Thread: Trap Jaw legs - ankle cut?

Trap Jaw legs - ankle cut?

Simple question - are the Trap Jaw legs supposed to have an ankle cut (side to side swivel, not front to back)? I ask because I'm playing around with my Karatti figure, and can't seem to get the feet flat in a wide stance, which is very easy on other Masters figures, because of the side to side ankle cut.

Here's a comparison shot to illustrate:
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

My karatti's ankle rockers seem to be fused or stuck, maybe paint. My other trapjaw figs like roboto and optic have ankle rockers that work just fine. Anyone else have a Karatti with frozen ankle rockers?

I know that the Trap Jaw calves are not sculpted even at the foot articulation point, one foot can move further back than the other.

And actually my TJ and MEF are both capable of wide leg poses and the rocker joint works as good as everyone else's....but I can't speak for Karatti....I'm trying to sell him, so I haven't opened him....although I am about to give up and keep him either sealed and boxed away, or open him and either give him to my son, or make a custom of him.

But as wide as you have Karatti spread there....I don't know if anyone can do that except the early Females and have their feet still stay flat.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    But as wide as you have Karatti spread there....I don't know if anyone can do that except the early Females and have their feet still stay flat.
    It's not that wide, I think just about all my other male figures can do it. There's Flipshot behind him for reference doing a similar pose. Karatti's feet by comparison have not ankle rocked at all.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    It's not that wide, I think just about all my other male figures can do it. There's Flipshot behind him for reference doing a similar pose. Karatti's feet by comparison have not ankle rocked at all.
    I've never had need to do such poses....it doesn't look as thought they can, the rocker looks limited on many of them....but whatever, I suppose they could.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!