Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: MOTUC Rattlor Discussion Thread

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon14 View Post
    Anyhow, just wanted to know if anyone felt the same way. Not sure if this was already discussed in other threads.

Nope. I'm glad the stubby legs were dropped. It made him look like a dwarf and not as imposing as he looks now.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Nope. I'm glad the stubby legs were dropped. It made him look like a dwarf and not as imposing as he looks now.
    Agreed completely!

I feel the opposite as far as imposing goes. His longer and wider torso on the original made him look larger to me. It's the same with 200X. MOTUC is the only one that doesn't share those proportions.

I feel the opposite as far as imposing goes. His longer and wider torso on the original made him look larger to me. It's the same with 200X. MOTUC is the only one that doesn't share those proportions.
    Well, to each their own. The only things that could have made Rattlor better for me would be the addition of his General armor and minus the painted "blastic" nonsense.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Well, to each their own. The only things that could have made Rattlor better for me would be the addition of his General armor and minus the painted "blastic" nonsense.
    It's a freaking awesome paint job though I don't like the painted plastic thing too.

It's a freaking awesome paint job though I don't like the painted plastic thing too.
    Yeah, I completely agree with Scott that this was probably the most expensive paint job on any Classics figure to date. My biggest concern is the rust color paint on the shoulders will be easily damaged and chipped if you raise the deltoids a little higher than 90 degrees.

this is why the belt should have been a separate part.

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sorceress View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...m/P1010084.jpg
    That's so awesome!
    Except for that Horde armband on Rattlor
    Last edited by Dragonblaster; October 17, 2012 at 06:55am.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...m/P1010084.jpg
    the belt looks great on SMAA, but the blue belt on rattlor doesn't work for me at all.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

i gave him the blue belt so he looks like he did on She-Ra when he was in the Horde. *this Rattlor is on my Horde display*
    rt2.jpg
    jungle04.JPG

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

i gave him the blue belt so he looks like he did on She-Ra when he was in the Horde. *this Rattlor is on my Horde display*
    rt2.jpg
    jungle04.JPG
    i never knew his filmation belt was blue! but it works for you guys who want a horde ratllor, for me he is loyal to the King to a fault. all King Hiss' followers are. Kobra Khan withstanding.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Court Magician

Rattlor packaging question

Hello everyone! I am a collector that keeps the figures in the package, and after receiving Rattlor I was wondering if someone who has opened him can tell me where the Horde armband is?Not sure if I didn't get one for some reason.

thank you
    Peter

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Mine was floating loose on the bottom. It didn't seem that it had any place in the blister---it was just on the bottom "rattling" around.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Court Magician
    Thank you Melmoth, hmm I wonder if I really didn't get one then as I don't have anything rattling around

I'll tell you what. I was mostly not into 200x stuff in this line, though I love having the options availible, but it has grown on me to have variants of others that I've "made".

So since I also like the bios, and they have that sculpted, I would like the armour so I can make "The General" to add to the ranks of the horde. Not only does it add to the mythos and story, and enrich the character, it also give me the ability to display both versions of Rattlor, extended neck and not (on THe General)

So I hope we get it, maybe along with the Spector Whip (unlikely, but demanded still). I'll get another Rattlor, and maybe even do the pop and replace to give him the armbands and legguards as per the mock up. Maybe not, as armour and armband and the neck length difference is pretty cool enough. I could even finally use that extra Hordak crossbow.

So here's to more options.

So is tounge lashor a horde traitor too?