View Poll Results: What made you dislike the 200X MOTU?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Power Sword

58 58.00%
  • King Grayskull story

20 20.00%
  • Young Adam

17 17.00%
  • Non-talking Cringer

37 37.00%
  • New look of some characters (Sorceress, Fisto, Zodak, etc)

34 34.00%
  • The Toys

35 35.00%
  • The Cartoon

25 25.00%
  • The Comics

11 11.00%
  • The all story (in Comics and Cartoon)

10 10.00%
  • Other Reason (please explain)

30 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What made you dislike the 200X MOTU?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    The most offensive thing i could point out was that there was no homage paid to any aspect of the NA series , not one character import , not even a side joke .

NA is an important part and parcel of the whole HEMAN package . It made 65 episodes and sold toys .
    Actually this wouldn't be possible, from a chronological point of view.

The 200X cartoon narrated the early years of He-Man and Skeletor. The events of the New Adventures happened much later, after the Horde. The 200X series storyline didn't make it unfortunately that far, and it's one of the greatest losses for the MOTU franchise.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Actually this wouldn't be possible, from a chronological point of view.

The 200X cartoon narrated the early years of He-Man and Skeletor. The events of the New Adventures happened much later, after the Horde. The 200X series storyline didn't make it unfortunately that far, and it's one of the greatest losses for the MOTU franchise.

I never once considered NA to be a chronological heir to the original Filmation . Its a separate version kinda like a HEMAN from a different universe not supposed to be linked . Thats a huge can of worms to open bro .

200x HeMan in my opinion is also separate . There was no reason they could not have used great ideas from both classic shows and merged them in 200X . And dare i say this ? There were some terrible ideas from the Filmation series that got a free street pass into 200X .

The Mutants could have been a whole new faction to squabble over Castle Greyskull . If Heman was going to attack Skeletor , then the Snakemen and what seemed like the Evil Horde before it canceled they were going to need a new bunch o bad guys real soon .

A Flipshot could have been one of the "Masters" . I hated that word "Masters" .
    Last edited by Lokus; February 8, 2017 at 08:54am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    I never once considered NA to be a chronological heir to the original Filmation . Its a separate version kinda like a HEMAN from a different universe not supposed to be linked . Thats a huge can of worms to open bro .

200x HeMan in my opinion is also separate . There was no reason they could not have used great ideas from both classic shows and merged them in 200X . And dare i say this ? There were some terrible ideas from the Filmation series that got a free street pass into 200X .

The Mutants could have been a whole new faction to squabble over Castle Greyskull . If Heman was going to attack Skeletor , then the Snakemen and what seemed like the Evil Horde before it canceled they were going to need a new bunch o bad guys real soon .

A Flipshot could have been one of the "Masters" . I hated that word "Masters" .
    Since the show didn't make it to the Horde's return, this couldn't be possible. There have been Vintage MOTU characters, like Extendar, Champ Clamp, Snout Spout or Rio Blast, that they didn't have the chance to be introduced. Not even She-Ra. If the 200X cartoon had passed the 3rd season, and the NA characters haven't been introduced, this claim would be more valid.