Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2110

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Some school bags. The top 2 are brand new with tags. Skeletor is used.

Heroic Podcaster
    Man-E you have some of the weirdest, coolest stuff! I love it! That first one is amazing - I'd use that today!

Though that second bag is borderline creepy. ;P
    Last edited by SunDevil; October 1, 2013 at 02:28pm.
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Scored my nephew a Grayskull for $20 at a vintage toy store I found. I think I have a new go to place for vintage goodies. All his prices were amazing.

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Later, at the show, I picked up TP He-Man (complete), DB Skeletor (complete except for the green padlock), green belt Merman (loose, no accessories), and a DARK GRIZZLOR! I was thrilled with this guy - no accessories and his left hand had all the fingers chewed off but it was only $8 and I KNEW I had just seen a left arm on eBay. Rushed home, it was still there so I bought it NOW! Still looking for the harness and crossbow but I think I can reassemble him for $20 total!
    Turns out I bought that arm from fellow Org member beastor! Thanks!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Great pics Man-E! Agree with all who have already said that the vintage box art is one of the best reasons to collect MIB vintage. I wish they had done solid boxes (like Blasterhawk, Battle Ram, etc) for ALL the vehicles. I dislike the window boxes because the window is hard to keep nice but also that is a lot of paintable box real estate lost! :P

The playsets are truly a step above in terms of artwork, so amazing. You can look closely and see the canvas lines beneath the painted images! So old school, so lovely. No computer generated package or image is ever going to touch these.

*EDIT*

Thanks to ICER, I added BA He-Man, Mantenna, Hordak, King Randor, Mosquitor and Dragstor to my loose collection this weekend at the ToyMan toy show in St. Louis. Only need Dragstor's ripcord to finish all those guys. Thank ICER!

Later, at the show, I picked up TP He-Man (complete), DB Skeletor (complete except for the green padlock), green belt Merman (loose, no accessories), and a DARK GRIZZLOR! I was thrilled with this guy - no accessories and his left hand had all the fingers chewed off but it was only $8 and I KNEW I had just seen a left arm on eBay. Rushed home, it was still there so I bought it NOW! Still looking for the harness and crossbow but I think I can reassemble him for $20 total!

Love putting loose figures and loose parts back together to make complete figures. Just feels good! Wish I was rich enough not to work and just have a shop where I put loose vintage toys back with their accessories.

One bad note from this weekend - I paid to get in early but some of the dealers were not even set up. One table I went by was mostly empty. I came back about 30 minutes later, and it was set up with two bins of loose MOTU. A guy was digging through them - and bought about 6 figures for $19 total. That included a DARK GRIZZLOR (with harness) and a red-neck Rattlor (which I still need). So much for paying more to get in early! D'Oh! I would have grabbed the extra Dark Grizzlor for someone here on the Org!

But I am keeping 'Hershey', my wife's nickname for the 'homeless and injured' DG I got. He will mean more once I have rebuilt him. I also bought 21 mini comics to go with several figures, including many of the Horde comics. Of course, now I need an extra Grizzlor comic!

Great trip all around - totally worth the 7-hour round trip. Thanks again, ICER! Enjoy the Panricos!
    No problem Sundevil.Thank You!I found a loose Grizzlor armor for ya at the show Sunday!So scratch that off your list.I picked up a complete set of Meteorbs there with a few cardbacks with them.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Scored my nephew a Grayskull for $20 at a vintage toy store I found. I think I have a new go to place for vintage goodies. All his prices were amazing.
    I'm gonna need the exact location of this establishment He-Dad! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

My last score was a Saurod Figure...still sparks great. I also picked up a red 8 figure carrying case w/ 6 figures in it, including a complete he-man, skeletor, and roboto. also had almost complete MAA, Man E Faces, and Jitsu.
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Man-E you have some of the weirdest, coolest stuff! I love it! That first one is amazing - I'd use that today!

I'll second that notion. Very cool, but the He Man bag is a wee bit creepy...
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Toys View Post
    Some school bags. The top 2 are brand new with tags. Skeletor is used.
    Love it, especially the Skeletor bag. My son would go crazy if he got that. He-Man's face is just a wee bit
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    I'll second that notion. Very cool, but the He Man bag is a wee bit creepy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Love it, especially the Skeletor bag. My son would go crazy if he got that. He-Man's face is just a wee bit
    I had that He-Man backpack as a kid and I loved it!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Is that in Green Bay?

boxed vintage Castle Grayskull !! I haven't seen one personally since my childhood times

If my wife finds out i'm so dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    boxed vintage Castle Grayskull !! I haven't seen one personally since my childhood times

If my wife finds out i'm so dead!
    Great score!How the heck r u going to hide it from her!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

A complete Landshark, Slime Pit, and Spydor...along with a vintage mer-man eraser and 2 vintage ghostbuster figures for $25
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Nothing too crazy this weekend, scored an Evil Lyn. Needs a bit of cleaning, but not bad for $3 lol!

EL .jpg
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Heroic Warrior
    i took a chance on an ebayer with 1 feedback...and it worked out great. got an awesome looking scareglow, no accessories but he glows AWESOME, for $16 shipped!!

Quote Originally Posted by ICER View Post
    Great score!How the heck r u going to hide it from her!
    she hasn't seen it yet, it's in my man cave, doesn't seem to pickup the interests of women

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neusch23 View Post
    Is that in Green Bay?
    That was in Appleton.

Quote Originally Posted by stirpicult View Post
    i took a chance on an ebayer with 1 feedback...and it worked out great. got an awesome looking scareglow, no accessories but he glows AWESOME, for $16 shipped!!
    Holy wowzer! I seethe with jealousy! that is a killer deal, good job!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    Holy wowzer! I seethe with jealousy! that is a killer deal, good job!
    Thanks! I know! I got super lucky...but this thing is awesome. Legs are tight, super clean, next to no wear.

Package landed on my doorstep yesterday from Australia... within:

Extendar.jpg

EXTENDAR! super nice condition. He also came with a Teela whom is destined to get repainted, a bag of bits including a Spikor who needs his legs reattaching. All thanks to ORG member Atlas0413!

Did anyone notice he has the peace/CND logo on his 'neck'?

Court Magician
    Just scooped 11 of the figure erasers off craigslist for 5 bucks! HOLLER!!!!!!

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Believe&Receive View Post
    Just scooped 11 of the figure erasers off craigslist for 5 bucks! HOLLER!!!!!!
    PICS!!! Also, congrats!

Court Magician
    I would if i knew how to post pics but im a big ram man type idiot. How do i post pictures? Ya so they are loose and all were 5 bucks not 5 each. Also the seller informed me they had a few boxes of stuff in the basement they are going to find and shoot me. Chalk board and kids play outfits, swords, bank, toothpaste toppers all kinds of stuff. SCORE!

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    Fuerza T top toys Titano Mosc 15 bucks; card is Mint!
    the other guy seems to be a custom :-)
    His name????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Podcaster
    $15 bucks! Terrific find! I'd grab that whole set for $15 each in a heartbeat.