Thread: Anyone ever not get a figure they ordered?

Widget

Anyone ever not get a figure they ordered?

Normally when I order from mattycollector I get the figure 20-25 days later but with teela and zodak I still havn't gotten them. Anyone else run into this problem?

welcome to the club... my teela and ray havenīt arrived yet...

so bad for us...

Heroic Warrior
    Mine haven't come either. I thought the whole subscription service was suppose to make things run smoother. THE ONLY thing Matty has done well with this series is get the Four Horsemen to design them. EVERYTHING else has been a complete Mickey Mouse operation. Because of this I am selling my Entire Collection including King Greyskull and the "special edition" book.

Quote Originally Posted by Eesh View Post
    Mine haven't come either. I thought the whole subscription service was suppose to make things run smoother. THE ONLY thing Matty has done well with this series is get the Four Horsemen to design them. EVERYTHING else has been a complete Mickey Mouse operation. Because of this I am selling my Entire Collection including King Greyskull and the "special edition" book.
    I wouldnīt do that! I will just quit buying at mattycollector, I guess sometimes the re-sellers are a better way to get the figures for a couple of dollars more...

Bang your head!!!
    Where are you located stratosfear?...

How short our memory`s are Does everyone not remember the giant problems with that particular sale? and how most went out at least a week late? I haven`t recieved my order(s) yet either but I`m not worried. Everything from October will be at least a week to 2 weeks late

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    How short our memory`s are Does everyone not remember the giant problems with that particular sale? and how most went out at least a week late? I haven`t recieved my order(s) yet either but I`m not worried. Everything from October will be at least a week to 2 weeks late

itīs now 2 weeks since we ordered it

What he meant is that in October everything got screwed up badly. (Teela problems in the subscription/non-subscription) Some figures were delayed because of the delivery problems that Digital River had... (Causing the figures to arrive later than they normally should.)

This week (Tomorrow to be specific) USA celebrates Thanksgiving so there might be some more delays because there is no mail being delivered on Thanksgiving. December is coming up so, be ready for more delays too. (Holiday season.)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I never got my Skeletor back in January. I accidentally picked standard shipping (which was USPS at the time, I think only UPS is available now). I ended up buying a Skeletor (MIP) from BBTS for $35.

I recieved my non sub order today! and my sub order was shipped the day after the one I recieved today so I`m hoping the next one will be a day behind and I get my Teela`s tomorrow. Well Scareglow should hopefully be here before Christmas because I know King Randor and Goddess won`t

Quote Originally Posted by stratosfear View Post
    Normally when I order from mattycollector I get the figure 20-25 days later but with teela and zodak I still havn't gotten them. Anyone else run into this problem?
    Sad to read that. I am in the same situation: I live in Italy and usually receive the figures after 4 weeks (yeah...) from the order, but with Teela and Zodak it's almost 6 weeks now. I am so disheartened...

Please let's keep ourselves updated on this issue, ok?

Edit:
    Please see this thread for more info.
    Thanks!