Thread: Whats the chances we will get POG remaining figures??

Whats the chances we will get POG remaining figures??

Just looked through the He-Ro Unleashed ,mini comic and am just wondering if we stand a good chance of getting VEENA, GLADIATOR,BEASTLORD and ELDOR..We have the rest so what are your thoughts? Can we expect these figures in the next 2 years??

Quote Originally Posted by skeletorous View Post
    Just looked through the He-Ro Unleashed ,mini comic and am just wondering if we stand a good chance of getting VEENA, GLADIATOR,BEASTLORD and ELDOR..We have the rest so what are your thoughts? Can we expect these figures in the next 2 years??
    I think there has been speculation that Gladiator would be included if they went forward with a mini-comics mini sub, because he is one of the six mini-comic characters/items they keep showing pics of at panel events. Who knows if they will, though.

I'd love to have them all!
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

Eldor and Veena are essentials that we should get within the 2014-2015 plan (but might not, gulp). The others though, Gladiator, Beastlord, Red Shadow, and Bandwidth would all be nice to get but I'd honestly much rather get the PoG Council of Wisdom from the MVC comics from 200x first. Odds of that though are probably worse even though they'd make better figures.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Eldor and Veena are essentials that we should get within the 2014-2015 plan (but might not, gulp). The others though, Gladiator, Beastlord, Red Shadow, and Bandwidth would all be nice to get but I'd honestly much rather get the PoG Council of Wisdom from the MVC comics from 200x first. Odds of that though are probably worse even though they'd make better figures.
    I was completely unfamiliar with these characters, so I just looked them up. Landed on your Tour of Eternia entry about them. Wow. I want them. Particularly, ANY Gars and the Fire Person! I'd be all over a translucent orange-based fire figure (with solid armor over it). Great...now I want this. Thanks. Lol.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

Eldor and Veena I'd say are your best bet. Maybe even Calix. But other than that, those other characters SHOULD be after 2015. There are way to many other characters that are more demanded and have a deeper history with the brand than the new mini-comic characters.

But, don't worry. The way they have played them up I wouldn't doubt they will be the mini-sub of 2016.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Eldor for sure. I would also love tribal chieftess Sharella.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Eldor for sure. I would also love tribal chieftess Sharella.
    I would love to get Sharella. I mentioned in another thread that I thought she would be great to get with the 2nd half of the Battle Ram, since she is the last "box art character".

Eldor is the only one of these I'm interested in and he's a MUST IMO
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Eldor and Veena are, IMO, musts for the line.

I'd love to get Gladiator, Bandwidth, Red Shadow, Beast Lord and as many others good extras as possible though. Bring them in in 2016 and beyond!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Sharella, Eldor, and Zilora as a Filmation POG.
    The new mini-comic characters would be great, but I also want the classic /vintage mini-comic characters too.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Well, as some have suggesed I consider Eldor as pretty essential to finish out this line (but then I feel the same about Songster)

I dont feel so strongly about Veena. Frankly I dont care at this point about her. But I could see her being a 200x A lister. And Powers of Grayskull to boot? Well, she could be shoe in.

But the rest? These new characters? They are quite awesome, and I look forward to them.

But I feel like they would be either a sub line, or a new line after MOTUC is done. Same as I feel about Son Of He-Man. I hope for both, all the new characters revealed. But dont expect them.

I'll be happy to sub to a POG/SoHM MOTUC heavy line in 2016.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    I would love to get Sharella. I mentioned in another thread that I thought she would be great to get with the 2nd half of the Battle Ram, since she is the last "box art character".
    Cool idea! I'd definitely be down for that.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com