Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Sssqueeze speculation thread

200x is more snake looking motu looks like a dino from barney lol
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeTeela View Post
    A hybrid would be fine. No reason we should get two characters, I don't really understand that.

Hands instead of snake heads.

Biological pet snake.
    I second this!

The vintage head looks like an alligator; I prefer the 200x head and vintage hands. Long bend arms are fine by me, but if we get swappable ones, I could see them using the trap jaw system. If they give us a vintage head, then I'd prefer a swappable head over arms.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Southzen View Post
    The vintage head looks like an alligator; I prefer the 200x head and vintage hands. Long bend arms are fine by me, but if we get swappable ones, I could see them using the trap jaw system. If they give us a vintage head, then I'd prefer a swappable head over arms.
    The same here. Please not only the alligator face, simply because is not supposed to be an alligator.That's why they been called snake men (no reptile men).

Quote Originally Posted by Southzen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    The same here. Please not only the alligator face, simply because is not supposed to be an alligator.That's why they been called snake men (no reptile men).
    yeah the 4Hm really need to go with 200X over the old toy on this one
    the ignore list is my new best friend

I regards to his accessories, I like those pet snakes he had for the vintage figure, But make them longer and in bendy form so that they can wrap around a Motuc Figure and and trap them, kinda like leech net, immobilizing an MOTUC. He should also come with a snake staff like the others.

Since this has been brought up again, I guess now is a great time to mention how I'd like his arms to be bendy, but NOT use that foam from Snout Spout! That has proven to not hold up, so plastic (like Snake Crush Skeletor from 200X) should do just fine. Just wana make sure that anyone from Mattel that looks at these (if at all) knows that the foam isn't working out.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I want two sets or arms. a mix of heads. perhaps not as long as original, but not as stunted as 200x. otherwise as they interprate it, I trust. I can see in Clawful and Whilplash, that I'm getting what I want. And in Buzz off, ect.

But have to have normal arms primary in addition to long arms.

Heroic Warrior
    New head, Trap Jaw torso, one set of reg arms, one set of elongated arms, new armor, Kobra Khan crotch, whiplash legs, Keldor boots, and maybe some snap on thigh armor. Done.

Sssqueeze Speculation Discussion....

After seeing Octavia's design I can easily see that those tentacle arms will probably be used for the Sssqueeze figure if and when they get to it.

What say you?
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

I would think his tentacles would be bigger.
    Preternia - Cy-Chop Central!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Scud View Post
    I would think his tentacles would be bigger.
    That's what she said!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    this character needs a second head. the vintage head looks more like a gator head it would be great to have the option of a head display option. the head that is left over can always be used on another snake man.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I hope they do the 200x head and keep the rest vintage. I like the hands and boots.

Heroic Warrior
    So what does everyone think about the news from the latest Q&A that Sssqueeze won't have bendy arms? I'm totally fine with it if he comes with both reg arms and extended arms. Bendy would have been nice, but if it really is *that* expensive, then I'd rather them go with removable arms.

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    So what does everyone think about the news from the latest Q&A that Sssqueeze won't have bendy arms? I'm totally fine with it if he comes with both reg arms and extended arms. Bendy would have been nice, but if it really is *that* expensive, then I'd rather them go with removable arms.
    But now the question is if the arms will not be bendy: Will the 2nd set of arms be stretched out? Or would they be made in away to hold another figure? Maybe 3 sets of arms?
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Snappy Threader
    If they made him kind of like how they are doing Ram-Man, meaning the higher price point, multiple arms could be an option....

Ok I would love it, if we got to see him some time real soon, but I would like 2 versions released of him! In the mini-comics his introduction was Tanglor, while his packaging read Squeeeze, so produce 2 diffrent variations of him, and call them brothers (Twins in fact)!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm fine with non-bendable arms, as long as they give him a second pair of normal arms...

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I'm fine with non-bendable arms, as long as they give him a second pair of normal arms...
    I feel this way too.

I posted a possible solution to the Squeeeze Non articulated arms issue over on ask matty.

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...787#4821029787

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Since this has been brought up again, I guess now is a great time to mention how I'd like his arms to be bendy, but NOT use that foam from Snout Spout! That has proven to not hold up, so plastic (like Snake Crush Skeletor from 200X) should do just fine. Just wana make sure that anyone from Mattel that looks at these (if at all) knows that the foam isn't working out.
    The problem we have now is that BECAUSE of the that #@%^& foam trunk, we may NEVER see any bendy action features ever again. It seems that every time the question of "will it be bendy" comes up (like with Octavia) Matty automatically brings up the Snout Spout trunk incident as to why they don't want to go that route.

I don't understand why because of ONE figure that any future figures that could benefit from having bendy limbs now have this option automatically eliminated when we have so example of figures like King Hiss and Plasic Man (I think) that worked out just fine.

However even if Sssqueeze's arms don't end up being bendy I'll be fine with them as long as they have SOME form of articulation and not just be static pieces of plastic like Octavia's arm will probably end up as.
    Last edited by Rioblast; November 22, 2012 at 11:12am.
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    I think that the ultimate Sssqueeze would have:

1. 2 heads - vintage & 200X

2. swappable hands / snake head hands

3. swappable long / short arms

4. unique 200X-like legs, not Trap Jaw again

5. pet snake
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball13z View Post
    200x is more snake looking motu looks like a dino from barney lol
    Vintagitis Fail 3.jpg

So you wouldn't be interested in something like this?
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

I prefer less of a dinosaur-like face (like the vintage toy had, which never made much sense) and don't mind if the arms won't be bendy. Scott already stated when the Octavia debate started that they won't go bendy again due to Snout Spout- which I agree is asinine btw- so if not bendy then switch out lengths would be fine. Not preferred but fine.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!