proud owner of a Leo He-Man MOC... but what I like about this version is the card comes with a mini comic, which I'm yet to have seen a Leo He-Man with one, that's still mint on card. I'm only aware of a Leo Skeletor and Leo Merman MOC with the mini comic included. This figure actually came from a collector I know here in my own town which was funny to me, because I never expected another Leo He-Man like this to be in my same town. Not to many MOTU collector's like myself here in the 505...

Luke

RW, AWESOME STUFF!

Sweet Leo He-man, I cant afford all that cool stuff, I have to wait for cheap cruddy versions more my style hit ebay and snag em..

$2 Score, Flea Market

$35 eBay....Sadly this is even an Upgrade from the Fisto I had prior.