Thread: Show support for FF He-Man, TC Skelly and LP He-man and LL Skelly in MOTUC

Master of World Variants JOAH-MAN's Avatar

Show support for FF He-Man, TC Skelly and LP He-man and LL Skelly in MOTUC

The other thread I started got shut down, so I guess this is the proper place to start anew. Anyway, post if you would like to show support for these final 4 He-man and Skeletor versions from the original vintage line. Buzz Saw Hordak too!

Buzz Saw Hordak and Laser Light Skeletor I see no need for. However I'd be happy to get Flying Fists He-Man, Laser Power He-Man, and Terror Claws Skeletor.

Yeah, they need to at least get the vintage variants all done by the end of 2015, or it won't feel complete. They could always rush them into the line in the form of 2-packs outside of the sub if there's no room inside it.

I'd like them all as well. Including Buzz Saw Hordak. I think the 4 horsemen could do an amazing job and find a really creative interpretation with him.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I'm fine with 2-packs if that's what it takes, but this line won't truly be complete in my mind if they skip out on FF He-Man, TC Skeletor, LP He-Man and/or LL Skeletor. While the Intergalactic Skeletor is similar to LL Skeletor, they are not the same and I would prefer to see a separate LL Skeletor release.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd take individual releases for FF He-Man and TC Skeletor

LP He-Man and LL Skeletor would make a cool 2 pack - SDCC exclusive maybe...

I have no interest in BS Hordak - unless they release Filmation Hordak and rename him BS Hordak.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Heck yea
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

If Buzz-saw Hordak comes with a Filmation-style head, is coloured blue, has Trap-Jaw styled limbs and his Buzz-Saw feature is refined, I'm all ears. Heck, include some bonus Terror Claw hands for Skeletor and have them clip onto Battle Armour Skeletor's wrists via those shield clips. Then, if there's going to be a Laser Power He-Man/Laser Power Skeletor two-pack, include the Flying Fists add-ons with the same clip-on system as the Terror Claws.

I just dont know. Seriously I do not care about these variants. Of them Terror Claws Skeletor was the neatest, for some dang ole reason.

But I had the later variants, excepting any lazer light versions. But really I feel we clearly have enough.

IF they made them, that's just fine, but I'd very realistically and seriously have a new character over a variant at this stage of the line EXCEPTING Filmation Hordak and Vintage Toy inspired Catra.

Heroic Warrior
    I will support all 4 of them...

Personally I'd be happy just to get the Flying Fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor weapons included with other figures as bonus accessories and I'm not interested in the Laser Power figures at all at this point, maybe in 2017.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Other than Filmation Hordak, these two are the last of the Variants I want.

Buzzsaw Hordak is a waste, and basically Classics Hordak with a new chest, and since we don't get "action" features, that leaves that out anyway....just make Filmation Hordak, and pack in a Buzzsaw accessory for the regular Hordak, and bam, Buzzsaw Hordak.

I could live without the Laser variants.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Definite interest in FF He-Man, TC Skeletor & Buzz Saw Hordak.

Sorry guys, absolute zero interest in LP He-Man & LL Skeletor in general but since i'm a completist i'd end up buying them.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Not too bothered about FF He-Man/TC Skeletor but would love a Final Battle 2-Pack of the Laser figures.

As others have said, not sure I see the point of Buzz Saw Hordak when he looks the same as regular Hordak and can't have an action feature. Filmation Hordak seems much more demanded so if I were Mattel and had limited figure slots I'd go for that one if any.

I support all the remaining vintage variants but my top two wants are Terror Claws Skeletor and Filmation Hordak. TC Skeletor was my main Skeletor, after my original one broke, so he's got a lot of nostalgic value for me. Filmation Hordak became a top want after seeing the She-Ra series for the first time last year!
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

I'd happily take TCSkeletor, FFHM, and LLHM. I could skip LLSkeletor, since he's so close to Intergalactic. BZHordak would be best as a Filmation repaint (yes, repaint) and a Buzz-Saw attachment, IMO. Add in Imp and that's great!

Let's not forget the ultra-neat-o 200X variants: Ice Armor HM, Snake Armor HM, and of course, my favorite, Jungle Attack He-Man!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I want all of them !
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sincerely, I think we don't need to start this support thread because all that vintage variants are already intrinsic in the 'Classics' collection !
    In time, all those variants will be released...

So, FF He-Man, TC Skeletor, LP He-Man, LL Skeletor, BS Hordak and even Snake Armor He-Man are all needed right now !

On the other hand, I'd like a second (and correct) dragon's head for my DB Skeletor !!!!!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Count me in! These would be fantastic variants, especially Flying Fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    BZHordak would be best as a Filmation repaint (yes, repaint) and a Buzz-Saw attachment, IMO. Add in Imp and that's great!
    I seriously disagree, Filmation Hordak should only be done if he is done right, a cop out repaint especially with all of the recent Filmation characters would be complete BS. He has a unique look that is much different than just a simple cheap ass repaint of Classic Hordak. That Hordak is just as iconic as the regular one, Bs Hordak however is pointless, if this line had gimmicks....fine, but it doesn't.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I wouldn't mind getting them, but I don't have that much space for stuff like this... so if they never get (re)made I'm okay with that. I do think doing them as "Vs." two-packs with a mini-comic would be the best way to release these, outside the sub
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

I really hope Terror Claws Skeletor comes with Spikor's hammer attachment as a packin, I want that more then the actual Terror Claws Skeletor figure
    I also hope we can put the Terror Claws on a regular Skeletor figure.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26