Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2105

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

master of hiphop
    i don't even want to think about it..hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Congrats man! Can't wait to see those pics! Moving them in will be tough I bet.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Purchased a bunch of MOC Commemoratives from hadley. Just waiting for them to arrive. Still need a few, but hope to find a seller in the marketplace.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by ICER View Post
    Pics please!!
    Attachment 83108Attachment 83109Attachment 83110Attachment 83111Attachment 83112

PLEASE does anyone have any of these to show off? I KNOW I am NOT the only one with these little metal wonders! Help me out!

I am fascinated with all things miniature and MOTU! These Grenadier metal minis and the Panrico plastic mini MOTU from Spain/Portugal!
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Attachment 83108Attachment 83109Attachment 83110Attachment 83111Attachment 83112

PLEASE does anyone have any of these to show off? I KNOW I am NOT the only one with these little metal wonders! Help me out!

I am fascinated with all things miniature and MOTU! These Grenadier metal minis and the Panrico plastic mini MOTU from Spain/Portugal!
    Those r awesome Sundevil!I can't wait to see them when there painted!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

I have a couple pictures of ones I painted. Click my link and go to the statues album!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Heroic Podcaster
    I tried to go through them but there are 5000 photos there! Could you post the pics here?
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    3 boxes full of 200 figures in need for repair (a dozen stratos skeletors hemans hordaks) with many variants! all are bodily complete with no accessories and i will use the onion rings method to repair them.
    A starship eternia with box (missing the windshield : make me know if someone has it)

A mossman MOC (my first MOC!!! )
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletorinzecloset View Post
    3 boxes full of 200 figures in need for repair (a dozen stratos skeletors hemans hordaks) with many variants! all are bodily complete with no accessories and i will use the onion rings method to repair them.
    A starship eternia with box (missing the windshield : make me know if someone has it)

A mossman MOC (my first MOC!!! )
    What is the onion rings method?

i have all of them, feel to post the pics you want:

http://motuportugal.blogspot.pt/2010...ack-force.html
    http://motuportugal.blogspot.pt/2010...of-he-man.html
    http://motuportugal.blogspot.pt/2010...er-ambush.html

every set has an unique piece

I also have the battlecat one, but i either have not blogged it or i can't find it there
    Last edited by Arkangel; March 8, 2013 at 05:50pm.

Wow, those are fantastic! I'd never seen those minis before.

Heroic Podcaster
    Thanks for the extra pics Arkangel! Very cool and it makes me what the loose ones I don't have even more!

Picked up Eternia, Grayskull, Snake Mountain and Fright Zone all MIB today. It was a good day.

Heroic Warrior
    A good day is an understatement Chance! You are putting together an amazing collection.

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    What is the onion rings method?
    Thats it :-)
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Thanks for the extra pics Arkangel! Very cool and it makes me what the loose ones I don't have even more!

Picked up Eternia, Grayskull, Snake Mountain and Fright Zone all MIB today. It was a good day.
    You reminded me of how awesome these look, just added the latest to the blog, here's some pics:

http://motuportugal.blogspot.pt/2013...battlecat.html

I tried to go through them but there are 5000 photos there! Could you post the pics here?

I wish I had 5000 Motu items
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:

Heroic Podcaster
    Awesome pics! Did you paint and then 'wash' the figures in ink or just paint them?

I got the attck trck finally( A basic veh you'd think I would have gotten it years ago lol!)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Picked up a vintage Blast Attak and Sssqueeze minus their weapons for 99 cents plus 6 bucks shipping. Seller had listed auction as unknown Mattel figures, apparently not knowing they were Motu. Was probably the sweetest score I've had on eBay in years.

Heroic Podcaster
    Attachment 83235Attachment 83236Attachment 83237Attachment 83238Attachment 83239

FINALLY!

A lot of MOTU collectors consider the Euro Four to be the Holy Grail of MOTU collecting but for me it was always a MIB Eternia! Well, that and an AFA80 or better 8-back He-Man. But I digress! Finally got the big set and it was just dumb luck or serendipity (or both!) that it came in a collection with the other three playsets!

SO thrilled!
    Last edited by SunDevil; March 11, 2013 at 09:29am.

I found a Blast Attack at a comic store today, it was mixed in with ninja turtles so when I asked the price (nothing was priced of course) I had to wait like 25 minutes while the owner looked on ebay for it, but of course he never did because he thought it was a ninja turtle and I ended up getting him for 5 bucks! I'm going nuts because I only need about 10 more figures before I have a complete loose figures collection. Oh and last week I found an awesome flea market with a guy that had three big tubs full of MOTU body parts, armor, guns, for $1 each, plus naked figures for $2 each so I was able to really fill up my collection!

Awesome pics! Did you paint and then 'wash' the figures in ink or just paint them?
    I painted them and the highlights are drybrushing. Still using old Ral Partha paints from the 90's!

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome stuff, Chance. Congrats! The Christmas tags are a strangely cool touch. I know I got most of my He-Man stuff at Christmas time.

Heroic Podcaster
    Thanks Ryan! I think they are cool as well, just wish the Eternia one wasn't RIGHT on the bright white 'ETERNIA'!

I might try to remove that one, not sure yet.

I think the best part of getting those was it proved TruSolja was not a crook or a scam artist like some here had suggested. Just a guy with some toys he didn't want and had no Org presence really to back him up since he is not really a MOTU fan. Still can't believe we pulled it off!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    I painted them and the highlights are drybrushing. Still using old Ral Partha paints from the 90's!
    They look great! Wanna paint mine? Just kidding, though I do think I'll hire a local minis painter to paint them.
    Last edited by SunDevil; March 11, 2013 at 12:58pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossor View Post
    Picked up a vintage Blast Attak and Sssqueeze minus their weapons for 99 cents plus 6 bucks shipping. Seller had listed auction as unknown Mattel figures, apparently not knowing they were Motu. Was probably the sweetest score I've had on eBay in years.
    Update: deal wasn't so sweet after all, Blast Attak's left arm must have broke off during shipping. Looks like it might have been superglued on but seller didn't mention any of this. So unhappy about this now.

Just got a set of MOTU cut & sew.