MOTUC in 200X clothing, done Classics style. These are if they were done in the 80's, only they look like the 200X designs, Zodak style (but less of a kitbash and more of a real effort).
• 200X He-Man and Battle Cat is when Adam was running around with the 200X Sword. Repaint the Classic He-Man, give him a new head and armor and maybe give him a pouch. 200X Battle Cat just has a Sabretoothed Tiger head and 200X armor (I'll take the guns off).
• 200X MAA is Man-At-Arms in a new Battle Suit buck that Lay-Z Man was talking about way back. It could be Battle Armor Man-At-Arms, only he has 200X centric items like his unmasked head BFG arm cannon or Battle Glove.
• 200X Evil-Lyn could be Evil-Lyn trying out a new look with her magic. Toyguru explained that The Sorceress can appear however she wants too. Why not Evil-Lyn?
• 200X Teela is a new head basically.
• 200X Prince Adam could either be a younger Adam when he was running around with the techno sword (whereas the Classic version is Adam now) OR possibly a less muscular, but same size as the other figures (i.e, more slender, but not a kid).
• 200X King Randor and 200X Queen Marlena. While the Classic versions can be the armored versions, the 200X versions can be the more diplomatic versions. When we get the Filmation rights, that can be a third version.
• 200X Skeletor could be Skeletor when he first merged with Demo-Man, only thing Keldor became more dominant over Demo-Man's influence over time looking more like the Classic version.
• 200X King Hiss could be another skin from Ancient times. Maybe they could do his Bruce Timm maskless mini-comic look too.