Thread: What other Sorceress's existed throughout MOTUC Timeline

What other Sorceress's existed throughout MOTUC Timeline

It has been stated that there were other Sorceress's (and Socrerer's for that matter) that guarded castle Grayskull though out the time between Veena and Teel'na. The only one we know of Kodak Ungol . But are their others that we could pluck out of existing Media Sources that would fit the bill. The striking one that comes to mind is the early concept form of the Socreress with the purple skin.
    She fit the bill perfectly as one of the many Sorceress's that sat on the throne of grayskull, guarding its secrets. But other then that, i find it hard to other incantations of the Sorceress, only because all the different versions have already been established within the timeline. It could be said that the New Adventures and 200x versions could be New one all together, but with the existing stories already in place it makes it very confusing. Want to know if there are any other ones that I am missing or do you think that Mattell should be separating these versions of the Sorceress as new and independent figures.

and how can i forget 87 movie sorceress, could be a new candidate as well
    Last edited by facet; December 9, 2013 at 03:10pm. Reason: added 87 sorceress

I'd be up for at least a few Sorceresses of Grayskull!

Have Kodak Ungol as the Sorceress during Oo-Lar's time, maybe (and a chance at a better wing structure for her!).

The proto-purple version could be a contemporary of Wun-Dar, maybe...

The 200X version would be a great addition-maybe for a "He-Man" I'd really love to get: the proto-version of She-Ra (dark hair, bikini...).

The NA toon version could be Teela, while the minicomic one could be a cyber-version of Teela'Na, "downloaded" into Grayskull's computers and, subsequently, Straship Eternia.

Of course, Veena is a must-an original "Master" and the first Sorceress and Queen if Grayskull, as well as, presumably, contemporary of Vikor.

Bring them on, Matty!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

I would certainly be up for more, especially Koduk and Veena. I have also made ToD Sorceress a unique character, she is the keeper Grayskull during Vikor's time. The whole white motif works for the He-Man of the North for me.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

MOTUC Most Wanted: General Sunder, Mermista, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Saurod, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ninjor, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Peekablue, Perfuma, Enchantress, Lord Masque.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

I keep wondering...some information states that the timespan between Preternia and He-Man's Eternia is 5,000 years. Some says 500. Is there a consensus? I've seen 5,000 used more times than I've seen 500. If it IS 5,000...that's potentially A LOT of Sorceresses/Sorcerers!

- - - Updated - - -

As soon as I have TOD Sorceress in hand, she is going to be my "Spirit of the Sorceress" for NA He-Man. Hopefully at some point he'll have a Sorceress Teela, as well. Can't hurt having two Sorceresses on your side!

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    I keep wondering...some information states that the timespan between Preternia and He-Man's Eternia is 5,000 years. Some says 500. Is there a consensus? I've seen 5,000 used more times than I've seen 500. If it IS 5,000...that's potentially A LOT of Sorceresses/Sorcerers!

- - - Updated - - -

As soon as I have TOD Sorceress in hand, she is going to be my "Spirit of the Sorceress" for NA He-Man. Hopefully at some point he'll have a Sorceress Teela, as well. Can't hurt having two Sorceresses on your side!
    Origionally it was 500, but TG said it was a mistake and was meant to be 5000, think it was the goddesses bio. And we kinda do have the Sorceress Teela, as battle ground Teela, she just needs her cloak.

I gonna turn my TOD Sorceress into Kudok Ungol, Feel its an easy enough repaint just use a light shade of blue and make her face older.

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    I have also made ToD Sorceress a unique character, she is the keeper Grayskull during Vikor's time. The whole white motif works for the He-Man of the North for me.
    I also thought that. I ended up not marrying myself to that idea, but I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Origionally it was 500, but TG said it was a mistake and was meant to be 5000, think it was the goddesses bio. And we kinda do have the Sorceress Teela, as battle ground Teela, she just needs her cloak.
    I still have yet to see a pic of this from the mini comic. Doing a Google search gives me nothing. Is there a pic I can see somewhere? I'm just wondering what sort of cloak she's wearing...Is it a plain ol' brown cloak? Colorful? Bird-themed? Just wondering in case I eventually need to make my own Sorceress Teela.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

Kinda looks like the falcon form of the sorceress, as a hoodie with a long cape. ill try to find a pic

Quote Originally Posted by Kreann'ot View Post
    I still have yet to see a pic of this from the mini comic. Doing a Google search gives me nothing. Is there a pic I can see somewhere? I'm just wondering what sort of cloak she's wearing...Is it a plain ol' brown cloak? Colorful? Bird-themed? Just wondering in case I eventually need to make my own Sorceress Teela.
    Here is one from the back. I know there is one from the front in the first comic but I don't have that one on my computer. she is wearing the BG Teela outfit under this robe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    Here is one from the back. I know there is one from the front in the first comic but I don't have that one on my computer. she is wearing the BG Teela outfit under this robe.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14.../sorceress.jpg
    Awesome! Thanks! Sorry I didn't see this until just now.

- - - Updated - - -

After some more Googling (I didn't realize it was the first mini in which she appeared this way--I'd been searching for images from the final one), I finally found a thread over at thegreatrebellion.org that has the images. I'm actually a little diappointed they went this way with her instead of having her utilize the snake armor, but I guess it WAS just a robe and not a full transformation, as with previous Sorceresses. Which is kind of odd..? Maybe her final transformation will utilize the snake armor. Oh, well. For now, mine has the snake armor, lol. I could probably make a solid-colored cloak, but that falcon one's a little too detailed for me to attempt!

- - - Updated - - -

Uh oh. The longer I looked at those images, the more she started to look like a Gatchaman character. Granted, that isn't a huge stretch, but now I can't unsee it.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

All these concepts work for me, now lets see them all get made. and a modular system, for the new Snake mountain. yea bring it