Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1996

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Got an axe for Snout Spout. Another one done

Multi-bot in the box!!!

I've also been making an effort of late to get the mini comics I don't have. Lot of POP and a few random ones to go...

I'd been a little soured on buying vintage after a 150 dollar misstep with a poster who seems to no longer be here a couple of years back... but I've finally got back in the vintage saddle.

That's a bummer. But you shouldn't let that deprive you of your enjoyment of MOTU, or else you are only compounding the tragedy.

Widget
    bought a few things this past week.

tomorrow i hope to have a few more things. i found an estate sale that has alot of MOTU stuff.

Check out my AWESOME new score...so Excited...it reminds me of the day I got this in 1984.....For a pretty good deal too!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

awesome. who made the case?

Widget
    can you imagine what it would be like if you could open that box today? i think people would confuse me for a 12 yr old.

Its not AFA graded, its just there case....kinda silly really...the guy I bought it from sent it to AFA and they returned it with a note saying they wont grade it b/c someone used a black sharpie on one of the edges....otherwise it would have been an AFA graded 85.....I scored this for less than 400 with the FREAKING CASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rdominiack View Post
    Check out my AWESOME new score...so Excited...it reminds me of the day I got this in 1984.....For a pretty good deal too!!
    Wow!! you are very lucky my friend. I hope you enjoy it a lot!!
    Enter please www.myspace.com/darkminstrelproject and listen to the songs of my band!

Got this a while ago, but took photos today:

Less than $400 is a great deal. The case alone is probably $100+
    I'm looking to have a case made for my Snake Mountain and Castle Grayskull so I was curious where the case came from. This snake mountain was on ebay right? I think I remember seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Razor View Post
    Got this a while ago, but took photos today:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1..._1620_edit.jpg
    I remember working at Toys R Us when those came out. I pretty much bought them all. Such a great looking set.
    Last edited by Man-E-Toys; February 25, 2012 at 11:49am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Scored these at a local B/S/T shop...

I thought it was kind of weird to find UK magazines here in Tucson...
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Those are sweet scar1321!Do they have any posters in them?
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Scored these at a local B/S/T shop...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...s/P1230071.jpg

I thought it was kind of weird to find UK magazines here in Tucson...
    I have had "some" luck finding comics at the local comic shops. WHen I travel out of town I always hit them where I see them to try to find more. Unfortunately I have only found a handful so far.....

Wow, there are some great finds going on!! and the Snake Mountain score was phenominal Rdominiack!!

I'm only trying to put together a nice loose displayable vintage collection at this point. Couple weeks ago I scored a fantastic Horde Trooper Spikor and Stinkor. Today I scored these..

I didn't have Rio Blast, TP He-Man or Extendar as a kid so these were kind of a special find for me.. They are all in pretty nice shape too! Unfortunately Rio doesn't have his back pack. Hopefully I can find one at some point..

Heroic Warrior
    went and saw my plastic crack dealer who sold me a yellow neck rattlor , ram man, two stridors and a collectors case for less than twenty bucks.

Snappy Threader
    That's not bad for good condition. In fact, it is very hard to find good condition period...around here anyway.

Just scored an Nightstalker in the box, never been opened for 15 and a complete King Hiss for 8 including the comic. Is that a good buy for the nightstalker?!?! I know this is sacrilage but I got it for my son to play with as I do all my buys....what is it usually go for before I open the box?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Just scored an Nightstalker in the box, never been opened for 15 and a complete King Hiss for 8 including the comic. Is that a good buy for the nightstalker?!?! I know this is sacrilage but I got it for my son to play with as I do all my buys....what is it usually go for before I open the box?
    I was watching those auctions. For a mint toy with the box you really can't beat $15

I didn't realized it was mint sealed in the box...thought it just HAD a box....till after the auction, I just figured I paid 15 for Stridor so it was about the right price. Kinda feel guilty that I plan on opening it.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I didn't realized it was mint sealed in the box...thought it just HAD a box....till after the auction, I just figured I paid 15 for Stridor so it was about the right price. Kinda feel guilty that I plan on opening it.
    Hey He-Dad. I see you live in Green Bay. I do as well.

**Transactions must be handled in the marketplace or over PM. Thanks!**

Here's a couple recent scores.I've been looking for the puppet for a long time!Attachment 74303
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Hordak! Put me in MOTUC! Barbecue17's Avatar
    Last weekend at a toy show, I got a bunch of MOTU magazines and comics, the Earl Norem He-man on a lion poster mounted on a plaque, and what looks like a repro of the poster with He-man and Skeletor on dinosaurs in a frame. I also got a vintage Whiplash. This week, I got a complete Roton and the headrest for the Landshark from an ebay seller and over the weekend I got a Trapjaw in nice shape. He was missing his claw and gun, but I had a gun attachment for him at home.
    I also picked up issues 1, 2, and 3 of the DC MOTU comic.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Finally scored a sssqueeze at a ridiculously low price! My son is super pumped...its his favorite snake man. One more snake man to go (the elusive snake face!) Congrats on your score barbecue! That dino poster sounds amazing!

I got the dvd of the christmas special $4 goodwill (even has the collector cards)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!