Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone down for Mites and Gleanon army builders in MOTUC?

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I can understand that, and I'd agree that the Twiggets are more important (though not as important as the Widgets), but when I think about how they *mite* look after being sculpted by the 4HM, then the Mites and Gleanons are much more appealing. Although I already kind of like them because of how bizarre they look.
    I have to disagree with the Widgets more important than Twiggets, but I can agree that the Four Horsemen can make just about anything look good. These guys would just be so low on the priority list for me.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I have to disagree with the Widgets more important than Twiggets, but I can agree that the Four Horsemen can make just about anything look good. These guys would just be so low on the priority list for me.
    Not to derail this thread too much, but I (shockingly) agree with you about their importance. Perhaps The Widgets are more important on the personal want list or some people (and maybe that's what nicholighkun meant), but I think it's hard to make a case that the Widgets are more important than the Twiggets within the canon. I think they've got the Widgets beat on just about any criteria one would use to determine that (number of appearances, how often they factored into the main storyline, presence in other media such as books and magazines, etc.).
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Not to derail this thread too much
    It already is. It happens every time. Someone opens a thread to promote a certain character (vehicle, species, whatever) for a MotUC figure. And then someone else brings up "but not before" or "I would rather have" and mentions a different character. There was no competition so far and there is no reason we can't have both, but suddenly it is a thing. Sometimes the thread recovers, sometimes it doesn't, but it happens in every single character thread. And it annys me to no end.

Yeah, that was also totally off-topic, I know.

I don't usually go in for custom figures or accessories (although I have that sweet manhole cover for the Castle). But if someone made a custom Bimo. I'll be all over it.

Bring them all on!
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...I'd gladly take "naughty punk-rocker" Crita, lol... But I have no use personally for Twiggets, Widgets, more Trollans, or any other "little" folk in my display! Give me goblins, kobolds, ogres, trolls, ect.
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

sigh.... yes, I suppose so. I think NA has enough trouble just getting out all the original vintage toy characters released so throwing this on the garbage fire would hardly help. Just finish NA with the original vintage characters (and master sebrian) and we would finally be sitting pretty with that. Then consider these.

However ugh... I never really cared for them. The bad guys were fine but I didnt much care for the good versions.

But technically yes, if they made them, Id get some.