Thread: Any quarterly subbers received a renewal e-mail/shipment notification for December?

Any quarterly subbers received a renewal e-mail/shipment notification for December?

All is quiet for me. No renewal e-mail, no shipment notification, no credit card activity. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    All is quiet for me. No renewal e-mail, no shipment notification, no credit card activity. Anyone else?
    Didn't you cancel your sub? that might be why you have no news on 4th quarter.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

I'd contact them to see what's going on.
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

Heroic Warrior
    I got my stuff last Monday; I'd definitely contact Matty.
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, stratosfear, Mulletor, racer x, and IceyCat.

My subscription authorization failed on the 10th, I called, they were unhelpful. They told me to wait until the following Monday when they'd try it again - and it failed again. I called one more time and they were still generally unhelpful. Finally I e-mailed the MattyVIP address and reiterated the problem. Someone named Adam (?) got back to me and basically told me everything I'd heard from the phone people . . . then today it finally went through.

I didn't do anything different other than the e-mail. I can only imagine that's what did it. In any case, I'm back on the Subscription train.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Didn't you cancel your sub? that might be why you have no news on 4th quarter.
    I cancelled the main sub, but not the 200x sub. But I had a hunch that they'd end up cancelling both. Ah well...

I cancelled the main sub, but not the 200x sub. But I had a hunch that they'd end up cancelling both. Ah well...
    Can't you log into your account and the My Subscriptions page to check on it's status?

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Can't you log into your account and the My Subscriptions page to check on it's status?
    Yup, it says "Status: Subscribed".

That seems odd and surely must mean it renewed. Yeah I'd contact them for sure, if not by phone then by the MattyVIP email.