Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Sssqueeze speculation thread

MOTUC Sssqueeze speculation thread

Based on the Rattlor vs The General thread, here's the Sssqueeze thread:

1. Classic vs 200x. How do you want Sssqueeze. Different armours and different heads or 2 separate characters?

2. The arms - how would you want Sssqueeze's arms - as attachment? As bendable rubbery plastic with a wire?

3. The snake gun - should it be more "pet" snake or more mechanical?

4. Should any other parts of Sssqueeze (e.g. the neck/legs) have the same feature as the arms?

Discuss!
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like two versions - either by swappable parts or separate figures. One can be Sssqueeze and the other Tanglor (at least unofficially).

I'd prefer bendable arms, but I don't think that'll happen.

I'd like the snake to be both "pet" and mechanical, like the POG dinos. It probably came from that era.
    ne jabba no badda!

1-A hybrid look between vintage and 200X as there is not THAT much of a difference between 200X and vintage IIRC.

2-Interchangeable Arms: One set of non stretched out arms and a stretched out snake arms (bendy wire encased by a soft plaible Plastic/Rubber)

3- I'm indifferent to the pet snake. I lost it early on (when I had vintage Sssqueeze as a child) so I have no attachment to that accessory.

4- Let's keep it stretchy arms only. Rattlor's got the Neck thing going down (Why people consider Rattlor cool, while Mekaneck is considered lame? Both of them have stretchy necks... Don't tell me it's the baby rattle...) Stetchy legs would be bad for these top heavy MOTUC figs.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    LOL, when's the Tung Lashor thread coming?

Not too different. Once again, we need an alternate 200X head.
    Maybe replaceable normal arms and enlongated arms, ala Trap Jaw? I prefer the vintage hands over Sssqueeze's hands' being Snake heads.

I guess the major question is exposed feet or boots?
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; November 25, 2009 at 12:00pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Man, part of me doesn't care how they do this; whatever is done will be hilarious! I love this guy! The only thing funnier is the Skeletor variant with the same long bendy arms but with snake skulls for hands. Man I love that guy!

Anyway, for what I actually would like to see: The only difference on the 200X version that I'd rather not see are the snake heads for hands. I think this guy is much more funny with the hands, strangely enough. The actual design of the character isn't all that different for me, though, so I don't care what they do there. A mix would do fine.

The big problem comes in with the arms. They are very strict when it comes to NO action features, which is annoying. Certain action features don't really get in the way, and are still fun to this day! Bendy arms, for instance. I would say: don't change a thing. Let this dude have bendy arms and leave it at that. Sadly, I'd bet they would give us some removeable arms and some static long arms in some pose, or possibly articulated somehow.
    Last edited by Alexx; November 25, 2009 at 12:46pm.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

i think squeezee is gonna be one of the easier snakement to do, his body type seems pretty average, nothin bulky about it, some new tooling but nothing drastic, 2 heads, and i prefer the hands over snake head fists. tho the spikes are cool additions and i wouldnt be opposed to those on my figure. definitely need 2 sets of arms, 1 non stretched out, and 1 long wire inside soft plastic arms like clayface and such
    www.nywcwrestling.com - Best Independent Wrestling on Long Island!

Want:
    SDCC Filmation Hordak w/ Imp and Treasure Chest Imp

Have:
    Goat Man, Loo-kee, and Kowl

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    1) Classic Armor

2) Arms - bendable rubbery plastic with a wire and fingers hands (cool if we get removable snake hands)

3) Pet Snake - The Snake Men are "biological" and not technological

4) No. Only the arms (and pet) are bendable.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Heroic Warrior
    The could use He-Ro's botos and loincloth for Sssqueeze - he could also have the normal male torso in green with removable armor. How about two new biceps with pimples (right word? ) like on lego bricks... so you could elongate the arms with interconnectable pieces and changeable hands... (man, I should REALLY improve my English... ). Did you guys get what I wanted to say?

By the way, I don't think that his two heads are sooo different from each other.
    Last edited by MoViEfReAk; November 25, 2009 at 01:21pm. Reason: forget to wirte about the hands... haha

A hybrid would be fine. No reason we should get two characters, I don't really understand that.

Hands instead of snake heads.

Biological pet snake.

I would like a direct update of the original, including the accessory, with maybe just a little 200X influence on the head. No separate characters. No alternate heads.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    You guys think the heads look similar? I think the vintage Sssqueze's head looks like a lizard, rather than the more snake like version from 200X.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I agree with you MegaGearMax. I would actually like a more 200x influenced Sssqueeze. But I was never a fan of the his "hands" I just want him to have "Normal hands"

Bendy arms! Bendy bendy bendy!

