Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2135

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Quote Originally Posted by Facelessone View Post
    added a piece of finnish Motu History to my collection !!!

Only known and first ever example to exist !!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...e/17a21062.jpg
    Great haul mauro!!
    ..it seemed that motu hauls doesn't matter what it is not interesting enough is.
    ..whats wrong here?getig boring of rare motuhauls?
    in germany everyone gets crazy!specialy on this fin. gift pack.
    FEED ME MORE !!!!!!

just scored a commemorative 5 pack for 120. Also got the first 10 commemorative figs for 200. Not bad.

Hi everyone.

I have been on a vintage kick and this is my newest acquisition. Last time this was in my hands was on my birthday, December 23, 1981. I just stare at it all day and still cannot believe it.

DSC_0173.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumit View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have been on a vintage kick and this is my newest acquisition. Last time this was in my hands was on my birthday, December 23, 1981. I just stare at it all day and still cannot believe it.
    Totally awesome! I pray that you will keep that in box....

Court Magician
    Here's my newest lot. Picked up local witch was awesome so I didn't have to pay for shipping.
    Sorry about the pic took it with my phone.
    I also got two of the galaxy warriors,and both the flat back and hump back Two-Bad plus some mexican and taiwan skeletors I've never seen
    70 figs plus a bunch of accessories IMAG0100.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioblast View Post
    Today I picked up a vintage Wind Raider w/ box (since my original one was given away when I was 10 )

I also got an UNOPENED and UNDRIED Horde Slime. I mostly wanted this for the container since the seller said that it was dried out but when I got it and shook it I was totally surprised to hear the slime still sloshing around in the container. Now I'm faced with the dilemma of "to open or not to open."
    Don't open the slime! I did! It is still sloshy, but it separated and will not be the same slime.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got a carded soft head faker sealed on a great card for a fifty dollar buy it now!
    www.toyjesus.com
    All your MOTU Sticker and Instruction needs!

Quote Originally Posted by crashdiary27 View Post
    Totally awesome! I pray that you will keep that in box....
    It's an opened Castle Grayskull. The only thing missing is the registration card stuff, sticker sheet, and mini-comic. Getting an unopened one is my next adventure.

I got these two on the weekend

FIGURE twists for a power punch!

Perfect Deals: FTL@neo-geo.com, Sathomaso, Sl@yer, French Kiki, King Ironic, SimonF, TIRPITZ, Ess7477,

Very nice facelessone.....both are very very nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    Very nice facelessone.....both are very very nice!!!
    Thank you my friend
    FIGURE twists for a power punch!

Perfect Deals: FTL@neo-geo.com, Sathomaso, Sl@yer, French Kiki, King Ironic, SimonF, TIRPITZ, Ess7477,

These today, bought at my local car-boot sale:

Rather worn out, but I should be able to fix that

Found this Calendar I have never seen one before!

Calendar 1986 Sticker 03.jpgCalendar 1986 sticker 01.jpg
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

just bought a huge Vintage He-man Motu moc lot!001.jpg got these from a local guy for 600

Heroic Warrior
    Got a t-shirt from Baltimore Comic-Con featuring He-man and Battlecat on it. It was cool.

Picked up a toy power sword for four quid. The torch in the handle is bust but figure I can replace that sometime.
    I always wanted the power sword when I was little, my friend had one and I coveted it like Skeletor.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Court Magician
    London. Though my heart yearns for the dense woodlands of Southern England...
    Oh man, I see those power swords every so often on ebay and they are crazy money! I'd love an update as cool as the new Thundercats Sword of Omens, that thing ROCKS!

I just got Trap Jaw with all his bits AND the ring! Plus Mer Man, Spikor, Jitsu, Roboto and a massive bag of accessories! Is there anythnig more joyous in collecting than giving accessories to figures on your shelf that didn't have them before? Giving Grizzlor his harness and crossbow was just so awesome... Although making Jitsu chop through a chocolate bar was also incredibly fun! I tell ya, I get so much more joy from a vintage figure than I do the Classics. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Classics figures so much, but I spent a solid 15 minutes making Jitsu chop stuff!
    Like a one man wolf pack!

After recently getting back into action figures, I had an urge to pick up a couple of the Classics figures, while waiting for those to ship I perused Ebay for the vintage figures. I made a promise to myself to only buy the figures I specifically remembered ( the majority of the line) and I began there.

Just had my first box come in and it was full of 80s greatness that I haven't held in years. This shipment had (all loose, but complete):
    -Leech
    -Man-At-Arms
    -Roboto
    -Moss Man
    -Grizzlor
    -Rokkon
    -Mantenna
    -Ram Man

Nothing impressive, as there are some incredible collections here, but it feels great to have them back after all these years. I used to live for these things! I'll have to post pics when I get my display set up. More on the way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf man View Post
    ...making Jitsu chop through a chocolate bar was also incredibly fun!
    This cracked me up!

Sizz-Lor, great to hear you're starting a vintage collection! I promised myself the same thing and the last couple weeks I've been buying up the old stuff too!

Three big scores to report! I traded some duplicate MOTUC figures I had for some very cool commemorative figures! Zoloworld cases have already been ordered. It will be a great affordable alternative to a real MOC collection!

Next up, I bought some loose figures for a great price from a fellow org member named River that decided he was going to stop collecting. Now I have my very own Clamp champ figure! I also bought my first bootleg figure. A Fuerta T Felinor figure! Not only did he ship me the figures but also hid in the box a free unpunched Jitsu MOC figure! My very first vintage MOC!!!

Last but not least is a set of three used, in box vintage playsets, plus a big box full of great accessories including Ninjor bows and sword and two Sorceress staves, and several loose complete vintage figures. The playsets themselves were posted on Craigslist in an ad that was a week old. The listing only gave the seller's address. So I tracked it down online and it turned out to be a totally new thrift store about an hour from my home.

The business number wasn't working so I tracked down the name of the owner and found his cell phone number. He still had them in! He wanted 25 for the Castle Grayskull, 50 for the Snake Mountain, 35 for the Fright Zone and 7 for each of the four loose figures (Rattlor, two Grizzlors, Kobra Khan and Leech). The sets were banged up but I did find a few great pieces including a beautiful castle shell, cardboard pieces and the Fright Zone puppet only had one small cut along its side.

For the figures, big box of accessories, and three playsets in box, I talked him down to 40 bucks total!

Last edited by AdultCollector; September 11, 2012 at 01:24pm.

MOC King Randor
    &
    MOC Stonedar

Court Magician
    London. Though my heart yearns for the dense woodlands of Southern England...
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    This cracked me up!
    Don't get your hopes up for more choco-chopping, it was mostly honeycomb, not the pure unbreakable toughness of nougat or marshmallow!
    You've got an EPIC haul, there!

I just got an Attack Trak! Fully working! AWESOME SAUCE! Although there's no seat belt, that thing really is vital! BA He Man fell off the machine
    and went under the tracks! Ye-owch!
    Like a one man wolf pack!

Heroic Podcaster
    My best friend of 20+ years and I have recently decided to sell of most of our other collections (HeroClix, JLU, carded Star Wars, Lego, carded GIJoe, Kre-O Transformers, etc.) and concentrate on co-collecting MOTU. I already have all the Classics and 200X (except Moss Man and Faker) but this means we will now be delving into Stactions...and VINTAGE. We are going to take it slow but will be searching for high end condition, MIB/MOC MOTU. Which means $$$. But he have a little disposable income and plenty of time so will take it slowly.

We actually had a nice carded and boxed vintage collection in college (mid-90s) but had to sell it when we each got married.

We are working on our first acquision of Randor, Rio, Mantenna, Sky-Klone, Clamp Champ and Extendar, all on great cards with clear bubbles. Hopefully we will pull this off and that will count as my addition to this thread! With many more to follow...hopefully...

Love the sticker calendar above! Once I clear out my other stuff (58 eBay auctions right now, with more the next few weeks) and will rearrange my hobby room to make room for the vintage and 200X Masters to go along with my already arranged Classics. I hope to eventually have room for loose vintage and cool oddities like that sticker calendar!

Wish us luck!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! - BLAST ATTAK! - Buzzsaw Hordak - Dragstor - Flying Fists He-Man
    Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - MULTI-BOT! - NINJOR! - Peekablue
    Perfuma - Rotar - Saurod - SSSQUEEZE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Twistoid

Widget
    My wife just bought me a light up power sword. I replaced the batteries and bulb and it works fine.

Heroic Podcaster
    My co-collecting best friend and I just grabbed Randor, Extendar, Rio Blast, Mantenna, Sy-Klone and Clamp Champ on very good cards for $800 total. all figures are in zolo cases now, straight cards, clear bubbles, minor corner wear, and we will be sending them to AFA when they arrive.

For those of you with more recent experience in vintage MOTU collectin, was that a good deal? It was $500 less than the seller was asking for the figures individually.
    QUEEN ANGELLA! - BLAST ATTAK! - Buzzsaw Hordak - Dragstor - Flying Fists He-Man
    Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - MULTI-BOT! - NINJOR! - Peekablue
    Perfuma - Rotar - Saurod - SSSQUEEZE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Twistoid

It sounds like it SunDevil but the AFA scores are the true score if a good deal or not

Another haul of loose figures:
    Stinkor
    Mekaneck
    Skeletor
    Mer-Man
    Man-E-Faces
    Beast Man