View Poll Results: Did you buy the Sky Sled AND Battle Ram

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • I only bought the Sky Sled (with Skyhigh)

14 14.14%
  • I only bought the Battle Ram

4 4.04%
  • I bought both the Battle Ram and Skysled.

81 81.82%

Thread: Did you buy the Battle Ram AND Sky Sled?

Did you buy the Battle Ram AND Sky Sled?

I'm interested in how many people bought the Battle Ram but not the original Sky Sled with Skyhigh and vice versa.

I've personally bought the battle ram for the moment and believe me, every cent has been well spent.

but I'm still bummed I didnt get the chance to grab 1 sky high & sky sled 2 pak for finacial issues;
    now I had compulsively to buy sky sled 1.0 because I want to display the original battle ram from the vintage line too!
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

I got it. It's a nice addition and the price makes sense when you comparatively look at other items. I would like to see Roton at some point.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I grabbed 2x of each.

I bought several of each.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella & Snake Goddess

FILMATION ruined my He-Man!

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    I have one BattleRam with the old Sled from Sky High package and I have 2 new Sleds for my evil crew.
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

I bought 1 battle ram during early access. Wish I would have gotten another before they closed out
    , well at least I got 1

Never got sky high/jet sled. Kinda wished I would have but wasnt interested at the time
    THE FINAL YEAR

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Bought both of them, not every action figure collections even care to provide such a vertiginous amount of
    different things, so i tend to ENJOY it the way i'm supposed to .

Seems most people who got the BR already had the Heroic Warriors Skysled. Makes me wish even more that they had made the Evil Warriors Skysled the correct colors.

Skysled was always my favorite vehicle in MOTU. I'd love two more released. A heroic warriors one in light blue and an evil warriors one in green so they both match the Filmation look more. Maybe a Skelcon with the evil one and another palace guard with the Heroic.

Heroic Warrior
    I haven't gotten either. I would buy a Battle Ram if it went back on sale, though.

One of each.

I love Sky High by the way... I went out and bought a second loose one
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I bought 1 of each but wish neither came with their respective figure.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I bought both, though I've yet to open my Battle Ram set. (I'm way behind on opening things!)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Heroic Warrior
    I have two Sky Sleds right now. I'll get a Battle Ram as soon as I gather the scratch.

Heroic Warrior
    Got 6 sky sleds and 3 battle rams.. so I have 3 bad sleds 3 good sleds and 3 battle rams.. perfect..

d.) Bought neither
    My MOTU most wanted: Skelcons, Lord Masque, Vultak, Major Header, Satma, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warriors, Horde Wraiths, Catra Cat Form, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Lady Slither, Mask of Power Demons, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Lady Valtira, Crita, Old Man Marzo 200X, Teela 200X, Skeletor New52, Teela New52, Hans Hammer Holder, Robowoman, Despara, Bubblor, Movie Troopers

Just got my taxes in. So I have previously when originally offered bought the Sky Sled. Now I have bought the Battle Ram.

I am very very happy to have the ability to finally do this. Still cannot decide if I want to attempt to repaint the Snake Sled once I get it.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Still cannot decide if I want to attempt to repaint the Snake Sled once I get it.
    The Doom Buggy is already in "correct" greenish color. You could repaint it in a different, possibly lighter shade of green, but I don't think it would make that much of a difference (how the color of Filmation screen grabs appears on your screen may depend on factors such as calibration, gamma correction, etc.), plus you'd be painting over all the paint detailing.

It's the Sky Sled and the back of the Battle Ram, instead, that should've been a different hue—a real blue with no greenish tinge. Although having all three items in the same bluegreen shade (*) allows for the free combination of any front part with the back part.

(*) Which, BTW, appears to have been based on the color seen on the vintage packaging art, which appeared somewhat greenish (but not because the vehicle was actually intended to be that color—and the actual toy wasn't, it was truly blue—but because the blue vehicle was reflecting the reddish light of nearby battleground fires, thus shifting the apparent hue of the firelight-reflecting blue areas towards green).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

The Evil Warriors Sky Sleds have always appeared far greener in the cartoon and screen grabs I've seen than the Sky Sleds we got in classics.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I will be buying the Ram, but at that price point I need to wait.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I'm fine with the Sky Sled since the Battle Ram is rather pricey even though I really just want the helmetless Man at Arms head.

I've never had any interest in vehicles for any toy line but I did like sky high so I picked him up on his own.

I bought both. I sold off Sky High. The evil sled is in my extras bin.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal