Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matty Q & A Round-up for November 16

Heroic Warrior
    I have no problem with just getting 200x looks for characters like Randor, Teela, MAA, Skeletor, etc. and they would be easy head swaps with accessories added here and there or simple re-paints. I just hope I can get better wings for Stratos like in 200x, a bigger Beastman with 200x head, and 200x colored and detailed attachments for Trap Jaw. That's all I really want for MOTUC in regards to a 200x presence.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    It'll suck that everyone will have the same boots and underwear, but at least the 200X costumes will now be incorporated into MOTUC as alternate costumes that the characters are known to wear. It's akin to how Spider-Man has the black costume or how Wolverine has the orange and brown look. They have the original look, but have been known to wear a different costume.
    But those are cool variant costumes.

I'm kidding!

If we do get 2002 variants, I hope we get...

As ridiculous as this costume is(he's combatting the cold by forgetting to wear a shirt or pants), for seem reason I've always liked it.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Oh I agree. I love Ice Armor HM. Of course, I am also hopng for:
    -Snake Armor HM
    -Snake Armor MAA
    -Snake Teela
    -Snake MAA
    -Snake Mekanek
    -Jungle Attack HM
    -Fire/Ice Armor Skeletor
    -Battle Sounds/Ambrosia Skeletor
    -(all vintage versions of main characters)
    -NA Skeletor and HM figures (as well as DOD Skelly)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Hey, my IA He-Man drawing!

Honestly, I'd like Fire Armor Skeletor, but mostly so they'll make a variant King Helios out of him soon after (providing certain limitation are eliminated).

Ice Armor He-man is definitely high on my list of 200X variants I actually want to see in the new line. Pretty much that and the Snake Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Ice Armor He-man is definitely high on my list of 200X variants I actually want to see in the new line. Pretty much that and the Snake Armor.
    I hate the Snakemen, but He-Man's Snake Armor is actually an important look for the ongoing MOTU mythology. It was the first variant look for He-Man that was used for more than one episode. If we get more He-Man variants, it definitely should be made.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!