Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2075

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    Congrats! That Stratos is extremely hard to find. I found mine by pure luck.

Quote Originally Posted by rougewelder View Post
    Thanks dude.

Got my hands on a Blue Beard Stratos (finally).
    http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/o...-26-08_997.jpg
    I've been looking forever! Don't tell me you found yours in Germany
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Saw Hordak View Post
    I've been looking forever! Don't tell me you found yours in Germany
    Found it on Ebay U.S. so I really had to work for it. Been looking for about 2 straight years at every Stratos in every auction for one. Paid over $100 for this one.
    ----------------------------------------------
    MY Collection: (some of it)
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=14643

master of hiphop
    Picked up an AFA 80 Ninjor

also picked up an AFA 75 Fakor

and an AFA 75 Clamp Champ

Now i'm broke
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

my grail, plus

hey everyone! i've never posted in this thread before, (mostly because all the vintage stuff i have is from my childhood, so i haven't really "scored" any recently... though, i guess things like the drinkmaster, ride-on battlecat, etc would count...?) anyway, i'm so excited right now and had to post, as i've just added a long-sought-after element to my collection! i've really wanted the laser lights since i found out about them. growing up in the US, i never knew they or the giants existed until the internet. lol. anyway, i wasn't ever too sure about the giants, but REALLY wanted the laser lights. well, recently my awesome wife let me splurge (in addition to already letting me go to power-con this month!), and i got all 4!!! the laser lights are everything i'd hoped for... awesome! and, i must say, the giants seem ALOT cooler in person than i ever expected from online photos. loving them all. and i knew the org would be the best place to share, with folks who'd "get it."

Attached Images Attached Images

Congratz on your score, Kevin. Thanks for sharing the pics. I love the light up effects.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

Awesome!! Congrats on the Lasers and Giants!! I hope to get them myself one of these days, those 4 are the only things I have never owned
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Princess View Post
    Congratz on your score, Kevin. Thanks for sharing the pics. I love the light up effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    Awesome!! Congrats on the Lasers and Giants!! I hope to get them myself one of these days, those 4 are the only things I have never owned
    thanks guys! i am SO excited!!!!!!
    and jmb... i'm surprised... i've seen many of your posts in the past...i thought you owned EVERYTHING. lol.

Got this One Today

FIGURE twists for a power punch!

Perfect Deals: FTL@neo-geo.com, Sathomaso, Sl@yer, French Kiki, King Ironic, SimonF, TIRPITZ, Ess7477,

well, my grandma died monday afternoon, reason im bringin it up is, because she saved my original masters toys from my childhood i still have them, and when she gave them back to me after atleast 18 years, it resparked my first love in the toy world, motu. since she gave those figures back to me, ive been collecting and really enjoying this stuff we all love, thanks grandma for giving me a great childhood, and for always being a great grandmother. man she also got me nearly the entier super powers collection one christmas. and she always was on the look out for he-man toys. i dont know of this was the right place to post this, but what ever. i thought it was appropriate being this is a collectors thread, and we share the cool stuff we find. and again thanks grandma!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by kelddorr View Post
    well, my grandma died monday afternoon, reason im bringin it up is, because she saved my original masters toys from my childhood i still have them, and when she gave them back to me after atleast 18 years, it resparked my first love in the toy world, motu. since she gave those figures back to me, ive been collecting and really enjoying this stuff we all love, thanks grandma for giving me a great childhood, and for always being a great grandmother. man she also got me nearly the entier super powers collection one christmas. and she always was on the look out for he-man toys. i dont know of this was the right place to post this, but what ever. i thought it was appropriate being this is a collectors thread, and we share the cool stuff we find. and again thanks grandma!
    My condolences on the loss of your grandma.

Mostly as a result of me collecting the classics line I ended up starting to buy vintage motu figures off ebay for the first time.
    The first one I started with was Grizzlor because I had ordered the classics one but I never owned the original (for some reason Mosquitor was the only Horde figure I got as a child). I was concern about the actual condition of the fur not to mention "history" (what kind of stuff might have been in the fur or STILL in the fur). Thankfully I was able to find a MOC Grizzlor for a surprisingly affordable price. The only problem I have now is that I've now gotten quite used to this figure in package and don't know if I'll take him out or not.

The second figure is one that I got last week and was once again motivated by a classics figure I ordered but never owned the original of. This figure was Leech. I didn't try to get him MOC since there obviously wasn't that "fur issue" that I had with Grizzlor. However I ended up getting the figure and comic from separate sellers to save money.
    I can't wait for my classics Leech to come in the mail so I can compare them.
    Last edited by Rioblast; September 19, 2011 at 10:28pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rioblast View Post
    Thankfully I was able to find a MOC Grizzlor for a surprisingly affordable price. The only problem I have now is that I've now gotten quite used to this figure in package and don't know if I'll take him out or not.
    Grizzlor is one of the more common MOC characters so if you choose to open this one, you should not have a hard time finding another MOC one for a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    Grizzlor is one of the more common MOC characters so if you choose to open this one, you should not have a hard time finding another MOC one for a decent price.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll just keep my eyes out for another Grizzlor then (I so miss the old packaging).
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    My latest MOTU score is a Top Toys Modulok!

Got my 2nd complete T-Rex and a NEW Spanish He-Man and the Power Sword Mini Comic

Picked up a MOC Tri Klops(w/ Ring) from Mr. Lerose. I also grabbed a MOC Man At Arms from Mike. All at the Power Con.

This arrived a couple of days ago. Thanks to Peter Lerose for an excellent transaction:

This other Hordak gifset arrived today:

Last edited by Asher99; October 1, 2011 at 03:58pm.
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela, Zodac and Stratos 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

congrats Asher, that Hordak/Mantisaur is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by rougewelder View Post
    congrats Asher, that Hordak/Mantisaur is beautiful.
    Thanks buddy!
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela, Zodac and Stratos 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

Awesome giftsets Asher! Where did you find them?

Quote Originally Posted by Telchar View Post
    Awesome giftsets Asher! Where did you find them?
    Thanks! I found the Hordak/Grizzlor on Ebay and the Hordak/Mantisaur in France, from other collectors friends.

Nice giftsets Asher, great condition..
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

I unfortunately don't own a scanner to show this, but I recently scored a MIB super-clean Frigjht Zone from eBay. The box itself is in so-so shape, but the toy came untouched and unassembled inside. This thing looked brand spankin'-new. No dust, no discoloration, none of it. I assembled it (w/o "adult supervision") and am looking for a place to proudly display it.
    Read my book: True Confessions of a Fanboy www.truefanboy.com

Court Magician
    great score on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/180728461889...84.m1439.l2649

Now, I felt I got a good deal on everything, but was hoping for more from what I couldn't see in the pictures. My surprise when I get every part for eternia BUT the windshield. Snake mountain was complete, and grayskull was only missing one card board cut out. Fright zone was perfect, no breaks in the tree. I wish I could go back in time through and tell him not to try and break apart the tracks, he for some reason decided to separate all the tracks and broke each of them.

I also had a score this summer that had all the final series figures in it, and it said includes some weapons. Well, every weapon was there!