Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I really want this Stratos...

Quote Originally Posted by Multibot View Post
    He wasn't a villan, even in that early minicomic. Read it... it clearly states he was secretly spying on the villans. how they failed to notice him is beyond me...

Read above..... stratos was never a villan. that picture is misleading, I had the same confusion too, until I actually read the comic.
    They're actually refering to Man-at-Arms on the tower behind the gun on Castle Grayskull.....
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post

I don't think he looks 'flesh tone' in this picture. He seems to have a sandy colored look - like the fur on a camel. Also, his face and body are a different color.

A possible name for the character could be "Nikko: Evil avatar of Skeletor." Nikko was the name given to the leader of the flying monkeys in the credits of The Wizard of Oz movie. The name Nikko comes from the Japanese city of the same name (Nikkō), where the famous Three Wise Monkeys shrine ("See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil") is located. In the western world the phrase is often used to refer to those who deal with impropriety by looking the other way, refusing to acknowledge it, or feigning ignorance. Those traits could possibly be worked into the character.
    I definitely would buy this version, and Captain Atkins is right...he's more of a beige or tan color than flesh color. He's got enough variations from regular Stratos (belt, collar, feet) to make him look like a unique and different character. Heck, if we're getting a DC Comics version of He-man, why not? Bring on evil Stratos!

I have to agree that I always thought that "caucasian" was a poor choice of label for this version. Beige, tan...even orange in some panels works better.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I like the skin color... it's sexxxyyyyy.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kk2 View Post
    I don't like the skin colored Stratos, he looks like a chicken...
    That is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by hhhelmsley View Post
    That is funny.
    It's even funnier when you know what chicken is slang for, lol. *wink*

He could be cool as a separate character.

Widget
    Hey. I made a Miniternia Stratos already. I sold him already, but I could make another.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    What are the chances of Mattel finally kicking those dumb sock feet to the curb and putting some Beastman feet on this variant Stratos IF it's ever released?

That's what I want know.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

i would buy that. I don't think i ever get enough of pre-eternia figures.

Heroic Warrior
    I'll only buy a new Stratos by the time they give him hands that can hold weapons...

I still want this figure. The color scheme is so cool with the blue red and yellow. I'm even liking the idea of him being Avatar, or the guy that rules Avion after Stratos dies.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I like this version. And since it has low new tooling parts it could came with an extra head. May be a Snout Spout no-foam-trunk head

I would support this evil Avian in MOTUC!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

Heroic Warrior
    I want Roostor as well. It would be cool if they made his skin tan and his hair a slightly darker brown.

I'd probably switch his head and make him an entirely different evil character though.

Snappy Threader
    I want this version too. Very cool. Would be quite a nod to the original minis.