Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1996

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Heroic Podcaster
    Lucked out and managed to pick up the Battle Ram Assault set of Grenadier metal MOTU miniatures still MIB! Then I was able to find 20 or so loose metal MOTU Grenadier miniatures soon after!

I never thought I'd find these but it just all came together that day! Now to hire a professional painter to paint the loose ones and the search is now on for the other three sets still MIB!
    Last edited by SunDevil; February 11, 2013 at 03:40pm.
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Snappy Threader
    Ok, I just scored the following over the weekend:

Blade (missing one sword)
    Extendar (complete)
    Blast Attak (missing all accessories)
    Tyrantisaurus Rex (missing the Dyna-Drone and laser cannon)

All in perfect condition other than the missing accessories. Blade was my holy grail so to speak figure wise. Now I only need Scare Glow, Multi-Bot, Rotar and Twistoid (and a few weapons here and there) to complete my vintage figure collection.

Heroic Podcaster
    Congrats Iron Pride! I am jealous as I have yet to really dig into a loose collection! I did get a lone Zodac over the weekend and I have two Meteorbs (Crocobite and Rhinorb) that are my sole remaining MOTU items from when I was a kid.
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

I snagged one of the light up power swords on ebay and it arrived today.
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

wb.jpg made a shadow box for him i think hes cool been hunting 1 for years

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    And James Tolkan signed an 8x10 of him as Detective Lubic for me! It was awesome to talk with him about being in the MOTU movie.
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6.../CCC-Lubic.jpg
    WOW! That's exactly my dream!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Week 5, polls 17 vote for
    Colonel Blast

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    Complete set of 12 motu italian stamps MOC :-)
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

My latest score is this Spain Randor- great gold parts and no spots on the legs

l1080410.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    That's a sweet Randor! I kinda have a soft spot for him as he was one of the very few I didn't have as a kid.

Heroic Podcaster
    Plus he's the Burger King which makes him even better!

I'm not usually much for non-US cards but that Spanish Randor is pretty nice. The gold seems different and I like it!

Picked up this vintage MOTU costume.182.jpg
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Finally got the MOC Prince adam vintage varient with NEW and the trap jaw comics  photo 007.jpg photo 007.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

Heroic Podcaster
    Congrats Mitch! What is that white cardboard box back there with pictures of Adam and Orko on it?

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Congrats Mitch! What is that white cardboard box back there with pictures of Adam and Orko on it?
    JC Penny two pack.
    My sell/trade list - vintage 80's toys - adding stuff all the time! http://www.blujay.com/beastor

My feedback thread. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=202525

My want list http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...70#post2849070

Court Magician
    AWESOME DAY!
    I received my package with the 4 remaining accessories to complete my vintage collection! (excl. the giants/eternia)

COMPLETED.JPG

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Leckske View Post
    AWESOME DAY!
    I received my package with the 4 remaining accessories to complete my vintage collection! (excl. the giants/eternia)

COMPLETED.JPG
    Wow that is really cool. So all you need is Tytus and Megator? Does that also mean you have all of the vehicles and playsets too?

Those PC Penny 2 packs are getting super hard to find... Congrats on having this ultra rare item...
    I have the power

master of hiphop
    it's not exactly Motu related but it kinda is i picked up from a store that was closing 2 giant glass cabinets.. sliding glass doors 7 feet tall with lights, exactly what you would see in a store to display high end figurines. anyways.. they were selling them for 150 each... they retail at just under 2gs each... they are 6 years old and in great shape.. couldn't pass up on it.. and these will be where my vintage bad boys will be displayed.. i'll send pics once it's up.. had so tell the story... it was a great find.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Quote Originally Posted by mitchybabysc View Post
    Finally got the MOC Prince adam vintage varient with NEW and the trap jaw comics
    What prince adam is that in the red box gift set?

I have finally scored a NECA grayskull door. I picked up number 42 of 50 in series one. I'm all about finding those HTF rare pieces and that is definitely one of the more rare finds I was able to add to my collection being as though there are only 100 ever made. In addition, I have also picked up my first 8 back which is already graded ... Teela AFA 80 AND I didn't think I would ever find one but I also just got a case fresh flocked ears Mossman for my MOC motuc collection.
    New Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage and Classics

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Widget
    Got my scubattack today, blurry scuba helmet but still im a happy man,

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    it's not exactly Motu related but it kinda is i picked up from a store that was closing 2 giant glass cabinets.. sliding glass doors 7 feet tall with lights, exactly what you would see in a store to display high end figurines. anyways.. they were selling them for 150 each... they retail at just under 2gs each... they are 6 years old and in great shape.. couldn't pass up on it.. and these will be where my vintage bad boys will be displayed.. i'll send pics once it's up.. had so tell the story... it was a great find.
    Congrats man! Can't wait to see those pics! Moving them in will be tough I bet.

got this stuff at a toy show last weekend 2 hrs away got all this for 113  photo 004.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Lucked out and managed to pick up the Battle Ram Assault set of Grenadier metal MOTU miniatures still MIB! Then I was able to find 20 or so loose metal MOTU Grenadier miniatures soon after!

I never thought I'd find these but it just all came together that day! Now to hire a professional painter to paint the loose ones and the search is now on for the other three sets still MIB!
    Pics please!!

- - - Updated - - -

The 1 on the left is gem mint never used.The 1 on the right has seen better days!145.jpg
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Quote Originally Posted by ICER View Post
    The 1 on the left is gem mint never used.The 1 on the right has seen better days!145.jpg
    The one on the left showed up in some Dollar Trees here in the midwest a couple of years ago. Bought one for my whole family!