View Poll Results: Chose the next MOTUC Vision I will draw!

Voters
338. You may not vote on this poll
  • Castaspella

38 11.24%
  • Entrapta

37 10.95%
  • Flutterina

14 4.14%
  • Frosta

80 23.67%
  • Mermista

56 16.57%
  • Netossa

14 4.14%
  • Peekablue

19 5.62%
  • Perfuma

26 7.69%
  • Spinnerella

21 6.21%
  • Sweet Bee

33 9.76%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Next POP MOTUC Vision? You chose!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm not really looking forward to Sweet Bee, Flutterina, Entrapta & Mermista. I would like to be shown how awesome they can be for the MOTUC line.
    I'm a completest & would like all motu to be awesome. The rebellion & N/A need help to convince how awesome & how well they will work in MOTUC.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I'm not really looking forward to Sweet Bee, Flutterina, Entrapta & Mermista. I would like to be shown how awesome they can be for the MOTUC line.
    I'm a completest & would like all motu to be awesome. The rebellion & N/A need help to convince how awesome & how well they will work in MOTUC.
    I like your attitiude her e of show me how they can be great rather than just writing them off.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.