Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1996

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    It sounds like it SunDevil but the AFA scores are the true score if a good deal or not
    Thanks Aeolus! Ooh, you make a good point and it's exciting! Like playing the lottery except way coole rbecause it's MOTU! We are expecting all the figures to AFA out at 80 or better based on the photos. We are hoping to send in lots of 10 MOTU itens to have AFAed for the better rate. Now I need to find 4 more awesome things to add to our fledgling collection!
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Heroic Warrior
    Got the recent issue of He-man yesterday.

Scored this the other day!

An original Filmation pencil drawing of Mer-Man! Does anyone know what episode this is from?
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

That is awesome Scar! Gorgeous piece.

Quote Originally Posted by scar1321 View Post
    Scored this the other day!

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/...t/3450ca69.jpg

An original Filmation pencil drawing of Mer-Man! Does anyone know what episode this is from?
    You can tell by looking at the bottom. "MU32" is episode 32.

http://www.he-man.org/cartoon/episode.php?id=44&ep=171

Awesome! I didn't know what those ment down there! Thanks!
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Local flea market today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    you lucky dog! I'll take those gargoyles off your hands if you don't want them!

Just got a Sy-Klone and Tung Lashor, both in great shape and complete. Building up quite the collection of loose vintage figures, and loving it!

Heroic Podcaster
    Bought AFA 80 Roboto and AFA 80 Horde Trooper from Aeolus and he gave this noob MOC MOTU collector a great deal. Thanks Aeolus!

8 down, 60 to go.
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Thanks to a fellow orger I know have my crown jewel. Finally a complete loose working ETERNIA. I can't believe I have one. I've wanted for 12 years since i got back into MOTU in 2000.
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

Finally a complete loose working ETERNIA. I
    Are you missing the gray laser from the white shuttle vehicle? If so, I see them all the time on ebay.

Finally got around to buying a repro box for my Mexico tytus from Andrea the Cat recently. I've had tytus for a year or two without a box, and at some point saw that Andrea made really excellent boxes for them. I got it in the mail, and man, it is really, really nice. If you know what you're looking at, it's obviously a repro, but it looks fantastic for display.

He also sent me a box for Megator as well. I have an original box for him, but man, it looks nice to display them both all shiny and new side by side. Check it out.

Good Trader List:
    -Maul, tattoojunkie74, Chuck Bowlz

Nondescript Cannon Fodder Snoutful's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    That's OUTSTANDING for post-Labor Day flea market catch! Nicely done!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nabbed a Blue Beard Stratos - loose and not mint, but displays very nice.
    The gang's all here.

OldBlueBeard.jpg
    I was going to share!

Quote Originally Posted by mahuti View Post
    Are you missing the gray laser from the white shuttle vehicle? If so, I see them all the time on ebay.
    Thanks but I have it, Just haven't put all the bells and whistles on it.
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

Picked this up at a small local show I go to for comics. Spydor's box is a little rough but it is still sealed, the puzzle box is sealed and the printing is bright, the paper is just a little warped in areas.
    2012-09-23_16-51-08_738.jpg

Also picked up some loose, incomplete goodies from another vendor. Added to my vintage Thundercats and comics haul this was a great show!
    2012-09-23_16-58-15_921.jpg

Collectorfest is twice a year in Newburgh NY if anyone is local.
    http://www.facebook.com/collectorfest

Purchases this bust from the Masters Charity Auction at Power Con and thought I would share. It is a two-up Buzz Off bust from the 4-Horseman

Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Court Magician
    London. Though my heart yearns for the dense woodlands of Southern England...
    Commemoritive series Stratos, Attack Trak, Wind Raider and loadsa bits for Greyskull! I can't wait to put alla them weapons ON the weapons rack! WOOHOO!
    The Attack Trak is AMAZING! One of those things I've wanted since being a little squidy kidlet. On a random sidenote, when I was a kid I thought a flat tire was what is on the Attack Trak, so I planned to give my future car four flat tires to be like He Man. Kiddie logic FAIL.
    Like a one man wolf pack!

Widget
    I just Scored Thunder Punch Ammo at a local shop for $50 it is sealed with a few bends on the card.

I think i got a good deal !

Widget
    We stopped in ACME superstore near Orlando last week. They didn't have quite the MOTU selection I had read about online, but there was a nice group of loose figures. I got a very near mint RAM MAN for $10, so it wasn't a wasted trip.

Heroic Podcaster
    Scored a MOC Webstor on eBay - perfect clear bubble and crisp corners, even unpunched! The card was wavy so I am hoping that it will AFA very well and the AFA case will flatten it out nicely!

Heroic Warrior
    picked up a loose battle armor skelly with havoc staff and power sword (slightly chewed) for my sons set and when i got home i noticed something off took me a sec to realize it but when you see it you'll understand.hint now i can make a vintage Keldor sword
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by keller; September 29, 2012 at 06:21pm.

MOC Man E Faces....1st edition. Nice card,crisp card back color,slight yellowing.
    &
    MOC Extendar....1st edition as well. Clear bubble but card has some creases/veins
    Both purchased at Power Con.

Added this One to my Collection

FIGURE twists for a power punch!

Perfect Deals: FTL@neo-geo.com, Sathomaso, Sl@yer, French Kiki, King Ironic, SimonF, TIRPITZ, Ess7477,

so mint !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toyjesus View Post
    Don't open the slime! I did! It is still sloshy, but it separated and will not be the same slime.
    What do you mean by "separated"? Send me a private message about this please.
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"