Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2117

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Widget
    Whats up with these two different Roboto figures? They have different colored inner parts.

the stuff from my last buy part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

Heroic Podcaster
    Oh mitchybaby, how I do love your videos! Somebody give this guy a reality show!

A dream of mine is to have Pixel Dan visit mitchybaby and have mb film them as he gives PD the tour!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Super crisp C9 Malaysia He-man with spotless paint, good old axe with handle and bonus Battle Cat. First minty Malaysia one I manage to get my hands on.

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    Motu vintage dvd series complete collection + 2 long play.
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Loose/complete roboto.

I was a huge MOTU fan when I was a kid. Of course being 5 years old when the originals came out helped! When I was in High School my mom sold my entire collection in a yard sale for like $50!! I found all my mini-comics recently and there were 53 of them - FIFTY THREE!!! I knew I had a lot of figures as a kid but didn't realize it was this big.

Well, about a year ago, I was helping a buddy of mine move out of his parents house to his new house and he had a ton of original MOTU figures/vehicles/mini comics, and he gave them to me for helping. I took the box without really looking through it, and was pleasantly surprised when I started going through it. About 25 figures from the first 4-5 waves and most were complete with weapons and armor. Only a couple were missing something. The vehicles were in a little more rough shape, but the figures were almost pristine. The He-Man is a soft head and doesn't even look like it was played with!

This score got me excited to start picking up the original collection again. I just picked up a few missing pieces off eBay and purchased a couple figures. Looking forward to completing the original series again!

Heroic Podcaster
    Great story, motumaximus! Congrats and welcome back!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Just scored Webstor at the weekend for $5 from a local collector store. Complete with weapon! I took this in the garden as soon as I got home I hung him from the tree, and then afterward realized he looked like a tree decoration... now there is an idea for Matty!

Webstor.jpg
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Quote Originally Posted by jacuzi View Post
    Whats up with these two different Roboto figures? They have different colored inner parts.
    Yeah I thought I had something special too!! Turns out his kids must have taken the arms off one, twisted the torso 180 degrees and put the arms back on. So what you actually see is the back of roboto in front...... Kinda neat really.
    "Were does he get those wonderful toys.....Oh, eBay!

Picked up a Stonedar (had his weapon), Buzz-Off's helmet, and a Grizzlor (had the armor and weapon)!

Edit: Also picked up Man-at-Arms weapon to complete that figure too.
    Last edited by motumaximus; August 30, 2013 at 02:44pm.

Heroic Podcaster
    motumaximus, nice grabs! Isn't it awesome to complete a loose figure? Taking multiple parts floating around the world and merging them into one complete figure is just a great feeling!

Snake Face, Clawful (BuzzOff legs), Tung Lashor and King Hiss (all complete) recently joined my loose vintage collection!

Heroic Warrior
    I was able to find a lot of my old figures in my parents attic, including an orko with ripcord and piece of the magic trick; a tri-klops with armor, sword, and most of the ring; flying fist he-man missing only the red tab (that I don't even remember), complete gwildor...etc. it was exciting seeing everything my parents saved.
    Also went to a flea market and picked up an extendar for $1.

latest score

Happy with this. Thats 2 CG now. If anyone has spare part for SM let me know please.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Heroic Podcaster
    MOC Blade, MOC Whiplash with clear bubble, and MOC Kobra Khan with clear bubble and NEW!

Only 8 more MOC MOTU to finish the collection! (Then the deluxe figures...not to mention the Euros... :P )

more stuff from the 1k deal
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    MOC Blade, MOC Whiplash with clear bubble, and MOC Kobra Khan with clear bubble and NEW!

Only 8 more MOC MOTU to finish the collection! (Then the deluxe figures...not to mention the Euros... :P )
    Nice, you're closer than me and I had them all at one point! I'm 16 out.

That's just the view of his torso from the back, his head and legs are turned 180 degrees, and his arms swapped sides.

Quote Originally Posted by jacuzi View Post

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    Nice, you're closer than me and I had them all at one point! I'm 16 out.
    I miscounted. It's 7 - He-Man, BA He-Man, Adam, Orko, Stratos, Snake Face and Saurod.

Then of course there is the nebulous gray area of 'upgrades', 8/12 backs and variations. Wish I had the money to take that Teela and Zodac off your hands, Man-E! Don't NEED them exactly but still...
    Last edited by SunDevil; September 2, 2013 at 11:26am.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    I miscounted. It's 7 - He-Man, BA He-Man, Adam, Orko, Stratos, Snake Face and Saurod.

Then of course there is the nebulous gray area of 'upgrades', 8/12 backs and variations. Wish I had the money to take that Teela and Zodac off your hands, Man-E! Don't NEED them exactly but still...
    Out of those I'm missing BA He-Man & Stratos. I did have them both but the bubbles were yellow so I didn't want them. The Teela & Zodac are the only 8 backs I have and I've decided to sell them because it's just too much money to complete the entire set. I've decided I'm content with just having a second release He-Man, Skeletor etc. I'm going to be making one last thread for my AFA figures including the 8 backs. I'll be taking best offers so keep an eye out if you're interested.

Widget
    bought this for around $25 today

very satiesfied althougt it miss some parts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfour View Post
    bought this for around $25 today

very satiesfied althougt it miss some parts.
    Definitely a nice find for a cheap price.

Heroic Warrior

30th anniversary the cartoon today , WE.......HAVE......THE POWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norem poster sgd by Foster (she sgd like 11-12 items for me at LFCC '13 , lol...added "the little worm has another key !") , Stourt & Norem
    Last edited by Wonder Bread He-Man; September 5, 2013 at 03:44pm.
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Finally scored the middle tower! Got it at a little vintage toy shop in Vegas last weekend. Paid $150. I figured that's fair since I didn't have to have it shipped!

Also completed my Fright Fighter. Got the last front gun!

Didn't realize how big this playset was untill I got it home and attached the other 2 towers! It's amazing!
    Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Court Magician
    My best haul ever! Pays to ask questions! Only a few of the figures are still sealed. The child that owned this always wanted to save the packaging. A forward thinker! So one could display this and the figure would look like it was still mint on card. They said they took out the figure to look at at, then put it back in the packaging!

I still have a grayskull that came with this that is in the box. Just crazy. Opening this was like going back in time to the toy store. I was 6 all over again!
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman8.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman7.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman3.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman2.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman4.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman6.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman1.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman5.png.html

my first 8 back he man card....going on the wall!
    Last edited by neusch23; September 10, 2013 at 05:05pm.