Also, I'd prefer hands over heads.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

I want it close to vintage and definitely "look" vintage, but with some extra detail to take away that kiddish figure look.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

My preference is to base it as much as possible on the 200x version. I think his hands should be removable, so you can swith out between snake heads and actual hands. My guess is that he'll likely have boots over the 200x barefeet, because they seem to like to go with the vintage version in cases like that.

I'd definitely prefer the more imposing 200x head over the silly looking B-movie prop looking vintage head.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I fervently believe they won't be using bendy arms. I think they should use separate arm attachments that connect right above the gauntlet (not at the wrist). They should use a ball-swivel connect system like Hasbro did on Beast Wars Predacon Fuzor Quickstrike (part scorpion/part cobra) His tail/arm was made of this system that allows "bendy" motion while being constructed of hard plastic. It could be posed straight as an arm and could be posed curvy in beast mode to simulate a tail. I think this system would be best for Squeeeeze (sp?). Everything can be the standard villain body with Man-At-Arms uhhh arms, (for the gauntlets) new armor, new head and new weapon.

(I also notice that the starter of these threads, Mr. Novelty, hardly ever gives his own opinion...)
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; November 25, 2009 at 05:10pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

1. Classic armor with maybe a bit of 200X mix...and 2 seperate heads would be nice....but I don't think they will do that if they give us arm "attachments".

2. The arms - they will NOT have an "action" feature (unfortunatlly). I'm guessing that they will have some sort of arms to switch out. They may incorporate the "snake hands" from 200X.

3. The snake gun - should be more "pet".

4. All the other body parts should be "regular".
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

I'd like to see him made as close to the 200x version as posible, but with vintage looking hands. Not a fan of the snake head hands look.
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Evil Spaghetti Eater Kobra Khan's Avatar
    1. I wish they make him as faithful to the vintage one as possible. They could rerelease him later with 200X head, feet and hands and I`d buy both of them.

2. I like the vintage toy arms, bendy plastic without a wire. Metal wire is prone to breakage if bended too many times. If that`s considered an action feature then even static, detachable arms are fine for me.

3. About the snake gun, I quote joe-or: a pet with mechanical parts, like POG dinosaurs. Dinosaurs and Snake Men lived together in Preternia, after all.

4. Only arms should be bendable.
    Last edited by Kobra Khan; November 26, 2009 at 05:10am.

I am a fan of the 200x version, but either one is fine. I think the arms/hands should be one of each. One side bendy, other side normal.
    Please don't try to contact me thru heman.org about casted parts. That is specifically against there guidelines and out of respect for them don't do it. I rarely visit this site any more anyway so any messages more than likely wont be seen for a month. Facebook is the best way, i check there daily.

As expected 200X is the cooler looking way to go, i hope we get that version. Unlike Rattlor / General I don't want them to make Squeeeze 2 different characters.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

1. Classic vs 200x. How do you want Sssqueeze. Different armours and different heads or 2 separate characters?

I really prefer the 200X/Staction look for Sssqueeze.

2. The arms - how would you want Sssqueeze's arms - as attachment? As bendable rubbery plastic with a wire?

I would like two sets of arms: one pair as "regular" snakeman arms and another set of bendable "sssqueezy" arms.

3. The snake gun - should it be more "pet" snake or more mechanical?

I think the snake gun should be a pet snake, but I would also like a snakeman pistol as well, perhaps even a purple version of Khan's weapon.

4. Should any other parts of Sssqueeze (e.g. the neck/legs) have the same feature as the arms?

I don't think any other parts should be "sssqueezy."
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    This is one of the very few cases for me where I'd actually welcome him being based a little closer to the 200x design than the original. I just never liked the arms and hands on the original, always looked goofy to me, probably why he was the only snake man I didn't have.

I don't think the redesign quite nailed it either, but it was better. Personally I always thought that he should have one arm end with a head, much like the 200x version, and his other arm end with a tail, so it was almost as if another snake had grown/extended through him for his python like squeezing abilities.

i would just want swappable arms. you could actually just swap them out at the wrist and it would work.

i do like the 200X head over the more LIZARD looking head of the classic figure.

i can see He-Ro's parts being used for his crotch and boots but like alot of the snake men and horde they would hopefully have new tooling or VERY creative use of old tooling.

hopefully for the snakemen they will sculpt a "scaley" buck to be used for them.

they could even get alot more use out of the tooling if they make geneeric snake men army builders.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Two heads would be cool; one like the staction, and one like the vintage figure.

Am I the only one who DOES NOT want the long arms?
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52