Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2110

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Nice haul, neusch. What did you pay for all that?
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Court Magician
    Paid $900. I think I should be able to move everything (there were a lot of eternia parts and a castle grayskull in the box too that are not pictured) for over $2,000. I am a different type of collector. My 8 year old son and (my 5 year old daughter helps "clean" some items too) love the chase. I will keep some things but typically sell just about everything. It is my sons and my ongoing project. We use the money we make to go on a family trip to disney world every year.

Nothing is better though than the feeling you get when you tear into something like this. Opening the boxes and laying it all out, I felt like it was 1983 all over again, and I was at the local Toys R Us. This is the most excited I have ever seen my son as well, and we have opened up some really large collections. Nothing beats the chase!

A red MOTU carrying case for 8 figures, which also came with a Skeletor and He-man (almost complete), complete Roboto, Man e faces, man at arms, and complete Jitsu. I have all the figures, but some actually were in better shape that what I had, so I swapped them out, and now my son has new figures to play with. I also picked up a Panthor that was is much better shape than what I had for $5, so now my son has a panthor too
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Heroic Podcaster
    neusch23, you have a PM. And congrats!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neusch23 View Post
    My best haul ever! Pays to ask questions! Only a few of the figures are still sealed. The child that owned this always wanted to save the packaging. A forward thinker! So one could display this and the figure would look like it was still mint on card. They said they took out the figure to look at at, then put it back in the packaging!

I still have a grayskull that came with this that is in the box. Just crazy. Opening this was like going back in time to the toy store. I was 6 all over again!
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman8.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman7.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman3.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman2.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman4.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman6.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman1.png.html
    http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/ne...eman5.png.html

my first 8 back he man card....going on the wall!
    Awesome score! Congrats!

Court Magician
    Thanks, He Dad!

Nondescript Cannon Fodder Snoutful's Avatar
    Neusch, amazing. THAT IS HOW YOU COLLECT!! And the fact you share this joy with your kids is just awesome! congrats!
    I was going to share!

Finally got a Ninjor again just missing nunchuks... a complete Rio Blast...Complete Rattlor and a loose laser light he-man (pretty rough condition...but just happy to have one)

IMG_5182.jpgIMG_9474.jpgIMG_7903.jpgIMG_9637.jpg

Court Magician
    Thanks snoutful! My son and I really enjoy it. He wants to keep everything, but is learning to understand the trade off! The best part is tearing into the boxes. That never gets old!

Court Magician
    Not on the same scale as Neusch, but here are my latest TT figures. Starting to look like a collection now....up to 23 TT figures!!

TT.jpg

Nondescript Cannon Fodder Snoutful's Avatar
    Oh man that TT Syke is sweeeeeet!!!
    Great batch you have there!
    I was going to share!

Quote Originally Posted by 36441 View Post
    Finally got a Ninjor again just missing nunchuks... a complete Rio Blast...Complete Rattlor and a loose laser light he-man (pretty rough condition...but just happy to have one)

IMG_5182.jpgIMG_9474.jpgIMG_7903.jpgIMG_9637.jpg
    Cool collection!
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Heroic Warrior
    hey, is this for vintage or is it for classics, too?

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoutful View Post
    Oh man that TT Syke is sweeeeeet!!!
    Great batch you have there!
    Thanks, he is going on the top shelf along with my Rotoplast Spikor and Black Faced Grizzlor!

Thanks Lich! I just recently started collecting again after finding a box of my Motu toys at my parent's house. After looking at all the different collections posted I decided to put up shelves as their new home
    Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Cool collection!

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    hey, is this for vintage or is it for classics, too?
    Just vintage.

Heroic Warrior
    Thank you for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Thank you for the reply
    No problem.

These aren't new to my collection but they're new pictures. I recently took all new shots of my vintage stuff. It was a much needed update.

Hordak's Pupil General Stingrad's Avatar
    My wife managed to find a copy of He-Man and the Asteroid of Doom from ladybird books and ordered it for me
    Etheria will be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    No problem.

These aren't new to my collection but they're new pictures. I recently took all new shots of my vintage stuff. It was a much needed update.

they really need a >drool< emoticon! nice, Man-E!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Nice pics Man E Toys! I just love the box art on the old packaging! I only have 2 vintage carded figures (mine are all loose), but want to get some of the boxed stuff just for the art.
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post

they really need a >drool< emoticon! nice, Man-E!
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    Nice pics Man E Toys! I just love the box art on the old packaging! I only have 2 vintage carded figures (mine are all loose), but want to get some of the boxed stuff just for the art.
    Thanks guys!

Heroic Podcaster
    Great pics Man-E! Agree with all who have already said that the vintage box art is one of the best reasons to collect MIB vintage. I wish they had done solid boxes (like Blasterhawk, Battle Ram, etc) for ALL the vehicles. I dislike the window boxes because the window is hard to keep nice but also that is a lot of paintable box real estate lost! :P

The playsets are truly a step above in terms of artwork, so amazing. You can look closely and see the canvas lines beneath the painted images! So old school, so lovely. No computer generated package or image is ever going to touch these.

*EDIT*

Thanks to ICER, I added BA He-Man, Mantenna, Hordak, King Randor, Mosquitor and Dragstor to my loose collection this weekend at the ToyMan toy show in St. Louis. Only need Dragstor's ripcord to finish all those guys. Thank ICER!

Later, at the show, I picked up TP He-Man (complete), DB Skeletor (complete except for the green padlock), green belt Merman (loose, no accessories), and a DARK GRIZZLOR! I was thrilled with this guy - no accessories and his left hand had all the fingers chewed off but it was only $8 and I KNEW I had just seen a left arm on eBay. Rushed home, it was still there so I bought it NOW! Still looking for the harness and crossbow but I think I can reassemble him for $20 total!

Love putting loose figures and loose parts back together to make complete figures. Just feels good! Wish I was rich enough not to work and just have a shop where I put loose vintage toys back with their accessories.

One bad note from this weekend - I paid to get in early but some of the dealers were not even set up. One table I went by was mostly empty. I came back about 30 minutes later, and it was set up with two bins of loose MOTU. A guy was digging through them - and bought about 6 figures for $19 total. That included a DARK GRIZZLOR (with harness) and a red-neck Rattlor (which I still need). So much for paying more to get in early! D'Oh! I would have grabbed the extra Dark Grizzlor for someone here on the Org!

But I am keeping 'Hershey', my wife's nickname for the 'homeless and injured' DG I got. He will mean more once I have rebuilt him. I also bought 21 mini comics to go with several figures, including many of the Horde comics. Of course, now I need an extra Grizzlor comic!

Great trip all around - totally worth the 7-hour round trip. Thanks again, ICER! Enjoy the Panricos!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

This is my haul I got from the flea market in Rosemont yesterday, this all came to less than $20!

flea market haul.jpg
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Heroic Warrior
    My recent interesting finds have been tung lashor, mosquitor, and stonedar (all 3 accessory free, unfortunately) from a local antiques dealer, and a scareglow with the glow-in-the-dark halberd from a local toy store.