Thread: 200X vehicles with MOTUC figures.

200X vehicles with MOTUC figures.

I was just thinking about the 200X vehicles, like the Battle Tank. I liked most of them, but for me personally, the figures never fit too well on them, due to their non-articulated legs, and the loincloth most figures had to get in the way. But, I bet the MOTUC figures would look GREAT with them!

Besides Skeletor, figures won't have that long loincloth to get in the way, and articulated knees would have to help. Some may feel the classics look odd on the new vehicles, but that don't bother me.

What do you guys think?

I've had my DCSH Aquaman displayed on the War Whale for a while now and it's a perfect fit.

I'm expecting the MOTCU figures should fit on the 200X vehicles much better than the actual 200X figures did. They couldn't possibly be any worse.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

200x vehicles + motuc figures?

which, if any, of the 200x vehicles look good with the motuc figures? i really like the battle hawk and terrordactyl in the myp show so i wonder how the new dudes might look on them, as well as any other vehicles.

i'd hope it would be something like gi joe 25th anniversary figures in older vehicles-- it works well enough.

i am new to both the 200x stuff and motuc, so if it seems silly to ask just bear with me.

thoughts?

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    MAA stands quite comfortably ont the bashing beetle, one of the few 200x vehicles i like. The terrordactyl is the other, but i dont own it.
    however size seems resonably right, just a tiny bit on the smallish side of things, but not very much really.

If you don't have a comment about mixing MotUC figures with 200X vehicles and instead would just like to insert how much you like or don't like 200X vehicles, just keep it to yourself please. Thank you!
    Bill :: guitargod694

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    My favorite redesign from the 2002 line was the Battle Ram Chariot, something that not only took the classic "animal/vehicle" concept into mind but also made sense of what I always felt was the Master's weaket vehicle. The Sky Sled is fine on the original, but the back half, with it's gigantic body and measly little missile launcher was just ****-poor design.

I almost never used the "Ram" part of the Battle Ram, and imagined it more as a launcher for the Sky Sled, which got lots of play in my room.

If only the 2002 Battle Ram Chariot had better colors, like the prototype, I think it'd be a geat fit for the Classics line. It might even be doable, considering the tooling should still be around.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I only want that ram chariot Skeletor rode in.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

maybe i'll just have to buy one to try it out, although i am not much of a plastic risk taker sometimes!