Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MOTUC Sssqueeze speculation thread

Heroic Warrior
    The vintage toy head needs some improvement, but I don't want a 200x head on a vintage-styled body. It looked fine on the staction, but a heavy vintage-influenced head is a must for me for this line.

This is one where they should pack two heads.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

In a perfect world, I would want Sssqueeze to be like this:

1) A direct translation of the vintage figure's design (head, armor, etc.).
    2) He would have two sets of arms; regular and stretched arms that can swap
    3) he'd have two sets of hands; regular and snake heads that can swap on the stretched arms
    4) his gun is a mechanical weapon, not a pet

In a perfect world he would have bendy arms but alas we do not live in a perfect world . But seriously if he ends up with non-articulated arms like Octavia I'll be passing on yet another snakeman
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    In a perfect world, I would want Sssqueeze to be like this:

1) A direct translation of the vintage figure's design (head, armor, etc.).
    2) He would have two sets of arms; regular and stretched arms that can swap
    3) he'd have two sets of hands; regular and snake heads that can swap on the stretched arms
    4) his gun is a mechanical weapon, not a pet
    1) Everything except the head. Just like Kobra Kahn and Rattlor, they'll make him more snake like.
    2) Right on!
    3) Again, totally with you here.
    4) That's a gun? I always thought it was a staff, but since his arms were bendy, he had to have a staff that wrapped around his arms. Either way, like the Horde members so far, I expect him to come with a repaint of the Snake Men staff, especially if there's a lot of new tooling and already extra accessories because of the arms and hands.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    1) Everything except the head. Just like Kobra Kahn and Rattlor, they'll make him more snake like.
    And making a snake figure more snakelike and less Barney Alligator is a HUGE step in the right direction for Squeeze.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Since bendy articulation is off the table, I wonder if they could do something similar to what LEGO did with their Doctor Octopus figure:
    ku-xlarge-95.jpg
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletom View Post
    I'd like to see him made as close to the 200x version as posible, but with vintage looking hands. Not a fan of the snake head hands look.
    me too. those snake heads for hands was a bad idea. also i'm glad they are staying away from bendy stuff after snout spout. so hopefully he'll have articulated arms or just arms like octavia.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Rioblast View Post
    Since bendy articulation is off the table, I wonder if they could do something similar to what LEGO did with their Doctor Octopus figure:
    ku-xlarge-95.jpg
    While that would be great, logistics will not allow it....
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.

Im interested in seeing what they do with a weapon for him. I would be down for a repainted snake staff, and as for the snake accessory he originally came with, I have no idea what it is. i hope they include it,just wondering what it actually is.

I am hoping for a similar head that was on neca statues & also the colours similar too.

!B(nl5-Q!2k~$(KGrHgoOKiIEjlLm(KVwBKdQvKu7Eg~~_35.JPG

1. Classic vs 200x. How do you want Sssqueeze. Different armours and different heads or 2 separate characters?
    Same characters, just update the head to a more snakelike look. 200X armor, but please give TJ's legs a rest.

2. The arms - how would you want Sssqueeze's arms - as attachment? As bendable rubbery plastic with a wire?
    Well we know bendy is out. So I'd like to see extensions, use arms that plug into the wrists like TJ, HP, etc.., same or similar length of his existing arms. Give those arms the snake heads with the same joint. You could use either hands or heads, and get more than one Ssssqueez and have arms around the block.

3. The snake gun - should it be more "pet" snake or more mechanical?
    Pet. I haven't seen a snakeman with a gun. KK doesn't count, he's a descendant, not a snakeman.

4. Should any other parts of Sssqueeze (e.g. the neck/legs) have the same feature as the arms?
    Just the arms.
    "My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"
    Marquis de Sade
    "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
    George Washington
    My B/S/T list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...and-trade-list

I bet squeeeze will be The next figure reveal.

Clearly the teeth on the vintage figure were a mistake and not supposed to be painted white, like flat human teeth, lol. I think the "teeth" were supposed the be the same color green as the figure.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Widget
    It doesn't look good for Sssqueeze to enter the Classics toyline, and thats a shame cause we cant complete our snake men...can someone tell me I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Clive Martin View Post
    It doesn't look good for Sssqueeze to enter the Classics toyline, and thats a shame cause we cant complete our snake men...can someone tell me I'm wrong!
    He is guaranteed in 2015 along with Dragstor, Muti-Bot, Rotar, Twistoid, Saurod, Blast Attack. Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Mara, Flying Fists He-Man, Terror Claws Skeletor, Laser Light He-Man, and Laser Power Skeletor, and Buzz Saw Hordak.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Quote Originally Posted by Clive Martin View Post
    Yes, you are wrong .

He will definitely be in 2015.

Also, I would like him to come with two heads, one vintage and one 200x. The looks are distinct enough that the only reason they wouldn't do this is being cheap!
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Peekablue, Perfuma
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation: Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I am hoping for a similar head that was on neca statues & also the colours similar too.

!B(nl5-Q!2k~$(KGrHgoOKiIEjlLm(KVwBKdQvKu7Eg~~_35.JPG
    I would definitely want that. Two heads.

I could use the additional head for a custom snake man.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor