Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2120

Thread: What's your latest MOTU score?

Picked this up over the weekend.Clock works but the talking alarm doesn't.It's in great shape over all.I got the talking part to work.014.jpg
    Last edited by ICER; January 25, 2014 at 12:05pm.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Heroic Podcaster
    Picked up a decent-condition MISB Beam Blaster. Never even saw this thing as a kid. Looks like Mattel was trying to get in on the Lazer Tag and Captain Power interactive electronic fad.

One step closer to a full MOTU collection!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Won these over on evilBay, along with several She-Ra cels, very happy bunny today:

MU90-97-B1S.jpg MU90-97-BE1C.jpg MU75-212-W3S.jpg MU75-212-W3C.jpg
    MU72-318-O33S.jpg MU99-107-C31S.jpg PP27-137-BS.jpg

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    A pre-cut castle greyskull made of thin plastic ready to assemble. Mint! At that time it was offered in french "pif gadget" magazine, weekly, for children, a kinda comics but for kids :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletorinzecloset View Post
    A pre-cut castle greyskull made of thin plastic ready to assemble. Mint! At that time it was offered in french "pif gadget" magazine, weekly, for children, a kinda comics but for kids :-)
    That is awesome! Are you going to assemble it?

Nothing too flashy but I did finally get a MISB Zoar for a decent price. That knocks out all the non-dino, non-meteor creatures for my collection! On to the vehicles!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    Hi
    No i won't because it is really mint and takes less place when itīs flat :-) (it wont be huge mounted neither :-) )
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Podcaster
    Bought Scareglow (loose complete with glow-in-the-dark halberd) and MulitBot (loose, complete except for his mini-comic) right here on the Org and a loose, complete Horde Trooper on eBay to knock out 3 of the last 5 non-Euro figures I need to complete my loose collection. Just Sorceress and Twistoid to go!

Pics of a tiny He-Man sword my wife got for me for Valentine's Day. It's the little gray one by itself. It's a bootleg from an unknown source. The purple one is a vintage Skeletor sword for size comparison. The green is from the MOTUC line, and the large, silver, metal one is another unknown bootleg I got along with a similarly sized He-Man axe in another auction quite a while ago. Many happy thank yous to my wife for getting me the baby sword.

IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

image.jpg

Haven't posted in years, but I unearthed almost my entire collection from my parent's home. My mom was great to save all the swords & such too. Even Modulok instructions.

Lets get down to brass taxes; how much for the monkey?

Found the source for my sword. Never knew about this holder! I have the He-Man figure from the talking one though.

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/..._crop_full.jpg
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

I got a copy of the Power and the Honor Book today.

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Today I scored a sweet find---a 1983 jigsaw puzzle entitled "A Battle Royal Featuring He-Man" that's like an action-packed sort of "family portrait" of the main goodies 'n baddies of the universe.

I just love this photo! Or, I guess "illustration" would be the correct word. It's so vivid, so colorful, so action-packed, it is just so darn beautiful.

And look---it even has a fully detailed key on the back!

MOTU Puzzle 1.jpg

MOTU Puzzle 2.jpg

MOTU Puzzle 3.jpg
    Last edited by Mer-Man's Minion; April 30, 2014 at 09:32am.
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Received this one yesterday :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FIGURE twists for a power punch!

Perfect Deals: FTL@neo-geo.com, Sathomaso, Sl@yer, French Kiki, King Ironic, SimonF, TIRPITZ, Ess7477,

I kinda thought this thread was meant for the MOTU smart phone game and everyone was posting their game scores .
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold

My first carded MOTU toy since the 80s and I'm like a little kid again!

My latest score is a blue webstor gun.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    He-Man is home again!

I remember when I picked up my first carded figure as an adult. Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by RichD1482 View Post
    My first carded MOTU toy since the 80s and I'm like a little kid again!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d6...pstkqqg0rk.jpg
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    He-Man is home again!

I remember when I picked up my first carded figure as an adult. Amazing!
    Yup! I was like a little kid again

Heroic Podcaster
    Congrats RichD1482!

Over the last few weeks I added -

--- MOC Tuskor (my FIRST MOC Meteorb!)
    --- MIB Roton
    --- loose/complete Sorceress (just Twistoid to go for the complete loose non-Euro figure collection!)
    --- a second Grenadier lead Talon Fighter miniature (bottom half only)
    --- Tale of Teela mini-comic

and I have deals pending for a MIB Road Ripper and a sealed can of Slime! Fingers are crossed!

Heroic Warrior
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ck...mYkIDkoPYkvAIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-oE...mYkIDkoPYkvAIA

Very nice cels you got and those MOC figs are groovy

Thanks for lokking.......
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Man's Minion View Post
    Today I scored a sweet find---a 1983 jigsaw puzzle entitled "A Battle Royal Featuring He-Man" that's like an action-packed sort of "family portrait" of the main goodies 'n baddies of the universe.

I just love this photo! Or, I guess "illustration" would be the correct word. It's so vivid, so colorful, so action-packed, it is just so darn beautiful.

And look---it even has a fully detailed key on the back!

MOTU Puzzle 1.jpg

MOTU Puzzle 2.jpg

MOTU Puzzle 3.jpg
    whats going on ram-man and beast-man?

Heroic Warrior
    My first unplanned score ever....

I am in Hong Kong on business and was sitting with my clients having dinner when I spied a hole in the wall shop. There in the window, standing all innocently was a loose complete Ninjor. The best part about it was that it set me back a whole US$3.

From the same shop I picked up a MIB MOTUC Roboto for US$20. Tomorrow after work I am going to walk this town broken looking for more.....

Heroic Podcaster
    WalkerBoh - congrats! Those unexpected finds are the best!

I closed a deal for a MIB Attak Trak - the LAST MIB Vehicle I needed!

I also bought some vintage MOTU curtains and a vintage MOTU metal trash can for the MOTU display room.

Latest score is one USA Spikor, aaaand 3 ROTOPLAST mini-comics!!! WOOOO.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ps0380d5ff.jpg

Obelisco and el choque de las armas.

Man, I know the choque de las armas is in bad conditions, but the flash just makes it look so much worse, hahaha!. It's like Spikor decided to use his trident as a pogo stick on Skeletor's face. Well... beggars can't be choosers!, I'm thrilled enough to have it, I'm not gonna question the condition too much. I had never seen it in so much as a picture, let alone in person... and now it's mine!. I wish rotoplast mini comics weren't so hard to come by. Worst part, there may not exist that many left in decent conditions, but who knows! figuradeaccion always surprises you with his unbelievable luck, for all I know he has one in pristine condition. Meanwhile, us down here in real life earthly luck get what we can, haha!.

Oh, but wait, let me tell ya about the third one, son. So I was planning on buying a repeat to sell here on the org, 'cause I really need dollars and shipping comics is no problem, unlike figures...

second 1 as I see the mini comic "Is this a Spanish comic?"
    second 2 as I flip it around "nope, Venezuelan, rotoplast there"
    second 3 check staples and integrity to see if it's legit. "Yep! legit."

So I was like OKHEREISYOURMONEYCOUNTITTHANKYOUANYMORECOMICSLETME KNOWOKBYE (translation: ok here is your money, count it, any more comics let me know (so I can buy them) ok, bye). Then I awkwardly and kind of suspiciously power walked out of there eager to get home, it was a funny day, guy must think... (ok, ok KNOW) I'm weird.

I can't believe it!. But hey!, I deserve it more than him!, this was the second time I met with him, and while he knows a few things here and there but he is not hardcore. I'm hardcore, I have like 7 Battle cats! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psb22a422f.jpg)

So now I own a variant cover of the first rotoplast mini comic! YEEEEESSS!!! Only downside... that is the one I as planning on selling, since it isn't a repeat that ain't happening no more!, hahaha.

Sadly, I'm gonna have to sell this other one, my He-man contra Skeletor en el templo de las tinieblas.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ps82359c51.jpg

Anybody know how much I can get for it? I called Fedex and I was told that shipping for something this small and light to USA would be something like 15$, and it gets there the next day (to be honest, that sounds too good to be true, let's say it gets there in 3 working days, that's more realistic).
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

Heroic Podcaster
    Picked up MOC Thunder Punch He-Man and Hurricane Hordak so I now only need FOUR MOC figures (He-Man, BA He-Man, Saurod and TC Skeletor) for a complete MOC (US) collection!

Will probably never even go after the Euro Four. Just no point.